The bullying

Nothing could change it now!

Ayane was a big bully in her school. She and her friends would bully anyone who is weaker than them. No students in the school dared to report about them or else they would become their victims. Ayane did not act like any female students. She always beat her victims brutally to satisfy herself. Seeing them begging and screaming thrilled her the most. 

          " I told you I want orange juice not milk! " , Ayane yelled at a girl. She grabbed the milk and squirted it right into the girl's face as her friends giggle. The girl sobbed. Ayane pulled the girl's hair until she screamed begging Ayane to stop. Ayane and her friends finally left leaving the girl rolling there in pain.

          The girl is Sawa. A new student who was shy and quiet. Her timid look made her a victim of bully by Ayane and her friends everday. Ayane would ask Sawa to buy drinks and threated her like a punching bag.

===============================================================================================================

The beatings that Sawa received everyday caused her full of bumps and bruises. She had to hide those painful marks from everyone including her parents because Ayane had warned her not to tell anyone or else she would pay the price. Sawa never fought back.

          Sawa felt every organ in her body ached from the beatings.  Despite the pain, she didn't dare to show it. 

===============================================================================================================

" Sweetie, you look pale. Is something wrong with you? ", her mother asked. Sawa shook her head and quickly ran upstairs to her room. Sawa coughed badly and panted. She felt her whole body screaming in pain. 

          Sawa tried to avoid Ayane in school. It was useless because Ayane would greet her by punching her hard in the stomach. " Good morning ", she said to Sawa as she watched Sawa in pain.