life two.

Frozen In Time

I tried to cope with my new surroundings. I can't even remember why I am here, not anything else than my profile — nothing more than my name and date of birth.

I sometimes caught both Baro and Jeong-guk looked at me, though I don't really matter that. Celena, the girl who don't seem to talk much, now has turned someone talkactive. She does jokes, too. 

'Hey! What about walking to the park?' Jackson asked, preparing to have fun. 'Why not? I think its a good idea!' Eunji smiled cheerfully. Everyone turned their point onto the park. An exception for both Sister and Jeong-guk. They said Sister can't get to the sun, while for Jeong-guk, he doesn't seem to want.

I forced myself to gather guts.

'Jeong-guk! Join us!' I said, simply smiling. I can see in his eyes he was about to reject me, though, he ended up giving a small smile and followed me from the back. 

On our way, I slower down my speed to make him catch up with me. And, once again, he stayed quiet. I grabbed his arms, 'Why are you being such a loner, Jeong-guk?' He faced me aside as he realizef his face turned red. 'Hey, don't face aside!' I poked his cheeks. 

On a while, I thought: why on earth am I doing such things?!

'..U-Uh—' 

I let go and walked even faster, leaving him at the back as I felt embarassed. And as I realized, the more I walk faster, the more I get to run. 'N-Nuna! Don't run!' His warning was way too late as I fell across the small stone. I stayed quiet, rubbing my leg. It bleed. 

I nearly cried, though someone gave me a hand.

'...Omo—' 

'I told you not to run, huh?' He chuckled simply, with a smile in his face. 'Let me help you.'  I rejected him, forcing myself to stand up. But, I ended up falling again. In fact, this time I shed a tear. I faced down. Then, I felt someone grabbing me, putting me on his/her's back. 'W...What are you doing?!' He ignored me as he carried me. 'Ani, just be careful next time.' I can actually see he was smirking in front, though I can't seem to give out a voice as my leg hurt a lot.

Celena looked to the back with Eunji, realizing Jeong-guk was carrying me. 'Eh?! What happened?!'  Celena approached me, seem to worry. 'No, I'm okay.' I said, forcing a smile. 'You're such a liar. If you're okay, Jeong-guk won't be carrying you!' She continued. 'Yep, nothing is wrong.' Jeong-guk said, laughing. 'Only a slight bleed.'

Celena slapped Jeong-guk's arms as she heard that.

'Stupid. That means something happens to her!' Jeong-guk then laughed. It've been the first time I saw these family laughing cheerfully. None of them put a sad face there.

Right after that, Jaebum then said, 'Look! Mark is here.' Eunji stopped walking, totally stopped. She doesn't even seem to realize the current situation. 'Mark?' I questioned, looking at Jaebum as Jeong-guk started to stop as well. '...What is it, Jeong-guk?' I asked him, facing the truth that I must be walking. He put me down, asking me to stay beside him. As I saw people approaching, Jeong-guk gripped the collar in my white shirt hardly.

'What are you doing, Jeong-guk?!'

He stayed quiet, not replying me at all. He even gripped them harder, making me raised up.

'Arasseo... I see... I see...' A guy's voice was heard as I saw someone approached. Behind him, there were even two other. 'WhoaAre you sure, little Jeong-guk? Biting her in such time?' The guy in front laughed. I shivered. 'Jeong-guk! Let me down! What are you doing?!' Jeong-guk, once again, stayed quiet. I'm really annoyed as I felt like berserking.

As I forced myself to get down from his grip, he caught me into his hug.

And...

He bit me right in the neck.


I fell down on my knees as I realized he ejected venom. I was totally... I can''t seem to breathe, not even opening my eyes.  I felt like choking, though... I can't. Nothing was out from the choke I did.

Eunji gasped, '...Jeong-guk what are you doi?!' That guy before simply laughed. I faced him quietly with my knees still on the ground. My face was indirectly facing that guy, who seemed to be laughing. 'Nuna... I'm really sorry...' I can't give a look at Jeong-guk. I totally can't. I laughed cunningly, 'Well then.. What can I do in this race?'

Jaebum and Jackson looked at me.

'No, Na-yeon. You're still way too weak to defeat them!' They shouted.

Eunji. I can feel her in the between of rebel or be obedient. I can feel that. 'Mark... Please, don't.' She said, weakly. I was about to stand up until I felt something seem to harm me. Something... inside my body.

