Nothing could change it now!

Nothing could change it now!

 

           One day, as Sawa was walking home from school, Ayane and her friends tripped her making her fell from the stairs. Sawa saw Ayane and her friends on the other side of the street laughing and giggling. When Ayane crossed the road, a car appeared from the corner and speed towards to her.

 

           " Ayane, watch out! ", Sawa called out and pushed Ayane away. Sawa took the impact. Ayane watch in fear as Sawa was covered with blood.

           " Sawa! ", Ayane called as she burst into tears. " Why did you save me, Sawa? " , she asked while holding her hands. " After what I've done to you. " She continued. Sawa smiled and gave her a friendly look.  " Because I don't hate you. You're the first person who actually noticed me in school, " she said. Ayane sobbed hard when she heard that.  

===============================================================================================================

At the hospital, the doctor told Sawa's parents that Sawa could not make it. Ayane burst into tears.  " It is because the girl suffered internal injuries. I think she already got it even before the crash, " explained the doctor. Ayane screamed. How she wished that she could go back in time to stop herself from bullying Sawa. They could become friends or maybe bestfriends. Ayane entered the room and looked at Sawa's lifeless body. The feeling of guilt and sin chilled down her spine. There was NOTHING she could do to change it now......