Chapter 4

It has to be you

Short but enjoy :)

 

He looked at the bracelet in his hands. He had to admit it’s beautiful.

He knew my taste

He let out a deep sigh. This is not right. This isn’t what supposed to happen? Why the hell did he feel guilty?!

This is getting out of control. What is wrong with me?

Siwon walk to his balcony with still Kyuhyun’s given bracelet in his hand. He didn’t know what he should do? And where the hell his friends go?

He looked up to the sky. The night was beautiful. So many stars.

Umma

Unconsciously he let out a tear as his lips touch the bracelet.

He recall those nights he spend with Kyuhyun. He remembers the first time he took Kyuhyun. It’s in his room. He turned and stares at his bed from where he stood.

He could almost see himself and Kyuhyun the first time they did it. He remembers how scared Kyuhyun is at that time. But he didn’t care. He never cares. All he knows and remembers how good it is to be inside Kyuhyun. Well the boy was a after all.

He remembers the bloods. He remembers the cries. He remembers Kyuhyun begged him to stop.

But he didn’t stop.

He continued to inside the boy. Even after Kyuhyun had lost consciousness, he had taken the boy several times.

Then the morning after was the worse, instead of helping Kyuhyun, he scold the boy for the mess and blood stains on his bed. Instead of sending Kyuhyun home, he throws the boy out of his house and let him walk to his house alone.

He remembers he didn’t see Kyuhyun for a week that time. But he didn’t bother to call him.

When the boy came back to school 3 days later, he pull him into the locker room that was empty that time. Once again, he took Kyuhyun without willing.

That time he waits for Kyuhyun to properly clean himself and dress before he left him alone in the locker room.

After those incidents, Kyuhyun never resist him anymore. Whether Kyuhyun actually want it or he had no strength left. But he sure it was the latter case.

But one thing he wouldn’t admit but couldn’t deny.

Kyuhyun looked absolutely beautiful beneath him. 

His moans, his scent, his voice when he whisper Siwon’s name. His ruby lips when Siwon kiss it to silent him.

Siwon chuckled. He was loud

It was all heaven.

That’s why he kept Kyuhyun to himself. He didn’t want anyone to see the boy blissful expression. It was his alone to see.

Call him selfish.

He didn’t care.

Siwon let out a sigh again. He knows the boy loves him. But he didn’t understand why can’t he love Kyuhyun?

Seeing Kyuhyun betrayed face just then make him feel uneasy. He couldn’t stop feeling stupid. Just why why why???

Siwon stared down at the bracelet in his hand. After thinking carefully, he had reached into a conclusion.

He know what to do now

                                                                                . . . .

‘Why did I have to do this?’ Kyuhyun whined. He’s tired and he’s hungry and Eunhyuk didn’t serve him any food.

This is his house and I’m his guest! What a cruel host!

‘Because we need to teach that horse-face a lesson,’ Donghae said. ‘Here try this’

‘But why did I have to change my style? I don’t think it’s that bad,’ Kyuhyun pout. He know he didn’t keep up with the latest trend but his fashion is not something that could make everyone skin crawl in horror.

At least that’s what he thought.

‘Kyu there’s nothing wrong with your fashion,’ Eunhyuk’s voice could be heard from inside his walk in closet. ‘But let’s be real. With that look, you are not going to stand out among those flirty girls.’

‘Why are you guys doing this? You barely knew me’ Kyuhyun said while looking down at the floor. He didn’t actually feel comfortable with all this.

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun while Eunhyuk keep searching in his closet. ‘Because we know our friend. Siwon makes the most idiotic decision but we know him at heart. He cares about you, he just didn’t realize’

‘Because apparently his ego is bigger than a whale,’ Eunhyuk interrupted.

‘And we like you,’ Donghae added.

‘We do,’ Eunhyuk smiled.

And that what makes Kyuhyun smile again, knowing the three of them are going to be good friends in the future.

                                                                                . . . .

Siwon keep driving aimlessly while he keeps pressing some numbers on his phone. He had tried to call Kyuhyun numerous times but the boy wouldn’t pick up.

Well who would

He tries calling Donghae and Eunhyuk but it went straight to voicemail. He had gone to their houses and Eunhyuk’s maid had said that her young master had gone out with Donghae and a quite chubby boy a few hours before he arrived.

He wanted to wait inside the house but the maid guiltily replied that Eunhyuk didn’t want him anywhere near his house. He almost curses at the guiltless maid.

So now without any idea where to go, he drove to the park he always went to clear his mind. It is noon when he arrived so it explains the lack of people.

He sitting there absentmindedly, watching couples strolling in front of him kissing and holding hands. There is this feeling of jealousy inside him. He wanted to do all those things too but recalling all his past lovers (scandals) he couldn’t think of anyone he thought worth spending his time with.

Kyuhyun

Siwon almost despise the voice in his head before he remember that he had promised a changed in him. Lost in his daydream, Siwon’s mind started playing Kyuhyun’s memory with him. He grimaced a little when he remembers he had always been reluctant with the younger.

He didn’t know how long he had been there and by the time he knows it already starts to get dark. He walked to his car and starts the engine. He decided to go to Kyuhyun’s house first before he goes home.

He arrived at Kyuhyun’s residence area when he noticed the said boy is standing outside his house. He felt a little curious when he thought why on earth someone would stay outside in the cold.

He parked his car a little far from Kyuhyun when he realized that he was actually talking to someone. The stranger can’t be seen with his black hood on.

Looking closely there is something different with Kyuhyun but Siwon couldn’t put a finger on it. The two were talking and laughing when Siwon saw the stranger ruffle Kyuhyun’s hair and the younger’s cheek.

He could feel his blood boiling and ready to attack the stranger before he remembers that he come unannounced. And with the incident that morning he didn’t think Kyuhyun would be thrilled to see him.

He waits until the stranger went away before he too starts to drive back to his home.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

Today was exhausting! We went straight to the mall after Eunhyuk and Donghae hyung knew what fashion suits me. Walking and stopping at every single shop in the shopping mall could be every men’s nightmare but apparently not to those two hyung.

I was about to unlock the gate before a familiar voice called me. I turned around and Yunho hyung is waiting for me by his car. I must be too tired not to notice him.

Yunho hyung is a close sunbae of mine in school. I met him when he accidently spills his drink on my uniform but my friend Changmin, the big mouth, shout at him right then and there.

To say that Yunho hyung was stunned is one thing (who wouldn’t when he’s being yelled by a junior?) but there is amazement in his face when Changmin forcefully tried to make him apologized to me. He did say he was sorry but that wasn’t the end. Even a blind could see Yunho hyung had taken an interest in Changmin. But that friend of mine is too stupid or playing hard to get.

It has been 3 years and I pity Yunho.

We were talking and catching up a little outside in the cold because Yunho hyung needs to hurry. There is one point where he compliments my new hair that makes me blush a little. Seeing that, he pinch my cheek and ‘kindly’ reminded me how much weight I gain from the last time he sees me.

After standing in the cold for almost 20 minutes, Yunho hyung excuse himself and promised to get a cup of coffee with me later. I just nodded and waved at him until his car is out of my sight. I let out a happy sigh before I looked to my left.

Feels like someone is watching.

Shrugging the strange feeling, I get inside my house where Jiwon is smiling knowingly.

I chuckled. That girl really didn’t know the meaning of privacy.

 

 

TBC


 

Jung Yunho has enter the scene! Tell me what you think :)