Kris Wu Noticed Me

Kris Wu Noticed Me

Dear Pinku,

 

Kris senpai doesn't seem to have read my confession to him on the freedom wall. It's probably because it was already erased by the student council. hmp? In what other ways can I confess my feelings to him without having a conversation. I searched on the internet and they said I have to text him but I don't have his number. T__T Pinkuuu~ what should I do?

 

-Sehunnie

 

zcnDX5f.png

 

Dear Pinku, 

 

I put a gift in his locker. I hope that he'll like keychains. Do you think he does? Also, I put my name on the 'from' section so he would know that I am the one who gave it to him. Chaerin used to say that she's the one who's giving gifts to him but it was clearly me. I hope he appreciates the gift though. I really love him Pinku~ ^__^

 

-Sehunnie

 

zcnDX5f.png

 

Dear Pinku, 

 

I'm joining the track and field event for tomorrow. Senpai joined the archery club so he will definitely be joining the archery event. Should I make a banner then? I should!! There's no need to ask. :)

Pinku, even though you don't reply to me, you're still here for me waiting on my desk; standing out like you always did. Of course, a pink diary on a blue desk with blue things really stand out well. Saranghae Pinku, even if you can't say you love me back. ^ ^

 

-Sehunnie

 

zcnDX5f.png

 

Dear Pinku,

 

 

Good morning!!!

 

-Sehunnie

 

zcnDX5f.png

 

 

"Sehuna!! Sehun-ah wake up!" My roommate Chanyeol nudged me.

 

I'm too tired and my back is too sore to get up. Sadly, the sports event is today so I gotta get up early and warm up for my track and field event. Also, if Dongwoon won't participate, I might also join the hurdles competition.

 

Ugh, I wish I learned archery so that I could see senpai training everyday. But if I did join, I would compete against him and I will probably let him win. Omaygash!! Speaking of senpai, I really gotta get up and brush my teeth. He's jogging around the campus at this early hour, I bet. He never misses passing by our dorm. As in never.

 

After cleaning myself up, I ran outside the dorm and sat on the bench, a cup of hot coffee, sitting next to me as I wait for Kris senpai to pass by, along with his bestfriend Tao. Not sooner when I sat there, I heard a few loud steps on the pathwalk and there they were, jogging. Tao hyung greeted me a good morning, never failing to flash his set of pearly white teeth when he does so. I took a sip of coffee and unexpectedly flinched because I didn't take caution. It's still hot and it made my tongue burn.

 

"Woah there!! Are you okay Sehun?" Tao stopped and so did Kris.

 

I nodded as fast as I can and let out a loud hiss from the pain and 'accidentally' bit my lip in the process. Senpai made no further actions and I mentally slapped myself. I had bit my lip so that I would know his reaction if it did bleed. And, it did. Tao hyung gave me a nice smelling hankerchief to wipe off the blood on my lower lip.

 

"Thanks hyung..." I sighed. "Stupid me, you can go on now. Back to your jogging!! Go, go, go!!" I pushed his back slightly and they went off.

 

He wouldn't care. I tried many things to make him care but he just looks at me— wait, maybe he never even looked at me at all.

 

I pouted, grabbed the cup and went back inside the shared dorm room to bathe. My roommate is already gone for pre-practice. Chanyeol is competing against Tao hyung in the high jump event but I think he wouldn't stand a chance since hyung is a pro ever since childhood and Yeol only started during freshman year.

 

---

 

I received a text message from Tao hyung when I got into the gym that morning.

 

From: Panda-hyung

'Sehunnie... did you know that you were still in your pajamas when we saw you earlier??'

 

Facepalm. Oh my god!! That was a total embarassment since I wear pororo pajamas.

 

I wanna crawl up into a ball and die.

 

---

 

'I gotta get this hankerchief back to Tao hyung... but I'm too shy since senpai will be with him. what do I do?' I asked myself as I roamed the dorm corridors. I stopped at the seniors' dorm section and thought of more things for a bit to clear my mind. Maybe hyung will go to me and take it; that would be great. If I gave this to him at this early hour, I might just get myself in deep shame.

 

Beeing seen in a child-themed pajamas by my crush was embarassing enough.

 

I turned around and walked away from the place. I slowed my pace. Who knows? Senpai might pass by.

 

"Hey."

 

I was absolutely right.

 

I turned around to face the voice and I saw Tao hyung and Kris senpai. They were fully in their PE uniforms and ready for practice. Well, so am I. Wait, why do I have to tell you that? That doesn't make you learn anything. Silly me. I smiled back at the two and waved back a hi for a proper greeting. That should do it. Now, Oh Sehun, walk away without letting them notice your wobbling knees. I feel like my legs turned to jelly and my face turned pale.

 

"Sehunnie, are you okay?" hyung asked.

 

I backed away slowly. "uh.. yeah? erm, I mean— yes!! I'm okay!! I'm definitely fine hyung!!" I stuttered. In my head, I've already shrunk and been stepped on by some animal. Probably an ant because I shrunk smaller than them.

 

"Really?" Now I can die happy. Senpai just asked me a question. 'Calm down Oh Sehun, it's just one word!'

 

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly and laughed with the same manner. "I'm just excited about today, that's why."

 

"Kris, Sehun's joining the track and field! Let's cheer him on, okay?" Tao hyung really is my angel in this earth I'm living in. Thank you Lord for bringing Tao hyung into my life!

 

Senpai turned to me and smiled sweetly. Oh. My. Sweet. Candy. Lord! He SMILED! He S-M-I-L-E-D at ME! This should be written in my Pinku diary. This is the most massive event in history that has ever occured! After years of constantly just staring at him smiling at other people, he smiled at me today! Today! I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the track with flying colors. "Sure... we'll cheer you Sehun— errSehunnie? Don't worry, you can win!"

 

Kill me now.

 

---

 

 

Oh.My.God

 

He called me Sehunnie!!!

 

What do I do?

 

"Hey Sehun, what are you thinking about?" asked Chen. "It worries me that what's in your head might distract you from winning the race."

 

I looked at the smaller guy and blinked a few times. He's right. If I keep thinking about senpai calling me Sehunnie...ohmygosh...grrrrr! What if I lose the race because of this? Facepalm. Oh god, that reminds me, he's going to watch. I can't lose the race or he won't have a good impression on me. What the hell am I thinking?! Sehun, Sehun, Sehun, please focus.

 

"Uhhhh.... gotta be focused, right. Chen?" I awkwardly asked, earning me an equally awkward stare from the man.

 

Chen smiled at me like he usually does. "Yeah, you gotta be focused and you will win. Who knows what our other teammates might think if you lose. But we know you won't lose. FIGHTING!!"

 

They trust me so much that it's a heavy burden.

 

---

 

And so, the track events were about to start. As soon as the MCs of the game called in the participants, including me, we all walked towards the starting line of the track field. The pair of MCs went on to chat about the past status of the track and field event, focusing on the 200m dash that was bagged by the sophomores of the college. Oh wait~ I didn't tell you yet. I'm a freshman here in college major in performing arts like senpai's. Kris senpai is a sophomore. Don't you dare think of something like I just picked the college where he studies at. No, no and no. I really like this university and also the course.. Well, partly because Kris senpai is here. Anyways.

I gazed at the crowd and searched for Tao-hyung and senpai to see if they were really going to cheer me. I spotted a pink colored paper with my name written on it and a bunch of doodle arts, it was held by hyung who was smiling at me. I screamed mentally when I noticed that senpai is looking at me though, not smiling, his gaze is still fixed on me. Oh, what a lovely sight.

 

Boom. A loud, rippling sound sliced through the air.

 

"Oh Sehun, run!!" Tao-hyung shouted and I turned at the track field to see that they had already started the race. I was somehow frozen in place. Oh my god, I'm gonna lose.

 

I ran with all my might but it seemed that all my efforts in running wasn't working at all. What was there to run for when all the others have already outran me? I can't really win this can't I? After all that practice, I wasted all my attention on Senpai who would probably never acknowledge my feelings and only smile. He probably has absolutely not even a single clue that I do love him. I think I'm going to faint

 

"SEHUNNIE!!! RUN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!"

 

that voice.. could it be?

 

"IF YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME, IMAGINE THAT I AM AT THE FINISH LINE, WAITING FOR YOU!! JUST RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER SEHUN! RUN TO ME!"

 

With all those words being shouted at me, I ran with all my might, as fast as I can, if a raging phoenix was chasing me. I finished the track in one go and ended up...

 

First place.

 

After stopping at the end of the line, I looked back only to see Kris-senpai sweating heavily and smiling at me.

 

"What did I just hear?" I thought out loud. The next thing I know, Jongdae was running towards me and told me that what I have just heard was the announcer saying that I finished first in the race. Great! But, but when I turned. I saw Senpai, heavily sweating as if he ran after me. Was the words that I've heard while racing, true? Did he really say those words?

 

"S-Sehun!" he called. I slightly pouted when he didn't  call me Sehunnie.

 

I walked up to him with an expression that i couldn't even figure out. "S-Sunbae..."

 

"I thought you called me Senpai.." Kris tilted his head, confused. Well, this is awkward.

 

"N-Ne, Kris Senpai. Were you the one who shouted that.. that embarassing thing.. out loud?" I blurted, so that I could hear his answer before fainting.

 

"I did. Who else could it be?" Oh my god! What is this? Some kind of confession? But I can't possibly assume that he likes me since he didn't say so. 

 

I should ask. "Senpai, d-do you like me?" I'm sorry I stuttered. I couldn't help it. I am so embarassed asking him these things. We're not even close and how the hell would he even like me? He never spares me a glance, let alone a long conversation with me. Maybe Tao-hyung told him. Well, since hyung knows I like his best friend, maybe he did.

 

"Sehunnie, what if I do?" I blushed at his words but then again wondered why he was walking away after his question. Wasn't he supposed to wait for an answer after asking a question? That's just dumb! You know, walking away with a question of yours just hanging. 

 

..but actually, I was the one left hanging.

 

What if he really does like me? What will I do then?

 

---

 

"Sehun, come on! Let's watch the archery event! Get your banner for Kris ready so we can cheer for him!" Chen called out. I shivered at his words. I turned to him and sighed while he gave me way to pick up my overly large banner for Senpai's archery event. Chanyeol will be there to cheer with us too. 

 

Actually, Yeollie's idol was Thunder-hyung at first, but it seems that his idol's foul attitude turned him off and now he's eyeing the tourism major; Byun Baekhyun. At first, we thought that he was a girl, along with that Xi Luhan. Luhan looked like a deer and do you know why we mistook him as a girl? Because he dresses like one! He's one of the richest in the university (us too) so he uses money to escape the school's punishments regarding rule breakers. Well, me, I am a normal student if that's what you want to call me, or am I not since I'm gay?

What do you think would be my uality when I attended schools for boys only? Also, most of the students in this university is probably gay. Maybe even gayer than me and my friends.

 

Ah, let's just erase these thoughts and proceed to the stadium.

 

"Let's go!!" I shouted as well, placing a red hankerchief on my head for me to be easily noticed by Senpai.

 

---

 

"Sehun!!" Tao hyung had already reserved the good seats for us at the front. We could see the event participants clearly. Apparently, Senpai is still fixing his equipments so he's too far away from us. Seeing him, eyeing him constantly makes me remember all of the things he said. Well, the question he just asked me a while ago. What if he did like me? What then?

 

"Sehun, why are you spacing out?" Tao hyung asked. "Is something wrong?"

 

I quickly shook my head. Can I tell him this problem of mine? I'm sure he'd understand but there's a part of me that doesn't want to tell anyone at all. Still, Tao hyung is one of my best friends and he is senpai's bestfriend too. What could possibly go wrong with telling him about my problem?

 

"Hyung.." I scratched the back of my head. "Actually... err.. I mean"

 

"He ran after you." I was cut off by him. Wait, what did he just say? "He ran after you at the track event." Tao repeated, as if answering my question. "He was shouting those corny words at you to make you win and I even gaped at what I heard." Tao hyung smiled at my dumbfounded expression. So I wasn't dreaming after all. "I don't know if it was one of his idiotic ideas to cheer someone because he hardly ever does those things. Maybe Kris likes you after all Sehun-ah" Tao winked.

 

I felt a lack of support at my jaw, feeling it fall slack as I found no words to say. Just before the MCs started announcing the start of the game, Senpai went somewhere near us; to his designated place. I swear he spared a second to look at me but he didn't smile. I had the courage to cheer him when I saw his blank expression. He was really focused on the event so maybe that was the reason why. 

I knew he loved archery so much and that he had strived to surpass his Sunbaes in becoming the team captain of the archery club. Almost everyone envied him; his looks, height, intelligence, his husky voice, his talents, almost as if he was a god. No one ever dared to cross their lines and gang up on him. Who knows what will happen if he goes berserk. I believe no one hasn't seen that side of him yet, even Tao hyung.

Let's put those thing aside, shall we?

 

"And now..." the voice of the MCs boomed throughout the stadium. "let us witness the archery event for this day. We will now introduce the participants in the event. "From the freshmen college of arts majoring in collaborative music; please welcome Do Kyungsoo!!"

 

The guy was short and he had doe-like eyes. Actually, it was like fish eyes that seemed to nearly pop out from it's sockets but with him having such eyes, small faces, short height and porcelain-like face, it gave him a cute vibe. I hear things in the cheering crowd like 'I wanna squish him'. Indeed, he was cute.

 

Even before the MC could properly introduce the next participant, the crowd was already cheering and I could hear drums being hit and there were loud screams for him too, including ours. Some students brought bottles containing stones and they were frantically shaking it which added even more noise. I smiled at the noise. They were supporting my senpai so much! "The next participant is our very own archery club team captain, Kris Wu!! Now, now, do you think anyone can beat him after witnessing his first win last year? I think not!! How many supporters are here for him eh?" the crowd cheers much louder than before, if that was even possible.

 

"From our junior college of performing arts majoring in applied music, please welcome Park Cheondung also known as Thunder!!" The crowds also cheered for him but not as loud as they had done for Kris. I glanced at Yeollie and he had an annoyed expression on his face as he watched Thunder, the man smiling cheekily at his so-called fans.

 

The event was quickly commenced.

 

 

"And... the winner of this year's archery event is... Kris Wu! Give a round of applause to him!"

 

When Senpai was deemed the gold medalist of the archery event, I was jumping excitedly, rejoicing along with Yeollie.

 

"Wow senpai, congratulations on your win!!" We ran to him after the event had ended.

 

He flashed us a wide smile. "Thank you for cheering me all the way."

 

"No worries, you cheered for me too right?" I said. "You know what, since we both won our events and Dongwoon could participate in his hurdles race, I'll treat us all for dinner tonight. Please join us hyung and senpai!!"

 

Tao hyung grinned. "Come on Kris, that'd be fun with these kids!"

 

"Sure! Just call us when you're ready and wait for us at the school gate, okay?" I nodded and with a smile on our faces, we separated  ways and went back to our own dorm rooms.

 

zcnDX5f.png

 

Dear Pinku,

 

Oh god. If you could at least talk to me, please tell me what I should wear this night? I don't want to look unappealing in my school uniform. They probably won't even wear their uniforms. GAWD, what should I do Pinku? Oh, should I wear that Calvin Klein shirt?

