Introduction :1:

Different You!!

Baekhyun pov

There she goes again running at the hallway before being captured by mr. Lee. What does her brain have actually. Isn’t being hyper all the time is an impossible thing to do??? Even his bestfriend, chanyeol, a happy virus had his up and down.

Well she’s not a happy virus eventually as she is angry virus where everyone would mad at her whilst she’s having fun.

“YAAAAAH, Jung Eunji, stay still…. while I still….. can forgive you…!!!” Mr. Lee says while he is catching his breathe. She stops and turned herself to Mr. Lee. For a sec I thought that she is going to giving in when she said

“ are you giving in??? it’s just a start though… oh god, please help this unhealthy creature of yours.” She looked up and have a pray.

“ here.” She gave Mr. Lee a bottle of mineral water and his identity card?? I can’t believe it!! She stole an identity card yet she could act that innocent??

“ you !!” mr. Lee yell at her.

“teacher, it wasn’t a nice word to say you know. Ooopps, I’m late. Till met, sir.” She gave her innocent smile and walk past him andi just realize I was late for my class too.

Eunji POV

I enter the class and give a big grin to the class. My grin was simply replied with a annoyed face. Well, I have been too used to it that I just ignored it. I go straight to my desk,the only solo desk. All of them are avoiding me. Our class have an even number yet they are making it odd as they ditch me away.

Once I seated, the door was knocked. All of us are looking at it.

“I’m sorry teacher, I’m late.”

“It’s okay baekhyun-ah, considering this is your first time after all.” Miss Woo smiled at him. I pouted. I’m jealous?? ofcourse not!! Okay I was jealous… beside he was my first love… it’sa secret okay?? Tell no one about it or I will search you even to the gravehole!

“let’s start our class.” Just like that, our class begins.

Baekhyun POV

“okay class, I just want to remind you about the upcoming exam. Jung Eunji, I’m serious when I said I want all of you to bein top 50.” Mr. Lee said as he’s finishing his lesson. He glared sternly at her.

“ and I’m serious when I said that you should lose some of your fat if you don’t want to be in hospital in five years later.” She had a serious face, which is unusual.

“yaaa Jung Eunji!!!” his scream was heard.

“waeee.. I’m freaking dead serious.” He let out a bigsigh.

“if your rank was not in top 50 in the upcoming exam, I will make sure to kick your out of my class.” She wasn’t even flinch when he say that.

“okay, don’t have to worry sweetie.” She showed her eyesmile eventhough she knew everybody hates it.

……..

It’s lunch and I’m hanging out with my group, EXO.

In our group there is six of us who had steady girlfriend.

That is Suho, Chen, Kai, Minseok, Luhan and the maknae, Sehun. The others have a lots of unsteady one or like me, don’t have even one.

“Jagiya, what’re you doing today??” Chen’s girlfriend, Namjoo, ask him.

“na?? missing you all day long.. what ‘bout you??” he ask her.

“uhmmm, loving you ofcourse.” She fed him her bibimbap. I just curl over their cheesy words.

……..

The exam was over and now it just a matter of times for the ranks to be announce. Mr.Lee walk into the class with an unbelievable face.

“ Jung Eunji, you cheat in the exam, aren’t you.” I look at Jung Eunji and realize that the whole class are staring at her. She giggles.

“what do you think I am?? Ofcourse not,just like the clowns here will let me and I’m not desperate to stay in your class, sir.” She grinned and chuckeled.

Mr. Lee start to announcing our rank one by one and left only me and that Jung Eunji.

“Byun Baekhyun second, Jung Eunji….first.” I was like being strucked by lightning whenhe said I’m in second and again when he said that girl was first. My pride’s hurt. Whole class are shocked by that.

“hey, looks like we’re staying till the end,huh?? And Jongin-ah, mianhae.” I frowned. Did she willingly sacrifice herself so that we’re in top 50?? How did she knew Kai will never beat Chen who’s in 49th place before.

Eunji POV

They can’t stop staring me after what Mr. Lee said. Things have stopped after I talk.

“what??? I couldn’t be in the last place neither do in top50… stop confusing me please.”

“I don’t believe it, you must have been cheated.” Kai said and had all supports from the class. Even Mr. Lee was nodding.

……..

I hang out on rooftop during lunch. Tomorrow I will have all paper all day long as they don’t believe me… I don’t really care about it after all.

I’m having harder exam and finish all the one week worth of papers just before lunch. When I enter the class and I have all eyes on me.

“Jung Eunji, didn’t you have papers to answers now???” our maths teacher asked.

“nope, I’m pretty free actually. Could you continue your class please.”

……….

Mr. Lee entered the class before lunch.

“okay class, I’m just going to be here for a while to say that Jung Eunji remained as first. You could go to your recess now.” Byun Baekhyun glare at me like he’s going to kill me and for a sec, I was scared..