Complication is Enough

A Simple Goodbye

Complication is Enough

***

Birds are chirping outside but it seems that the atmosphere is dark. Yuri was staring blankly, it was like things are running in her mind randomly. The 8 girls were worried sick about her but could not guess what the problem is. Only someone knows it and he is in the same room with them. 

"Do you think it has something to do about earlier?" Yoona nudged Sooyoung, trying not to be caught by their professor. 

"I think so. But there's no connection, you know?" Sooyoung defeated in frustration.

"Guys, stop talking. Let us just talk about it in lunch." Sunny scolded the two.

------ *** ------

 

"Excuse me, can I go out?" A boy raised his hand tring to get the attention of their professor.

"Sure. Just hurry up." Their professor answered without just taking a glance to him. He scampered on the way to the door like he was in an errand. After a long walk in the hallways, he reached a room. He excused someone from the class and they talked.

"T.O.P, do you have something to do with Yuri?" The boy raised an eyebrow at his friend.

"Pfft. Taeyang, can't you just move on? Remember? It's just for fun." T.O.P rolled his eyes.

"Hey.... what's going on here?" Seungri appeared out of nowhere making the two startled.

"You like to do that, don't you?" Taeyang scoffed.

"But it's cool." T.O.P smirked making Taeyang mad. 

"Okay, suit your selves. I'll just go back to class." Taeyang left them and went back to his room without saying a word. His professor interrogated him first before he entered. He sat on his assigned chair while looking pitifully to Yuri. Everyone in his friends knows that he likes Yuri from the start but their leader banned him to. Their rule: Like them, but not love them. He hates his friends but he loves them too. He can't just leave them because they are the ones who molded him into a new person, a strong one.

"Okay class, it's already your lunch break. Class dismissed." Their professor immediately leave their class.

It started a noise and chaos, running to the door just to get out of the room. The girls tapped Yuri's  shoulder that startled her.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon worriedly asked Yuri.

The other girls just stared at her.

"Yes, Yes, I'm just a little bit tired. I'll just sleep early later." Yuri smiled faintly.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon is not still convinced with Yuri's answer.

Tiffany nudged her trying to tell her that it's not time to get it all out from Yuri. The girls know that Yuri's hiding something from them but they don't want to stress Yuri more. That's how much they love each other.

"O-okay." Taeyeon just go away and lead the group to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

While they are eating, someone talked getting everyone's attention.

"Hey Yuri, liked what you saw earlier?" A boy with a flaming charisma leaned at their table.

The girls fumed in anger especially Taeyeon.

"Looks like someone has been betrayed." Daesung smirked.

"Yah! Can you two please stop it! Who do you think you are?!" Jessica blurted out with anger making the whole cafeteria turn to silence.

"Ha. You don't know us?" T.O.P chuckled while looking at Yuri making Yuri look down.

"Or should I say, you don't know me?" T.O.P came closer to Yuri but Jessica stopped him.

"No, you're not getting closer. What do you want from her?!" Jessica shouted at T.O.P.

The crowd of people became big and whispers and murmurs can be heard in every corner of the place.

"Oh, they don't know? Aww... yeobo how can you do this to me? hahah!!" T.O.P laughed suddenly.

"What does that mean, Yuri-ah?" Jessica turned her attention to Yuri but still blocking T.O.P's way to stop him from his tracks.

"Unnie, are you hiding something from us?" Seohyun looked with confusion and  her eyes are filled with worries.

"Just tell it all out! Now!" Tiffany clenched her fists because of anger and confusion in her mind.

"Guys, I- I'm so.... " Yuri started crying and she fell on Jessica's arms.

"What do you mean, unnie?" Yoona raised an eyebrow this time, like she already knows what her unnie will say.

" He's... he's my boyfriend." Yuri looked down not wanting to see her friends' reactions. It will just make her more depressed.

"WHAT??!!" The 8 girls reacted at the same time.

That's all they can say. They can't digest what's happening now, it's like, too fast. Too fast that they cannot follow up.

But a petite girl broke the silence forming between them. She held a glass of water and splash it to T.O.P and slapped him leaving a mark  at his right cheek.

"You don't know who you've messed up to. You don't have the right to break someone's heart." She clenched her teeth and she looked at the other 4 boys frozen, shocked.

"Who's your leader? Who's your leader!!!" Taeyeon shouted with closed eyes calming down herself.

"G..dragon..." Seungri trailed off.

Taeyang just shook his head. 

Taeyeon slapped their leader which made every single person at that place shocked and at the same time scared for what Taeyeon did.

"How.Dare.You." She emphasized every word.

Then she turned back her attention to T.O.P and said something that he can't forget.

"You and Yuri are finished. You don't deserve her. You don't deserve anyone. Complication is enough." She then dragged the other girls with her leaving the people in awe.

 


 

 

Author's note:

Heya guys!!!

Thanks for subscribing my story!

And please stay tuned.

I updated today because there are no assignments

so I am free! Yay!

*Le confetti falls down*

Please comment and subscribe!

_ Author_

 

PS. No bashing. Just keep cool. Subscribe to stay tuned

 

~Goodnight!