Aftermath

A Simple Goodbye

Aftermath

***

A year passed and their lives goes on like nothing happened. But the scars in their hearts will always be there. Everytime they go to school, everytime they laugh and everytime they see things that Taeyeon once used, they start cry and reminisce the memories they had with her. They miss the smile and laughter she gives. The motherly figure she shows to the girls. It was like all a nightmare that has been ended by loosing someone that is important to them. They are now in the moving on stage. But the sadness kept on crawling to their hearts and minds. It was like shattering them into pieces when they celebrated Christmas and New Year without a Kim Taeyeon who laughs like an ajumma and who smiles like an angel.

The 8 girls helped Taeyeon's mom prepare the funeral last year. They cannot stand it when things like friendship bracelets, pictures or any other things that bonds them together shows at their front. Even now, they cannot believe that it all happened with a blink of an eye. On the other hand, even they just met Taeyeon in a short period of time, they already got attached to her. Eventhough their first meeting is not quite good. They always laugh when they remember those memories but after that, they will cry like idiots. GD went to america to totally move on and will be back in the next opening of classes. 

 

GD's POV

I don't know why but Taeyeon's voice kept on repeating in my ears. And the words that registered in my mind are the 3 words that I never expected for her to say. "... I love you GD and goodbye." But after that 'I Love You', she vanished into thin air. I did not even went to her funeral last year. I just can't. I think my body will collapse at any moment and my heart will explode. I started to love her but I never had the chance to confess to her. Now I know what Seungho feels. It was like you're also dead. Like you are living but your soul is already out of your body. A lifeless living organism may be.

I talked with my friends and explained to them everything. They said they understood what I was going through but it's different if you are really in the situation. Until this day, I blame myself for her death. Thanks to Yuri's help my pain in my heart subsided. I'm not saying I'm starting to like Yuri, she's just a good friend. She helps me through texting encouraging messages to me. Even Taeyang can't do that to me. I just wish that in this school year, everything will be okay and I will start to forget everything. Well, not everything. I just want to forget the sad memories but the happy memories will always stay in my heart.

Killer's POV:

The new school year is near. It was like heaven when Taeyeon's not around. It feels like I'm free. Everything went how I wanted it to be. The things are in my hands now. Don't get me wrong but I don't hate Taeyeon, I despise her. I despise her for everything she took from me. My parents, my love or my whole life specifically. She just have everything. Everyone's sympathy is always on her. And now, I'm gonna rule. There will be no Kim Taeyeon anymore who will drag me down like before. I will be everyone's centre of attention.

Life has been hard on me since Taeyeon entered my life. And I have power to get her out too, so that's what I did. I just get what I deserve and she gets what she deserve. It's fair, isn't it?