002

Not So Perfect Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 





    

                The
New Friend

story by charmz - 

It was now a few days after Eunjung’s first day and it was just like her old school. She was sitting in homeroom, her servants all surrounding her. The teacher was late today but she didn’t mind. They kept asking her questions as she confidently responded to all of them. However, she looked at the seat by the window, which was next to hers. It was the seat in front of Myungsoo’s. Curious, Eunjung asked the boys, “Hey, why is that seat always empty?” pointing to the seat that she saw earlier. “Is there anyone sitting there?”

One of the boys, she didn’t know any of their names, answered her question. “That seat… Actually, the only other girl in this class sits there. She’s currently in the hospital though.” Eunjung just nodded, wanting to meet her. Maybe they would be friends. “Why’s the teacher so late?” She sighed, mumbling to herself.

The teacher walked in, a few minutes later. “Sorry I’m late!” she told her students. “I have a great announcement for you guys! Guess who is back?” She motioned for someone out the door to come in and a small, petite girl walked in, a small smile on her face. She bowed and introduced herself.

“Hi guys~ I’m Kim Hyeri and I finally got discharged from the hospital!” Everyone clapped for her, including Eunjung. ‘So this was the girl, huh?’ she smiled and thought, reminding herself to talk to her later. Eunjung never had any girl friends because they were all jealous that the boys were all over her.

Hyeri’s seat was next to Eunjung’s so that was a good start. “Hey,” Hyeri talked to Eunjung first after she took her seat. “You’re new right? I’ve never seen you before,” she giggled softly then introduced herself again. “As I said before, my name’s Hyeri. Can we be friends?” she asked her, and then explained, “You’re like the only other girl in this class so…”

Eunjung beamed and smiled at the girl, “Of course. I’d love to be friends!” This time, she introduced herself to her new friend. “My name’s Eunjung, Song Eunjung. You can call me Hana though, we’re friends right?” Eunjung grinned, not paying attention to the teacher. She didn’t get scolded though, probably because her grades were good and she was new.

“Okay Hana, let’s be great friends!” Hyeri was actually popular with the guys too. It was due to the fact that she was a girl and in their class. Their small chat was interrupted by the teacher, getting their attention.

“Okay, I’ll call role now!” She told the students and began. “Kim Sunggyu!” He was one of the first to talk to Eunjung at the new school and she could say that he was a friend. “Here!” “Nam Woohyun!” “Here!” “Lee Sungyeol!” “Here!” And the list continued until she called the only person that wasn’t here. “Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo?” He wasn’t there, probably skipping class like usual.

“Aish, he’s still skipping class? That Myungsoo, I’ll have a talk with him later,” Hyeri whispered to herself. That caught Eunjung’s attention as she didn’t know that her new friend knew Kim Myungsoo. Obviously they knew each other, but Eunjung still asked, “You know him?”

Hyeri giggled and answered, “Of course! Is there anyone in this school that doesn’t know him?” She joked, smiling. “He’s really popular because he’s good at everything, from sports to cooking, and also because he’s really handsome and cool.” She explained as the teacher called her name. “Here!” She called back without even looking back.

That’s when the door opened and in walked Kim Myungsoo. “Sorry, fell asleep,” he mumbled his apology and yawned but then saw Hyeri. “Ah you’re here Ri! Hey,” he smiled at her a rare smile that he usually doesn’t show to anyone. He walked over to her and ruffled her hair. “Welcome back.”

The boys gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter