II

Kidnapped 2 The Broken

Bright light squeezes through my eyelids, they open reluctantly to what I thought was the sun. Strange, the sun doesn't get up this early, or did I really sleep that long? I sit up and view my surroundings, my stomach is sore. This isn't the alley way...

Where am I? I'm in a somebody's bedroom to be exact, in a warm bed.. I haven't been in a bed ever in my memory. The room is.. interesting.. a weird colour scheme of blacks, whites and silvers. New furniture instead of the damaged ones I often see on the side of the street. Thin drapes cover the windows that continue to stream bright light. Beside the bed is a night table with a vace of flowers and a clock, nine o'clock.

I need to get out of here! I need to find out where I am and find my way out of this place. I just want to crawl into a dark hole, there at least I'd feel safer. Scrambling to get out of the bed, my foot catches in the sheets, sending me crashing to the floor.

Untangling myself from the sheets, I notice that my legs are about ten times smoother than I remember the last time I checked. I look down and see that they are completely hairless, as well as my arms and underarms as well. I look down at my hands and see they're spotless. My fingernails used to be black, this is unreal. I stand still, examining myself wide eyed. This can't be happening, I must still be dreaming, maybe the cold finally ended my unwanted life.

I stand up and brush down the soft fabric, wait, this isn't my night gown. This one's clean and there aren't any holes. Who changed me into this? It better not've been that guy, where ever he is.

Across the room is a mirror, a full body one. I look and shriek, covering my eyes. Who is that standing there? That can't be me, I'm not pretty, I'm not even descent. What's going on!? I can't recognize myself at, finally facing the glass, I see my hair has been brushed and falls to my stomach, my eye brows have been shaped and look really different. There isn't a speck of dirt on my face, how did this happen? I never knew that I looked this way.

Taking one last glance I walk around the room a moment, taking in all there is to see. This is unlike any other room I've ever seen. I run my hand over the drapes as images fill my mind.

I see myself in the burning building, smoke clotting my nose and stinging my eyes...

Fire is all I see, flickering red with rays yellow in my vision...

The room I'm in is about to collapse, somebody grabs my wrist before a chunk of the ceiling is about to crash ontop of me...

Running through the building with this person, who I could not see..

My vision now blurry, I run behind, tripping and stumbling till we are out..

Still rubbing my eyes, I feel a quick peck on the cheek before I am alone..

From there my memory begins, resting before blacking out from a still unknown source. I jerk my hand away from the cloth. I look out the window, there's a really good view. Whoa.. it's really high up.. I back away from the window and accidentally hit the nightstand. The vase is knocked and smashes, water spilling everywhere. I hear a noise coming from the other side of the door and scramble around the room, what do I do, what do I do?

The door opens and I run to the other side of the door frame. The boy from the other day walks in and I stay quiet. He looks around a bit while I sneak out of the room. I run down the hall not knowing which way to go, I look around and see more doors. On the wall is a sign the says Yedang Entertainment and beside it a picture of six guys, captioned: C-Clown. What the heck is a C-Clown? I hear the door close somewhere behind me and the boy and I make eye contact for a split second before I bolt.

"Hey wait!"

No thanks, buddy, I'm out of here. I make it to a dead end and run into an open room, there are two boys from the C-Clown picture sitting on the bed. The brunette stands while the blonde simply stares at me.

"Who are you?"

"..." I don't know what to say, I still need to find an exit.

"Hey wait!" I hear the boy in the hall call out.

"Hide me!" I squeak, running under the bed.

"Hyungs, have you seen a girl running around?" I can't hear the muttered response but I pray that they aren't giving me away. I wait a few moments until I hear a door shut, then I poke my head out from under the duvet.

I look up and see the brunette standing infront of me, his arms folded across his chest. He reaches down and pulls me to a standing. Reluctantly I give in.

"He's gone now, why were you hiding from Maru?" So that's his name, Maru. I like it, I wish I remembered my name :( I stare at the ground. Again drawing a blank.

"Can't you talk?"

"Rome, give her a break; she's just shy"

I avert my gaze once more and think of words to say, some sort of speech that would be convincing enough to let me go in an instant.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I don't know, I don't know how I got here, I don't know anything"

"What's your name?"

"..."

"What do you know?"

"You're so rude" the blonde says pushing Rome aside.

"You can talk to me, do you know how you got here?"

"No, I just woke up here"

"Do you know who we are?"

"No, I already told you I don't know where I am and I don't anything about you people"

"Okay so she's not a saseng. Good to know"

"Well we can't be too sure, saseng's are sneaky" Rome cuts in. He grabs a chunk of my hair much like that gang had the night before.

"Listen, you. You may have T.K fooled, but not me. I've got my eye on you" He says before letting me go and then leaving the room.

"What are sasengs?"

"Fans, crazy fans"

"Oh, I don't think I'm a saseng"

"I don't think you are either, just stay out of Rome's way" T.K says placing an arm around my shoulders, I tense up hoping he'll get the message.

"Sorry, I just don't like being touched." I say quietly.

"It's okay" he says, removing his arm. I immediately relax.

"There you are!" Maru says bursting through the door. I tense up again, his enthusiasm scares me.

"I've been looking for you, why'd you run away?" he asks reaching out to my cheek (I hope), but I'm quicker. I back away until  my back hits the wall.

"Why are you so scared of me?" he asks concerned. I'm scared of you because you're personality is loud and you hardly give me any space.

"I'm not going to hurt you"

"Don't touch me" I squeak and run behind T.K, Maru reaches behind his friend to get me, only making me grab T.K tighter.

"Maru, stop you're scaring her"

"I just wanted to talk to her"

"Well you're not doing a very good job of it. Can you just give her some space? I'm pretty sure she's given me some scars from those long nails"

"Fine," I assume he's gone, though I never heard the door.

"You can come out now, he's gone" T.K says, sounding annoyed. I unwrapped my arms from around his waist and step aside. I yawn.

"Do you want to rest?" I nod.

"You can stay here, I'll make sure Maru doesn't bother you" he says and I offer a weak smile. Climbing into the bed I watch as T.K head out of the room.

"T.K"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks"