CHAPTERTWO

Temporary Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud musics were blazing from the speakers. Neon lights shone onto the room that was full by people in the city. People grind their bodies with each other and some were enjoying the loud music by dancing like no one's watching.

"Stop drinking. You might make a fool out of yourself."

"Soojung-ah, let me drink. How in the world I let myself come into this mess? I hate him. You hated him too." I told Soojung or she prefers to call her Krystal which is my bestfriend since we used to be in this fight that involve girls pulling each other hair.

By the way, I pulled her hair aggresively that at that time her hair had one spot that became bald. Now talking about it makes me feel guilty. But still, we had a good laugh about it.

"I'm sorry that I laughed at you when you said you're going to marry him. To think that, what comes around goes around. I guess it is true that we might get the person that we hated so much. You know, love can comes after hate." She laughed hysterically.

"Laugh all you want. This isn't funny, Jung Soojung."

I was completely furious tonight. Drinks can't keep my nerves down today. The thought of getting married to him just irks me a lot. 

That bastard.

Wondering why do I hate him so much?

Basically, he was a senior during my high school years. Girls adored him, boys idolized and bowed to him as well being the teacher's favourite. He belongs to one of the student council. Perfect grades, good in sports, play musical instruments, dazzling smile as well as a freaking perfectionist. I hate to say this but he was kind and humble.

Despite having all the good qualities in him, he plays with women's heart. Clearly, he is not a playboy. It is just that he never accept any girl's confession. He said he has his own reason and his reason is because he set a standard or better say criteria in choosing his girlfriend.

Well, what is the criteria?

Girl who is innocent with long and wavy hair.

I had to say. Man, you had quite high standard in your choice of women. Too bad, the one you will be marrying has none of those qualities.

Back to on the growing list on why I hated him is because my bestfriend Krystal was once rejected by him and he had done it in public. A major embarassment to Krystal. The reason she was rejected was that she had this long red hair and he said with his stupid poker face that she looked like a thug. I mean you can simply said it in a nice way, alone.

At that time, I was truly mad because all the students were laughing at her. Being a good friend to her, I punched him on his so-handsome-face. Let me tell you this, I didn't deserve to be suspended for a month. I meant he had only his nose broken and few of his teeth fell out.

Oh dear. I remembered how dumbfounded and speechless he was. The school went quiet that even the sound of pencil dropped can be heard until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter