CHAPTERONE

Temporary Insanity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh.

I know this plan will turn into a disaster event in our life. Why make promises when you can't even fulfilled it? Why agree to it when you can't commit to it?

All this cries and screams gonna make my ears bleed. Hell, I don't need to buy a movie ticket because drama is right in front my nose. Oh man, I should have bring popcorn. 

"You've heard me! I don't want to get married to him. Mom, I love someone else." Suzy said while kept wailing like some sort of banshee. She's the one that brought this trouble to herself. There's no way I'm going to help her in this situation.

"Suzy-ah, we've already come to an agreement with the Kim family. How are we supposed to tell them that the wedding is cancelled?"

"I don't care. I'm leaving this house. Don't find me." She screamed while stomping her feet and went to her room.

Good girl has gone bad. My younger sister, Bae Suzy. She was everything that a man and a mother can dream of. She is the idea of an ideal daughter and wife. She is completely an opposite side of me. She is innocent, charming, beautiful and the list goes on. Let's say, she is the epitome of perfection. While I can't be the perfect daughter, Suzy has always been our mother's favourite. Even when she failed her test, our mother praises her. But when it comes to me, oh well she don't even bother about my results.

I'm closer to my father but since he passed away long way back, I start to distance myself with this family.  We're not kind of siblings that glued to each other all the time, share all our things and secrets and had sleepover every weekend night. Heck, no. But we never fight though because we barely talk to each other.

"Jiyeon-ah, talk to your sister please. Be a good daughter just this once." Mom asked me to persuaded her to stay.

I'm sorry but I don't think she would even listen to me. Eventhough I'm always being a brat to the family, I can't bear to look at my mother's despair. She had enough dealing with all this pain from losing her husband and dealing with my grandmother's attitude to her as well as the lost of my brother. My grandmother which is my father's mother kept blaming for her son's death. Yes, my father did commit suicide and it is a topic I would like to avoid. My brother ran away from home since our father died. Leaving me alone.

You're so mean, Kris-ah. I don't know if she afford to bear the pain when Suzy ran away from this home too. Her filial daughter.

Dragging my feet to Suzy's room, I knocked on her door and turned the knob. Boy, she is seri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter