Unrequited

FRIENDZONED

 

SM BUILDING

Excited. I ran my way to the practice room only to see her; the love of my life, my inspiration, my everything and the one who gives my heart a reason to beat.Choi Sulli.

 

 

I smiled at the mere sight of here sitting down the glossy wooden floor with her legs spread against it. She seemed too engrossed with her phone as i sat down beside her.

 

"Hey! You're early!" I said that trying to start a convo with her.

 

Still busy with her phone, she didn't even spared me a look. I frowned that I gained no response from her but the scene where her tongue is sticking out absent-mindedly with her eyebrows creasing towards the center of her forehead seemingly grasping of what is left of her concentration made me feel otherwise.

"Aigoo! Soo cute!" The voice inside my head exclaimed which I cannot deny but to agree. And so I pinched her cheeks.

"YAH! ah Appa!" She whined carresing her cheeks yet her eyes remains glued to her phone screen.

"What'cah doin Ssul? Hmm?" I asked as I moved closer trying to take a peek.

 

She was playing flappy bird.All the while?! I can't help but to click my tongue in frustration. Tsk! That crappy looking bird who can't even flyis stealing MY SULLI from me! This is absurd. To my frustration, I leaned my head on her shoulder. I watched her play instead. Sigh! If you can't beat them, join them.

 

She was on the 40th pipe when that crappy bird bumped to the pipe.Alas my mental prayer worked! Keke She let out a big sigh then put her phone aside. Ha! Ha! I win for now, my love. I hooked my arm with hers afterwards.

 

Yes. I do sweet things to her but I guess she never really understands. Maybe she's too dense? I lean my head on her shoulder because I want her. I hug her to say I love you. Doesn't she know body language? Sigh! My Baby Ssul is so innocent, isn't she?

 

She pressed her head against my leaning one and said "I missed you." I swear my heart did sommersault and is threathening to tear it's way out of my chest. My blood started to creep up to my cheeks.Did she said that?! Really?! Please don't tell me I'm dreaming but I heard it right, did I? I felt my lips curve from ear to ear. I can't stop my self from grinning.Aish! this girl really...

 

"Ya! Havve you lost your tongue?" She asked then pouted.

Opening my mouth to reply when Sulli's growling stomach stole the spotlight. Her eyes grew a fraction and her cheeks were blushing due to embarassment. We both looked at each other. My heart beat grew louder. We had eye contact for a moment then we burst out laughing. I was shocked when she entertwine our hands together. I sat on the wooden floor frozend because of her actions. I mean we did hold hands before but it was long before I realized my feelings for her.

 

It may be awkward at first beacuse I can't hear nor notice anything except my loudly beating heart but after a while it seemed right. I found my safe haven in her hands. The warmth that her hands gave me warms my heart too.

 

Then she stood up pulling me with her with our entwined hands.

"Kaja! Let's buy some food. I'm starving!" She encouraged flashing me that Oh so sweet eye smile of hers.

I only nod as a response since I haven't recovered yet. She's an angel from above. Sigh. I think I'm falling more and more. Eotteokhe?

 

We were about to take a step from where we stand when someone knocked on ther door.

"Come In!" We chorused.

Then he came. Her Prince charming flashing his -dropping smile to her. I saw face expression glow. Somethoing that I can never stir in her. I frowned knowing that the famous er Choi Minho came into the picture. Sigh.

 

"Babe!" he cried out to Sulli. She released the hold of my hand which felt cold afterwards to hug him; her boyfriend. Then I stood there alone. Tears were threathening to shed. But I'm strong. I will be.

He kissed her forehead and said "I missed you baby!"

"I missed you too." she replied as he tightem their hug.

It hurts seeing them like that while i stand at a good distance watching them wishing I could take his place. It hurts. Soo much.

 

After they broke their hug he turned to me.

"Oh krystal-sshi!"

"Yes?" I replied breaking me into my trance.

"I brought some food we could share." He said as he lifts the basket he was holding.

"Yeah?  Great." I replied. Great. Just great. :(

With his arms wrapped around her shoulders while hers were on his waist, they started walking towards me.

I sat down with them obviously unhappy.

"Oh by the way Krystal." He called again.

"What now??!" I though but I'd rather not materialize my thoughts. I faked them instead.

I smiled sweetly and replied "Ne oppa?"

"I brought your fave burrito." He said smiling.

"Really? Thanks Oppa!" I smiled. Definitely fake.