Are you okay?

Konoha Private Academic

Naruto's P.O.V

          I sat at the back of Sasuke and Sakura-chan. I felt really jealous.

'What the is h-' my thought was blocked by Ten Ten. I looked at her.

"Sakura is your girlfriend right?" Ten Ten asked. Only I could hear her voice.

"Yes" I answered as I looked back at Sakura-chan and Sasuke. They didn't talk to each other. They looked like they did not know each other. i sighed. "Don't worry", Ten Ten said. "She doesn't love Sasuke. Look! They don't even talk to each other." I smiled at her "Thank you." "Welcome"

          There was no voice at all as Kakashi-sensai taught. His teaching was boring.

RING~ RING~ RING~

"BREAK TIME!!!" Kiba screamed like a girl. Hinata hit his head. "Shut up!" she snapped.

          I smiled as I looked them. Hinata and Sai are engaged, they had their own relationship. Hinata's mother, Hyuuga Namaki knew that her daughter was dating with Kiba. She didn't mind. She always tell Kiba that if Hinata is happy, she is happy.

"Hello?? Earth to Naruto!!!" I got back to reality.

"Ah.....sorry Sakura-chan." i apologized.

"Are you okay?" she asked .

"I am okay, don't worry" I smiled at her.

"OKAY TWO LOVE BIRD!!! LET'S GO!!!" Kiba shouted. Hinata hit Kina head. "Oww!" he said.

"SPEAK TO YOURSELVE, KIBA" I shouted back.

"Okay guys! Let's go" Sai said as he took Ino's wrist. We all waled to the canteen.

Sasuke's P.O.V

" Hey!! Sasuke!!"

          I heard someone called my name . So, I turned around and looked at the person.

"Suigetsu?" I asked.

"Long time no see, dude." Suigetsu said. I also see Juho and Karin. They all were my childhood friend, of course Sakura was included.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked. They all sweat dropped.

" This is our school. Sasuke" Junho answered.

"Anyway, are you really engaged to Sakura?" asked Karin.

          I knew Karin had a crush on me since we were young. I didn't care.

" Yea, so?" I snapped.

" Do you love her?" Suigetsu questioned me.

          I was quiet for a while.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

" Because we are your friend." he snapped back.

"Whatever, let's go to canteen".

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! I have some exam so I haven't update it recenly. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it! Thank you~ XD ^.^ ^v^