First

The Unknown's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal friday night for the EXO crew. They had all heading home after a day of Learning and were tired, Waiting for the comfort of their bed's to begin their summer holiday.

Passing the normal drunk's, Drug addict's, Party animal's and the Later night work's. The twelve boy's lightened up and finally smiled when they reached the house they called home. As Xiumin the eldest when to unlock the front door they heard a scream. From their experiance it was one of surprise. Looking at each other, They all held hand's and in second's their Teleporter, Kai had them from one place to another.

Looking about they all gasped. In front of them was a group of Vampire's surrounding a girl. They couldn't see her face. But they saw she wasn't bothering to stop them as they beat her. Not a sound escaped her lip's, Nor did she flinch from the power.

Then it all happened to fast for their eye's. One second the Vampire's were all up and beating her, The next? They were all on the floor, Lifeless. The girl stood in the middle of the pile of bodie's, Blood dribbling down the corner's of her lip's.

Lifting her eye's, She locked sight with each boy before they were knocked back with a force so strong it knocked their weaker brother's (D.O, Baekhyun, Lay, Luhan and Sehun) Out cold. When the other's regained their posture they all looked back at the girl gasping when they realized she was stood in front of them.

"They had it coming.. Filthy creature's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter