Starting all over again

Starting all over again

warning: this is not a happy ending, this is a sad story :)

Enjoy reading!
______________________

I enter in a cozy tea shop in Myeondong. There were only few people today. It's been a while since I go here. So, I order my favorite goguma cheesecake and green tea. Then i sat on my old usual place in this shop, it is the couch in the corner beside the window. I ate my food quietly as I look over the window. The sun is shining brightly and the wind is blowing softly, perfect for an afternoon tea. There quite a number of people walking around probably enjoying the weather today. On the nearby shop, there were a group of young girls fuzzing over the accessories that was displayed in front of the shop. They were probably picking something that suits them. Beside the shop is an ice cream bar, I remember when I was in high school, I used to go there. They served one of the most delicious red bean sherbet I've ever tasted. There were a couple entering that shop probably they were going to try their famous couple special sherbet. Just across this tea shop, there is a tteukbokki, ramyeon and sundae shop. There's a line of people probably having there take outs. I also used to go there when i was younger. I love their tteuk ramyeon. It was quite spicy for my taste but it's definitely delicious. Hmmm... Maybe i'll eat there one of these days. I drink my tea while enjoying watching the people outside. Then my eyes landed on the restaurant beside the tteukbokki shop, I saw a familiar figure in the restaurant, near the window. It is him. It's been a while since the last time I saw him. He's more define now than before. He changed yet the same. And oh... He's not alone. He is with his wife and son. I did not know that he got married moreover had a son. I continue to stare at them as they were happily chatting and feeding their son. Unconsciously, a lone tear flow down my cheeks. I close my eyes and reminisce those times we spent together to this very district. Then I look at them again. If I did not leave him. If I chose him than my dreams maybe, I would be in his wife place. I would be the one he's spending his life with. I would be the mother of his son but it would never happened I already knew it, i knew it since the day I chose to walk out of his life. Seeing him happy with his life, with his wife and his child, it hurts me but on the other hand I'm relieve that he is ok. I guess, I made a right decision isn't it? Seeing them makes me kinda happy as well at least he got a good life and I am living my dream. I may be too late to be with him but it is not too late to move forward and let the past be a part of a beautiful memory of my youth. My phone vibrated and I saw the phone it is from my secretary I got up and ready to start all over again. 

 

Yes it is not too late to start all over again. 

 


Fin (終わり)

___________________

Thank you for reading :D

If you have suggestions, questions, reactions and thoughts to share just comment below. (Just no bashing and foul words hahaha...) God Bless you all!