I bend down, once again. I spitted blood as I started to feel it hurts more. 'Na-yeon! Don't force yourself!' Celena shouted, approaching me. 'Let it be, Celena. I can handle myself.' Jeong-guk looked at me deeply, though in a regret. I simply smiled at him as I peeked through the spaces I had to peek. Then, I saw Mark unable to do anything as well. He was facing straight at Eunji. The same mind like Eunjirebel or being obedient.

'I think its better for us to do this next time... They won't be able to defeat us when someone in their race are hurt.' Mark murmured towards Suga. Suga looked at him, 'Then? It's better for them to lose! Prove them we are the best!' The other one's face turned to be the same as Mark. I can feel the pity they gave towards me.

'Huh. This time I'll let you handle your "family". But, no more next time.' He said as he ran away with his team.

Eunji whimpered while approaching me, who seemed subdued. 'Are you okay?' 'Na-yeon! Speak to me! Hey?!'

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/dcr/M9y/dcrM9yzxi.png

The silent room seemed so dark that I can't even see my own reflection on the mirror. But then, I remembered something. I am supposed not to be seen in the mirror, right?

Right after that moment, I saw someone right beside me. It was Eunji. Her face looked sad, as well upset. I tried to wake up sleeping position, 'Eunji?' She faced me as she realized I was awake, 'O..Oh. Hello, Na-yeon.' She said, forcing herself to smile. 'Stop forcing yourself, Eunji.' She turned down her smile. 'Uh...' 'Who are they?'

'I'm sorry about Jeong-guk... Because of him, now you—'

'Aren't any such human race anymore...' She continued.

I knew that would came out of . I wasn't shock and I don't even gasped as I heard her words. Because, I knew that would happen. I smiled, 'That's okay... I...' She started sobbing, 'I'm really sorry, Na-yeon...'

'Gwaenchana, Eunji. I'm alright.'

I still felt forced to be "this" race, because... I can't believe Jeong-guk did it. And, its a purpose. I really still can't believe it. Though, I kept them right inside me myself. Simply to myself. I'm sure everyone can read my mind now, though, I'm sure they'll understand what have made me felt dissapointed.

Eunji smiled as she faced up, 'Let's get to the others. Their waiting for you to get awake.' I smiled, 'You go on first. I'll catch up soon.'

As she left from my room, I ignored the un-locked door and changed my clothes. I was in a such un-tidy form, but I still looked as good as the first time I was born, I said inwardly and chuckled alone.  I went out as I finished changing.

Jeong-guk was there, outside, waiting for me.

'What are you doing here?' I asked, looking at him. He faced me deeply, '...' 'You better stay quiet because I know what you're about to tell me.' He opened his mouth, then clearly shut it. I left him behind. He was quiet, though he followed me from the back. His footsteps were heard clearly. When I stopped, he joined me. When I continued, he continued too. 'Jeong-guk, can you stop?' I said, laughing. 'No.' 'Jeong-guk!' We both continued laughing hardly. 'Okay, okay. I'll stop.'

I faced back, 'You know, because of you I can't see my face on the mirror anymore.' I said, making him stopped again. 'No need.' He continued. 'What's your reason?' 'I'm going to be your mirror.'

I rushed back down to Sister's room; meeting everyone there.

'Um, I'm really sorry for being late.' I said, sitting beside Celena and Jaebum. 'Hey, long lost sister.' He chuckled. Sun-mi gave me a deep look with a devious smile in her face, 'Hello, new race.' I grinned simply, 'Thank you Sister.' She smiled back to me. As we had a short talk, Jeong-guk went in and grinned as he saw me. Celena whispered to me, 'I heard what you did upstairs.' She laughed softly.

'I didn't start it first, though. He did.' I said, showing my tounge out to her. Sun-mi smiled as she saw Jeong-guk came in. 'You're the one who turned her right?' Without any simple greeting, Sun-mi mentioned a statement which made Jeong-guk stayed like a stone. 'Hm... I did.'

Sun-mi chuckled, 'Well then, have I ever told you all something?'

Everyone turned their face towards Sister. 'What is it?'

----

[A/N] The second chapter is done, hehe. I'll continued the update by (i hope) tomorrow. Wait, don't think I'll be putting some romance here. Well-- I will, though it would be a side point. Mostly will be angst (i hope, haha) I'm sorry for the grammar : ( Because I wrote this when I'm in half break of my practice