Tease.

When you...

"Ge!"

Xiumin shouted frighteningly the moment a pair of arms from a certain boy lifted him with all of sudden. The shocked boy gasped, panting for air to let the tension suppressed on his lung to be released instantly. "Yah!" The small Xiumin smacked the aloofing boy's head.

Luhan chuckled. For him, having that latter securely locked in his embrace was totally a pure bliss. Even the boy will act shy and furious in the same time, the boy couldn't deny the flaming inside their hearts. Luhan felt blessed as he tightening the arms around the whining boy.

"LuHan!"Xiumin snapped despite he would occasionally felt blushes smeared across his cheeks whenever Luhan's hot breath lingered around the nape of him. Way too much for the to rise in the middle of this case.

"Minseok-ah, you smell so, so nice!" Luhan hummed, nuzzling to the crook of Xiumin's neck. He hardly could not resist the sweet temptation of his boyfriend. Kim Minseok was such an overdose sedative.

Xiumin's pulse raced to no end. He was very sure that the boy of him was in the mating mood but no, his was sore due to the rough activities last night. Luhan had came in him for the seventh times before he unconscious and the rest was the history. The main point was, he needed to stop this heated deer before his hip broke.

"Min-baby~" Luhan cooed. His hand already found their way to sneak into Xiumin's loose sweater (actually it was Luhan's but since the deer said his baby looked so hot, y and turned him on, he ordered the boy of him to wear it). By the blind searching, he found the twins, Xiumin's sensitivity adeptly. He smirked, gingerly twisted Xiumin around, who has horrified expression not after Luhan worked the magic on the sensitive pink twins of Xiumin.

"You know, the day is still long and the night is still early. Let enjoy the night, babe."