Chocolove

Chocolove

I was just wandering around the dorm and I didn’t have anything to do… it’s so boring… the worse thing is… there’s nothing to eat!

 

 

I walked to the dining table, maybe something magical happened and there’s some delicious food on the table. I didn’t find anything to eat, but I found a small transparent box… when I looked closely… chocolates! There’s a note sticking there.

‘Bang Mir, You’re one of the luckiest men in the world. These chocolates can make the person who eats it falls in love with you…’

Heh? It’s a big lie! There’s nothing such as that… Who sent this? Ah~ forget about it, I wanted to watch TV.

 

 

“Hey, Mir!” it was Seungho-hyung.

“Oh hyung, had a nice nap?” I asked.

“Yeah… it was really tiring yesterday… You didn’t have any schedule yesterday, you had enough rest time” he said and walked towards me.

“But your musical is amazing, hyung…” I said.

“Thanks…” he said and glanced at that box of chocolates.

“Whose chocolates are these?” he asked.

“I don’t know…” I said.

“Can I eat this?” he asked.

“Of course…” I replied.

He opened the box and ate a piece of chocolate. Was it delicious?

 

 

“Mireu-ya…” I heard someone called me with a deep voice.

“Huh?” I looked around, finding that voice.

“It’s hyung…” it was Seungho-hyung, his gaze changed into a strange one. He went closer to me and I got scared.

“What are you doing, hyung?” I was really scared, would I get beaten?

“Trying to kiss you…” he leaned closer but my hands pushed him away.

“Hyung! Are you crazy?? You’re with Cheondung!” I said.

“That doesn’t mean that I can’t love someone else…” he said, this wasn’t Seungho-hyung… I ran outside and didn’t look back. Why did Seungho-hyung become so ert? And the worse is… why me? He’s dating with Cheondung and he’s happy with it… And it was purely strange, suddenly he acted like that.

Wait… this wasn’t because of those chocolates, right? I mean… yeah, it happened, but it could be only coincidence. But I got more and more curious…

 

 

“Hey, Mir!” I earned a smack on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Cheondung-hyung.

“Why are you sweating a lot, Mireu?” he asked. I didn’t know how to answer that. I couldn’t say that his boyfriend flirted with me and I ran away because he’s being so ert…

“Um… I just… want to exercise, hehe…” I lied.

“I’m thirsty right now so you have to accompany me to the coffee shop…” he said and I just followed him. Maybe… I could try something…

We just bought two cups of coffee and sat down.

“Hyung, do you want some chocolates?” I offered him, I wanted to know about these chocolates… was it really magical?

“Of course I want…” he took it and ate it.

Suddenly, his gaze changed… just like Seungho-hyung before.

“Cheolyong-ah… do you know how much I want to kiss those lips of yours? It looks really soft…” he said. Ah… these chocolates have magical power.

“Hyung… get your sense back…” I was afraid and stood up but he grabbed my wrist tightly. He pulled me into a hug…

“Mir… you’re really pretty... how can you have a perfect face… exactly my type, cutie boy…” he used flirting tone and I was really scared and I tried to release myself from Cheondung-hyung’s body. When I was finally released, I ran away again. Where should I go? My feet automatically led me back to the dorm.

“Mir-ya! Where are you going???” Cheondung-hyung shouted and I just ran faster.

 

 

Stupid me… why did I go back to the dorm, I’ll be dead if I was found by Seungho-hyung. I hesitantly opened the door and looked around. It’s pretty empty, huh?

Suddenly, G.O-hyung appeared.

“Mir-ya! Where did you go? Help me writing lyrics please…” he said.

“Okay, hyung… Seungho-hyung isn’t here?” I asked.

“He’s here before, now he’s going to somewhere, I don’t know…” he replied.

“Oh… that’s a relief” I asked.

“Why? You got bullied by him again?” he asked.

“No… hyung, I’ll help you later… I want to eat now, is it okay?” I asked.

“It’s okay…” he said and I went to the dining table and had a meal.

I wasn’t really eating, I kept thinking about the chocolate. It really makes someone who eats it, love me and have a crazy obsession over me.

Maybe, I should give Joonie-hyung the chocolate… he’ll like me… he’ll try to kiss me, hug me… Oh… that’s heaven…

“You looked blank, Mireu…” G.O-hyung said.

“Ah… I was just thinking about something, hyung…” I said.

“Whose chocolates are these? Look delicious…” he took one and ate it…

“DON’T!!! HYUNG!!!!” but I was late. I’m doomed.

G.O-hyung dragged me into the living room and pushed me to the floor.

 

 

“Hyung! Regain your consciousness!!!” I shouted but he didn’t listen… he sat on my legs so I couldn’t move.

He started ing his shirt and I was shocked. I’m going to be ? I didn’t want to!!! His hands went to my shirt and tried to ed my shirt too but I tried hard to push his hands away. When I got weakened, I gave up… then someone pushed G.O-hyung away from me. Finally, someone saved me. But…

It was Seungho-hyung… who’s still affected by the chocolate. Not long after that, Cheondung-hyung came home also. OH MY GOD, this is hell…

“Get your hands off Mir!” Seungho shouted to G.O

“Why?! What’s your problem?” G.O asked.

“He’s mine! So, go away!” Seungho claimed.

“What the hell are you saying? He’s freaking mine… those perfect lips are mine…” Cheondung joined.

They started to attack me, tried to kiss… even me… what am I? Food samples in the supermarket?

 

 

Then I felt that they didn’t surround me again. They fell to the floor and there’s Joonie-hyung, he brought me into his room and locked the door.

“Hyung…” I said softly.

“What’s happening to them? Are they crazy? Tried to you… and there are three of them!” he said.

“Uh… I don’t know, hyung… thanks hyung, I almost died…” I said.

“No problem” he said.

Now’s the chance, Mireu-ya… you’re now in his room and he’s in front of you…

“Hyung, do you want some chocolate?” I asked.

“Hm… okay…” he ate one, I was waiting for his reaction.

“It’s really delicious, Mir-ya… where did you get these chocolates?” he asked. Huh? I thought he would just hug me or kiss me… What happened…

“Hm… it’s not important, hyung…” I said, I was disappointed. Why? Why it didn’t happen to Joonie-hyung?

“Mir, what is this?” he noticed the paper on the box of those magical but not-so now…

“It’s just a paper, I haven’t read it…” I said, took that from his hand.

“Then just read it… fully…” he said. This was weird…

I read it again but I didn’t realize that there’s something that I haven’t read before. It was folded so I didn’t know it before. I finally read that….

 

 

‘These chocolates can make someone loves you, everyone except… the one who really actually loves you even without this magical power…’

 

 

I was frozen… so… Joonie-hyung…

He smiles to me sweetly, he actually likes me?

“Hyung, how can you know about this paper?” I asked.

“Hm… I was the one who put this on the dining table…” he said.

“Hyung… you…” I was speechless.

“I gave this to prove you…” he didn’t finish his sentence…

“Hyung… then, you…” I couldn’t look directly into his eyes.

“Yes, I love you… this is just a way to make you know about my feelings…” I said.

“How?” I couldn’t say anything and I became so light and weak.

“Mir-ya… you know why they were like that?” he asked.

“Because the hyungs ate the chocolate… and it happened…” I replied.

“It’s because their mind and feelings can be manipulated by those chocolates. But mine… can’t be manipulated and this is me… who loves you…” he said and I almost cried, I couldn’t believe that he said that to me.

“Hyung, I love you too…” I said and we closed the distance between our lips. I’m in heaven, Oh God…

 

 

We kept continuing to kiss then we heard door banging…

“YA! Joon-ah! Mir’s mine! Open the door!” it was Seungho-hyung, thank God he’s outside and Joonie locked the door.

“He’s MINE!!!” I heard G.O too.

“Mir-ya! Don’t let Joonie-hyung you!” it was Cheondung.

“You three need to shut your mouth because he’s mine and only mine…” Joonie-hyung shouted and smirked at me.

I melted because of his beautiful face… and he kissed me again… way deeper than before…

 

 

We pulled away and panting hard. I was so dizzy… maybe this is just a dream…

“Hyung… is this a dream?” I asked.

He didn’t say anything and flicked my forehead.

“Ah hyung~ it hurts…” I whined.

 

 

“Didn’t it hurt more when you fell from the heaven?”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

how was it? is it good?

comment and subscribe please....

i love both praises and critics....

thanks for reading <3