001

Not So Perfect Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 





    

                The
Beginning

story by charmz - 

 Song Eunjung walked into her new school with an un-amused look on her face. “What is this..?” She looked around, everything not up to her expectations. “Oh well… From now on, this will be my school and I have to accept that, huh?” She asked herself.

A flashback of when she left her old school popped into her head. “Are you really changing schools!? Don’t go, Eunjung! How can we live now!?” The girl had a smirk on her face.

“You guys are so lame.. If you really want to see me then,” she raised a finger up and pointed it towards them. “Follow your queen wherever she goes!” Eunjung declared to her fan boys. They were instantly charmed and all squealed like little girls when they buy their first doll, chanting ‘We will!’ as she walked out, leaving that school, probably forever. Of course they wouldn’t follow her, even if she was their one and only queen.

Another flashback then occurred in her head. It was about a boy confessing to her. “I really like you! Please go out with me!” It was how every confession went, all the same. A sigh came out of as she replied to him.

“Only if you are as beautiful as me, as smart as me, as popular as me, and will kneel to me forever, then I will think about you being my boyfriend!” Basically, what that meant was that the guy that she would date must be completely perfect, matching her perfection.

The flashback soon ended when a boy walked past her. As she saw him, she gasped a bit in surprise. He seemed and probably was… perfect. He was cooler than the others and he stopped to look at her with no expression on his face. Leaning in to look at her, she smirked and thought. ‘He wants to bow down to me already? Okay, I’ll let him vow...”

This was before he had embarrassed her. “Your skirt fastener is undone.” He simply told her, bumping their foreheads together as he leaned back and began to walk away. “Be careful next time! Bye.” The boy said without turning back.

“Y-yah, wait a minute! Do you not have anything else to say!?” Eunjung thought that he was bowing down to her. Instead, he had embarrassed her. Who did he think he was? First, being as beautiful as her, and then embarrassing her?

“Hmm…” He started as he began to think. “Not really..? Am I supposed to say anything else?” Eunjung frowned even more, hearing this. She then did the unexpected. She asked for his name. Normally, guys would give her their names. She never asked for it, but now she was. “It’s Myungsoo… Kim Myungsoo.”

‘Myungsoo?’ she thought. That name sounded familiar… really familiar. Where had she heard it before? She shook her head then looked up at him. “This is the first time someone has humiliated me! I’m Song Eunjung, remember that! I shall soon be your queen and you will be kneeling down to me, for sure! Don’t forget, Kim Myungsoo!”

Her face turned in to a different expression and she looked away. “Also… I don’t think that you’re cool at all, nor handsome! So don’t have too big of an ego!” He didn’t even do anything wrong but here she was, yelling at him, before she walked away, angrily.

Myungsoo was a bit surprised. “What was that? Strange girl…” He walked up to the rooftop to take a nap. That class was boring anyway because he knew everything. He didn’t even know what class he had actually.

 

Eunjung walked in to her first class. The teacher smiled at her and turned to the class. “Everyone, this is our new student, Jung Eunjung, the first girl ever to be in our class.” The school was originally an all-boys school before, so now, about 90-95% of the students were still boys. Whispers filled the room, talking about how cute and pretty she was. Another smirk appeared as she saw all the boys falling for her and forgot about what had just happened. One of the guys stood up and flung himself towards her. “You’re so cute, be my girlfriend!”

He squealed like the boys from her last school. All the boys did. Unfortunately for him, she swatted him away like he was a bug. “Everyone stand up!” All the students obeyed her command, standing up together like how a soldier would.

“If you want to tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter