That She Can't Resist

Her Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Kisses

 

Tiffany loves kisses.

That was a fact known to her members as well as to her fans. But when it came to kisses being given to the other members that was another thing. That was a fact known to her members, a fact well known to the fans as well. Tiffany, for some unknown reasons, just didn’t like watching others touch her members. Call her possessive, call her childish, she doesn’t care.

When Tiffany sat with the huge audience, waiting for the curtains to rise, the other fans who went to the musical were anticipating the reaction of the Ti-manager.

Laughter and smiles passed and the final act started, the curtains almost closing and with that meant the anticipated and dreaded kissing scene was coming.

The speech from Elle Woods ended and everyone fell to silence as the male lead and Jessica faced each other, shy smiles exchanged and words from memorizing scripts at late nights filled the theater. The scene was meant to be happy but the crowd was silent, waiting for the next scene, where lips would touch and reactions would be made.

Sitting in the middle of the audience was Tiffany Hwang, staring intently at the stage where Jessica,shining beautifully in her black toga, and the male actor was, obviously not an exemption of the anticipating crowd. However, on the contrary of the expectations, Tiffany was silent, too silent to her manager who was sitting beside her, or to the fans sitting near her. They expected a contorted expression or may be Tiffany leaning on her seat but the red-haired idol was sitting calmly, eyes never leaving the stage and her arms crossed in front of her.

“You okay, Tiffany?” Her manager asked her but the idol was too intent on staring that she couldn’t hear it or it could be that Tiffany heard a little, just that she didn’t know what to answer. Her insides were bubbling and blood boiling although she wore a poker face.

Tiffany maintained her calm façade until the fans and her manager diverted their attention to the stage where the scene was making progress.

Tiffany had her arms crossed and she fisted her hands as she watched the male actor leaning towards Jessica and the latter leaning slowly too.

Keep calm, Tiffany. She thought to herself, remembering what Taeyeon and Sunny told her.

You need to stay silent. You made a promise to the others, so stay calm. She repeated like a mantra but still her jaws clenched and her shoulders tensed. She was clearly holding herself in, barely.

The night before coming to the theater, the two pulled her to her room and started listing the things she should and shouldn’t do. Tiffany was confused at first, not understanding why they had to tell her such things when in the first place she was the one who had gone to most musicals.

“Fine but please just don’t shout during the kissing scene.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany rolled her eyes at the statement.

“I don’t shout during kissing scenes.”

“Oh, you don’t.” It was Sunny to counter back, sarcasm dripping. “Taeyeon’s, Sica’s and my musical. Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten the ‘ANDWAE!’ echoing in the theater, Hwang Miyoung, because I could still clearly hear it like it was yesterday.”

Tiffany bit her lip. Okay she didn’t forget about it but what’s wrong with that? Besides, there were also others who shouted along with her.

“But—“

“Don’t say there were others who shouted along with you, Fany, because it was just that one time and it was an international fan boy. Yah, you really need to keep calm.”

Tiffany scrunched her nose, disliking that she was forced to be silent but Tiffany had no choice. True, it was a bit embarrassing—okay, scratch that—it was really embarrassing but it’s not like she intends to do it, in her defense it just comes out automatically.

“Fine, I’ll bit my tongue if I’ll have to.” She promised, looking at the raised brows in front of her. She rolled her eyes for the second time. “I will stay calm okay? The fans won’t hear anything from me during that scene.”

Sunny and Taeyeon carefully nodded before going out of her room.

Tiffany proved to be loyal to their agreement and to her promise (she didn’t know she herself would take it so seriously) as she bit her tongue when the male lead tilted his head and Jessica did too, their faces centimeters to each other until the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter