We meet .. Again

That stupid guy is my BOYFRIEND !


 

"ohh ! __-ah " 

"Lee Ki-ah ? what are you doing here ?" 

then my oppa come and shoked both of us .. "Uh ? yahh ! both of you , what are you doing ? palli come . don't you two hungry ?" 

"oppa , why is he here ?" all of sudden , i ask my oppa .. My oppa was shoked at first , but he just answer it .. "wae ? he's Beast member right ? are forgot about that ?" 'WHAT ???!!! ah yess ! i remember it now ! oh god ! omma ~ i wanna go home !' "ah~ ya .. i forgot .. oppa , come , i'm hungry .. "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When i was going to sit , suddenly Yoseob oppa come and pinched my cheek .. "__-ah .. why are you so cute ? aigoo ~ i'm totally fell in love with you .. come here and sit besides me . " he grabed my arm and bring me next to him . "Yahh ! who give you permision to touch my sister ?! " Then my oppa bring me next to him back .

"Aishh ~ Hyung , can i sit with her ? " Yoseob then try to make puppy face to my oppa .. then my oppa wiggle his index finger to the left and to the right to give a sign that he dont want me to sit with Yoseob oppa .

"Gwenchana , oppa .. Yoseob oppa , come here .." i pat my hand to the seat next to me as sign he can sit there . "whohooo !! gomawo , __-ah .. Love you so much . hehe .." he come and pinched my cheek again . "yahh ! dont touch her ! " aigoo . my oppa is so firm .. such a funny thing .

Everyone laugh because of oppa and yoseob oppa .. everyone except Lee Ki .. He still looking at me . he is still guitly ..


3 years ago

Nobody's POV

'Bukk' "how dare you kiss her in front of me ?! ' like a crazy people , Lee Ki scream to Chanyong and one collision was going to Chanyong face .

With cynical smile , Chanyong get up and said . "Who cares ?  she's mine ! she said to me that she dont want you anymore .."

Another solid punches fly to Chanyong's face .

 

Your POV

'Ting tong' "uh ? who's that ?"

I run and go in front of my door . suddenly i smiled . even if i'm scared with what he might said , i know he will understand . i am just filming my drama . that's why i kiss Chanyong .

i opened the door and smile to him .. "Lee Ki-ah .. "

"Let's brake up !" then Lee Ki turn his self and go far away .. "Lee Ki-ah .. " i suddenly fell down and wept .. i cant even say a words to him ..


 

Hye ~ sorry if you have to wait so long . but , hope you'll enjoy my next update .. 

please do subscribed and upvote okayy ? :)