Have you ever seen two men . . .?

So Who Is She?

Sandeul tried to learn Drunk With Music over and over, was often late to dance practices because he ‘was enjoying the sky and the flowers’, and spent longer than even Jinyoung in the bathroom doing his hair or working on his general appearance. The boy with a usually very direct stance on life would have to be snapped out of his dreamlike trances by the next realist Gongchan, just to fall back into his own little world again soon after. The slightly pudgy vocalist would have to be prompted to eat with the other members instead of walking around the house singing every romantic drama OST he knew with a wistful smile.

            Shinwoo knew exactly what was up with his close friend.

On a very simple morning when all the members were still asleep and Sandeul was getting a heads start on his hygiene for the day- Shinwoo came into the restroom with an eager look on his face.

            “So who is she?” He asked the younger man.

Sandeul didn’t seem too surprised by Shinwoo’s direct entrance despite him being half with only pajama pants on or the accusation that he a special girl, Sandeul seemed surprised that Shinwoo was alone.

            “ The others aren’t up yet?” He asked, avoiding the question with deftness. “That’s okay though, I still need to finish up in here before Jinyoung decides he owns the place and Gongchan or Baro want to wash up.”

            Sandeul looked at Shinwoo with a questioning smile and stepped aside from the mirror. “Do you need the sink?”

            Shinwoo shook his head, but came over to Sandeul and wrapped his arms around the torso of his younger in habit as he looked in the mirror anyway.

            Sandeul had lost a lot of weight over the past few weeks and finally didn’t seem as self-conscious about being shirtless as the other members. The slight roundness in his cheeks gave way to the still soft, but more masculine jaw line and the muscles in his arms seemed more pronounced than ever before.

            “Deullie, you look like a twelve year old!” Shinwoo laughed, rubbing his hands over Sandeul’s flatter tummy.

            Nothing could convince Shinwoo that his baby-faced bandmate was turning into a young man, at most, Sandeul looked like an early adolescent to him.

            Nothing could convince him but . . .

“ So tell me who you’ve started liking Deullie”, Shinwoo asked, getting back on track. He felt Sandeul heat up and saw his ears go red.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about!” He insisted, his face suddenly desperate.

            “ You can tell me Sandeul. You know that we shouldn’t keep secrets between each other as bandmates and friends.”

            “ But . . .”

            “Just tell me who it is Deullie, maybe I know her. Is she in Girls Generation? Do you like one of our goddesses?”

            Sandeul tried to laugh with his elder, but could find the heart to. He instead changed the subject again, but this time he backed out of Shinwoo’s embrace.

            “Have you ever seen two men hold hands before?” Sandeul asked in a small voice.

            Shinwoo nodded, then grabbed Sandeul’s hand in his own with a laugh. “ Yeah! We are now!”

            Sandeul held the large hand, but kept his eyes averted from Shinwoo’s.

“Have you ever seen two men hug before?”

            Shinwoo looked like he was thinking for a moment, but yanked Sandeul into his arms when the other man’s attention wasn’t on him.

            There was silence in the bathroom for a long time before Sandeul asked his next question in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

            “ Have you ever seen two men kiss?”

There was a long pause, an unbearable pause for Sandeul as he could almost feel Shinwoo letting what he said link up to his obvious intentions.

            Shinwoo turned Sandeul slowly in his arms so they were facing each other and kept an unreadable facial expression as he smoothed the dark bangs on Sandeul’s forehead. Shinwoo’s grip was firm on his shoulder and Sandeul remembered their paper kissing game and how much his hyung seemed to dislike it.

            He felt so stupid for even trying to-

            Suddenly, in a flash of a second, Shinwoo’s lips were pressed to Sandeul’s and all time stopped.

            It even felt like Sandeul’s heartbeat was frozen for a moment before it sped up in a race with Shinwoo’s very un-bearlike heart pounding.

            As the two young men communicated their unsaid feelings through a kiss, three very strange bandmates were watching from a crack in the almost closed door.

            “I told you it would happen!” Gongchan whispered to an awed Baro. “ Do you think they’d know we wrote it if they found our fanfiction about them?” Jinyoung whispered back with a slight grin on his face.

            Sandeul and Shinwoo never did find out about the fanfiction that was updated every time they got to another checkpoint in their shy new relationship.

 

This is my random Shindeul oneshot guys~ I gotta finish Contain now! This is my second story ever on thsi site so I hope you like it. Please give me positive feedback and such! ( P.S. the ending was made up completely on the fly *like most of this* but still! XD)