Final.

What Day is Today?

A/N: Sorry for grammatical and spelling error. Oh ya. just in case you're confuse with who is talking, here's the tip.

pink- Minseok's talking.

blue- You're talking

green- the third party's talking. Hehe enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You waited for Minseok to come home from his schedule. But suddenly, you got a call from him.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I have to stay with the members at the studio for awhile. I may not be back before dinner, alright?"

"Okay, take care. I love you."

"I will. I love you too. Bye."

You put your phone on the table after he hung up the call.

"Okay now, what should I do?" You said with a sigh.

You went to the kitchen to look for some spices as you wanted to cook something for dinner tonight with Minseok. You faced-palm as you realised that you were out of salt. You wanted to go to buy some salt. You got out from your apartment after you wore something comfortable as it is cold outside. You walked across the street, wanting to go to grocery store but somehow you saw someone familiar in a cafe nearby. 

"Hey Suho." You called the guy.

"Hi Aerin.

"Shouldn't you be at the studio right now?" You asked Suho with a curious look.

"Yeah, but it was canceled so I decide to come here. Why?"You left Suho dumbfounded and went back to your apartment.

You stormed into your apartment yet Minseok was nowhere to be seen. You tried to call him a few times but all of it went straight to the voice mail. Without wasting any second, you burst into tears. You cried so hard until your eyes became red. But then you heard your door was being unlocked by someone.

"Baby, I'm home!" Minseok said happily.

He went to you as he saw you crying on the sofa.

"Baby, why are you crying?"

"Stay away from me you ing moron!" You snapped.

"Babe, why are you being like this? What did i do?"

You pushed him away as he tried to call you but still, you ignored him completely. You went to you bedroom and closed the door with a loud BANG! Minseok tried to open the door but you locked it. Of course, you were mad and sad because the one whom you really trust, lied to you.

"Baby please open this door and let me in." Minseok pleaded to you.

"Just go away Minseok.

"I won't go anywhere unless you talk to me."

"What do you want?!"

"Please, tell me what happen."

You opened the door and asked, "Where did you go just now?"

"I was at the studio. With others."

"Liar! I know you weren't there!" You snapped again.

"How did you------."

"What? Surprised because I knew about it?" Before he could finish his sentence, you cut him off.

"Please baby, I can explain all this."

"Stop telling me your lies, Minseok!"

"Please. Hear me out. I wanted to make a surprise dinner for us tonight and I wanted to arrange it by myself. That's why I said I will be home late." He said with a sad expression.

You froze due to his explaination.

"Baby I'm so sorry because I lied to you but really, I just want to make you happy. I don't want you to be like this. Broken. Sad. Please, I can't bear looking at you like this. Please baby, forgive me." Minseok said.

You wasn't mad at him anymore but you were so happy to hear that. You hugged him and you just like don't want him to leave you.

"Bb-babe, I cc-can't breathe." Minseok stuttered as you hugged him so hard. You giggle and let go of him.

"Babe, do you remember what day is today?" Minseok said, grinning.

"Wait, let me think......Oh god, I forgot! Today is our anniversary, right?!"

"Yes baby, so do you want to go for a date and dinner with me?" Minseok give his hand to you.

 

 

 

 

"Sure baby, I would love to go with you." You smiled as you also reached out for his hand.