 

-Sehunnie

 

zcnDX5f.png

 

I rummaged through my wardrobe and tried to find that shirt that Chanyeol and I bought at the mall. That shirt was very pricey. Well, I admit that I'm rich but that shirt was still really costly. It's just a shirt so I probably just paid for it's brand. But heck, you're famous if you wear branded clothing anywhere. Honestly.

 

"Found it!" I shouted. Chanyeol gave me a funny look. "Don't look at me like that Yeollie."

 

"You know I always do." he replied and laughed. "Sorry, I'm just this creepy."

 

"I'm used to you." Really, Chanyeol has always been like this.

 

"Thanks Sehun-ah~"

 

I reached for my jeans under my bed.

 

"No problem, Yeollie~"

 

 

When Chanyeol and I were both fully dressed for the dinner datethat what I want to call it, we headed to the school gate with our IDs so that we would be able to get outside. I stared straight at the middle of the gates where I saw senpai wearing a V-Neck white shirt, slightly ripped black jeans and a nice pair of Chuck Taylors. He looked cool in his outift. On his side was Tao-hyung, wearing all-out Gucci. Yes, this guy loves that brand as much as I love my cat back home.

 

Oh God, save me from senpai's handsome face and coolness.

 

"So, uhh, let's go?" I awkwardly suggested.

 

Senpai turned to me and flashed me his pearly white teeth. I nearly fainted. That didn't stop there though. Chanyeol chose to walk with Tao hyung so I was forced to walk along with Senpai. This is so awkward. Especially if the thing that happened earlier can be brought up. No, please god, no

 

"Sehunnie, do you remember what I had asked you earlier?" Does the world hate me? I said not to bring that up. 

 

I tried to avoid talking about that, so I pretended that I had no clue on what he was asking about. "Y-You mean if it is a good idea to have dinner with us?" Seriously, why did I stutter? I'm bad at doing this. I looked up at him and noticed that his smile wore off. He seemed pissed off, probably with me pretending to be a complete idiot even if I am not. Or was it really about that?

 

"Honestly Sehun..."

 

Now I'm scared straight. He didn't call me Sehunnie and he's using a different tone. I avoided his flaming stare and tried to walk fast. Suddenly, I was pinned against a wall, trapped between his arms and blushing madly. "You know that isn't the answer to my question." he stated, chewing on his lip.

 

I didn't have the guts to reply to him. I looked right and realised the two ahead of us were gone. No. Someone, please help me. Please? Anyone?

 

"Sehun, please don't space out." he pleaded. Luckily, his tone changed, which made me feel slightly more comfortable. Unfortunately, my knees are still turning to jelly because of his pleading tone. Now this is cute. "Sehun, please look at me." I'm too shy, senpai, please don't do this to me or I'll faint anytime soon.. "Sehun..." he cooed.

 

"N-Ne? Kris senpai?" I managed to at least mumble something but I still couldn't look at him.

 

He sighed and unpinned me from the brick wall. "Sehun, what if I like you?"

 

I felt sad. I really should say something. "Then I'd be happy if you really do. I'd be happy that I'd feel like I'm up high in the galaxy."

 

"Then I like you, Oh Sehun." As if on impulse, I hugged him tightly with all my might. I latched on him as if I was a sloth.

 

"I like you too Senpai..."

 

And there we were, hugging in the middle of the street, looking like an idiotic pair of gays who care about nothing except to show our affectionate feelings to the people passing by us.

 

Fin~

 


It's finally done?

tumblr_m1ofd0jswK1r1iwd4.gif

Thank you for all the support you gave me, comments, upvotes, subs and all...

I love you with all my might! Sorry if I disapppointed you in any way.

For the wrong grammars and spellings too, I'm deeply sorry...

But anyways... It's finished..

Check out my other stories: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/479024/L