Final.

Maybe Nutella Would Be Our Okay

A/N: sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes XD

 

It was just a normal day in the SM Academy. But, Sehun was in his and Luhan's room, bawling his eyes out. Why, you ask? Well, he read John Green's book, The Fault In Our Stars.

It was a sad book, Luhan agreed. But this was just ridiculous! The boy had been crying for about an hour now. Muttering things like 'He turned out to be her grenade' and whatnot.

Sehun was still crying after a few more minutes. Luhan just snapped. He took a deep breath. "Sehun-ah?"

The said boy, still crying, stopped to look at his hyung. "Lulu-ge?"

"Shut the up."

Sehun pouted and continued to sob. "But it was so sad!" he whined.

Luhan sighed, his expression softening. "I know, baby. But it's just a book. Stop crying, okay? Hyung's here."

After a few more comforting words, Sehun finally stopped.

"Sehunnie, let's get a sandwich, yeah? You should eat. After crying so much," he gave him a gentle smile.

Sehun nodded timidly. "Nutella?"

"Sure."

"Yehet!" Sehun cheered and ran to the kitchen.

Luhan ran a hand through his hair. Then, followed the younger. 

When he got there, Sehun was already munching on his food. uhan tried not to smile as he grabbed a chair and sat beside Sehun.

It was silent. But, it was a comfortable silence. 'It's rare that the atmosphere's so calm and quiet. I like it,' Luhan thought.

Until, Sehun opened his mouth. "Lulu, I have an idea!"

'Aaaand the peace was ruined,' Luhan sighed mentally. "What is it Sehun?"

"Maybe Nutella would be our Okay!"

Luhan deadpanned. "Are you high? No. That's just stupid Sehun. I don't even know why I put up with you!" Luhan scowled.

"Lulu hates me!" Tears started to form around the younger one's eyes again. When Luhan saw it, he immedietly wrapped his arms around the younger.

"No, I don't. I'm sorry, Hunnie," he the other's hair. "Hyung doesn't hate you."

"But you said that I was an idiot..."

"Yes, you are."

Sehun began to sob again. Luhan continued. "But, you're my idiot. So, it's okay."

Sehun sniffled, but stopped crying, nonetheless. "Nutella?"

Luhan couldn't help but smile. "Nutella."

 

A/N: I know it's stupid. I'm sorry T.T Also regarding the other fic. I'd probably delete it or something because I lost all of my files. From chapter 2-6? Idrk. I'm really sorry. Oh and I'm a bit chaotic now becuase of school T.T But I'm going to make a new story soon so please look forward to it ^^ 

Thank you for everybody who read this ♡ I really appreciate it :3 Comment or Subscirbe *cough*orupvote*cough* Kekekeke. Love you guys ♡♡♡