life one.

Frozen In Time

 

 

 

'What... Where am I?'

I questioned, looking at the place. The room was really dark; only some lights are on, hining onto some parts of the room. The sound of an opening the door was heard slightly.

I simply looked there, realizing someone came in.

'Oh, you're awake.'

I wonder who that person is, I thought.

He approached me, 'Im Na-yeon, huh?' I thought all the whole time. 'You don't know me?' He chuckled. '...Um, to be honest, I don't.' 'I'm Cha Sun-woo, though you can call me Baro for short.' 

I nearly faced away, until he grabbed my hands, 'Uh, “Sister” is searching for you..' The look of hesitation actually filled his face. Though, I get a hold on myself and tried to beat the feels, 'Where can I see Sister?' 

'...'

I turned my head a bit, '..?' 'Follow me.' He said, leaving me behind. 

The corridor was even darker than the room. Though, this time it is really full of lights. 'This seems like a mansion..' As I said, I closed my mouth totally shut with the both of my palms. He stopped walking in a while, then looked back. 

'Jinjja?'

His faced turned serious in a count of seconds. 'Well.. It's reasoned because we are cannibals.' He chuckled. 

I thought for a while, 'Cannibals?' I asked, shivering. He looked back at me, '..Uh..' 

'Oh, hello, Na-yeon.'

The devious-voiced person attracted my main view. 'Did Baro scared you? Aw, forgive him, okay? He's oftenly scaring person off.'

'...Sister—'

Her short, light pink hair disturbs my situation. I was really confuse... to whom I should trust.

'Anyway, let me introduce myself. I am Lee Sun-mi, the Sister.'

– 'And this are my black-guards.'


I looked back, realizing a line-up of people.

She started mentioning from the left, 'Wang Jackson, Im Jaebum, Jung Hyerim, Ahn Celena and Jeon Jeong-guk.'

The girl in the middle smiled, 'They called me Eunji, though.'

The guy on the left, Jackson, approached and gave me a hand, 'Nice to meet you, Mrs. Im.' 'Long lost sister, I guess.' Jaebum laughed. I chuckled back, 'I guess so.'

Only the one on the right was quiet, facing the back. 'Who's he?' I said, whispering to Jaebum. He chuckled, 'Hey, Jeong-guk!' 

That person looked, though more like in shock. 'What is it, hyung?' 'Look who'se searching for you.' I looked back to Jaebum, giving a “what the hell?!” face expression. 

Even though so, that guy—or Jeong-guk—stayed still.

'Na-yeon, remember that you won't be able to leave without one of them, okay?' Sun-mi reminded, indeed making me shock. But, I gave an answer without thinking perfectly. 'Alright, Sister. I understand.'

She simply smiled, then left us seven in the hallway. Jeong-guk followed her too. He seemed so casual, and formal. Jackson and Baro teamed up and said, 'Please don't get afraid with us.' He smiled. I can actually feel that he wasn't lying—at all. His face seemed friendly, though... evil at the same time.

Eunji pulled me away from them.

'Aren't you curious of why is Jeong-guk such a “loner” like so?' She smiled. I nodded simply, 'I am.' Eunji smirked, 'Well then, lets wait until the time is right.' How she explained me the sentance was totally creating even more curiousness into me. I chuckled, 'Okay then.'

I totally can't understand what she have been talking. Though, I know she have been—nearly—telling me more about Jeong-guk.

Jackson, Jaebum and Baro were talking something at the back, while Eunji and I talked while going around the mansion.

 

'Im Na-yeon, I'm sorry... I'm going to be the one who will turn you...'