one

Seize The Day

He's been sitting in his apartment for a few days now.

 

He'd originally had an upstairs apartment, but had to move downstairs after the incident.

 

He couldn't bring himself to go outside, or visit his hyungs and Junhong. He didn't want to look at the pitying faces that he knew he would see.

 

If he was being honestly with himself, he didn't want to do anything.

 

He couldn't get on his laptop because he knew he'd see news about him from sns.

 

He knew he couldn't even turn on his tv because he'd be the first thing to pop on on his screen.

 

He's even had his phone turned off since the time he got out of the hospital because he didn't want to hear the pitying voices.

 

He knew he couldn't even go outside. The paparazi would be surrounding him, shoving their cameras in his face, and asking him questions he didn't want to answer.

 

He couldn't bring himself to go outside for his fans either. He loved his fans dearly, but again, he wouldn't be able to handle their pitying faces, or the presents they'd all be shoving at him like it would make it all better.

 

The only time he'd seen someone since getting back was when his parents came to pick him up from the hospital and drop him off at his apartment.

 

The rest of bap had also been there to greet him, but he couldn't bring himself to reply to them, or even look in their direction. 

~~~

 

After a few weeks of no contact from Jongup, the rest of bap was starting to worry.

 

They all were close to Jongup and even considered him family, so it worried them that their calls went straight to voicemail and there were no reports of him leaving his apartment from the media.

 

Since Himchan was the closest to him, and during Jongup's enlistment, talked to him the most, they decided to send him over there first to check on him.

 

~~~

 

When Himchan got there, he noticed from the windows that all of Jongup's lights were turned off.

 

This made him even more concerned because it was the middle of the day.

After knocking on the door multiple times and not getting an answer, he finally decided to just let himself in with the spare key that Jongup had given him before enlisting.

 

Walking through the apartment, he didn't hear any sounds, or hear Jongup even react to someone entering his apartment.

 

When Himchan slowly opened the door to Jongup's bedroom, he looked inside to see Jongup sitting in his wheelchair and just staring at the wall.

 

While walking toward him, Himchan worriedly exclaimed, "Jongup!"

 

After a few moments, Jongup slowly turned his head toward Himchan's direction, making Himchan's breath hitch when he saw the utter emptiness in Jongup's eyes.


whoop! whoop! first chapter!

do you guys like it??

i love positive feedback!