What Happened Next

I Can Try

((I'm not gonna call this M rated, but I will warn you poor dears that it gets just a little bit steamy. Enjoy!))

 

 

 

Kibum stiffened slightly as his hyung pressed their lips together, taking in a sharp breath out of surprise. Onew's hands were warm and gentle, and his lips were soft. How many times had he wanted to kiss Jonghyun like this. The pang of pain the accompanied that thought made him flinch. His leader pulled back sharply.

 

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry,” he said hurriedly, trying to pull away again.

 

“No, hyung, it wasn't you,” Key pulled the other man back in, his face gently, “It's okay. You're fine.”

 

“Are you sure?” the older man's eyes were clouded with doubt and desire.

 

“Yes,” the smaller man replied, pulling Onew back in.

 

Onew cautiously pressed his lips against Key's once more, his hands trembling where they rested on either side of the younger man's face. Kibum breathed in his leader's warm scent, leaning into the kiss this time. Let it go, he told himself, just let it go. The young diva slipped his arms around Onew's neck as the bigger man rose up on his knees to hold him closer. Onew opened his mouth ever so slightly and nudged against Key's lips, encouraging him to do the same. Key hesitated for a moment before relenting. The lap of his hyung's tongue sent a shiver racing down the younger man's back and loosed a low moan from his throat.

 

Key felt the other man smile against his lips before Onew's tongue darted in again. The kiss was hot and passionate, with Onew pulling Key in closer and closer, making parts of the younger man tighten almost painfully below the waist.

 

“Hyung,” Kibum gasped, breaking away from the kiss.

 

Onew stayed on his knees, almost at eye level with the younger man. He slipped his hands down Key's chest, making the younger man shiver again, and finally rested them on the man's slender thighs. Onew's hands squeezed lightly, his chest heaving slightly for breath. Looking at the older man like that, Key's heart fluttered in his chest. He's so handsome, the diva found himself thinking, his eyes dipping down to take in his hyung's bare torso, I don't know why he's so afraid to show off his body.

 

“God, Key,” the leader gasped, “You keep looking at me like that and I'll forget to take it slow...”

 

Kibum blushed hotly at those words, running his fingers through Onew's bleached blond hair. The diva was almost glad the man had been sneaking his good hair products again. Even after all the coloring, the older man's hair was soft. Key wet his lips with the tip of his tongue and felt Onew shudder. A small smile curved the diva's lips. As bad as it sounded out loud, he enjoyed having power over people. His hyung was practically panting between his thighs, watching Key his lips.

 

“Kibum,” the older man rasped, his breath catching in his throat.

 

Key smiled a little, “You should kiss me again.”

 

Onew nodded and moved back in, sliding his hands up to cup his dongseng's hips. Their lips pressed together once more and they both moaned, opening themselves up to each other. Onew squeezed the younger man's hips tightly as their mouths moved together, making Key whimper softly and squirm in his grasp. The diva broke free of the kiss again.

 

“Jinki-hyung, get up off the floor,” he whispered harshly, “Sit beside me.”

 

Onew got up gratefully, only just realizing how sore his knees were. He settled down on the couch beside the younger man, slipping his arms around him. Key wrapped his own arms around his hyung's shoulders and tilted his head as the leader came back in to renew the kiss. The diva gasped softly as the bigger man squeezed his hips again. Kibum moaned and Onew met it with one of his own.

 

They parted for a moment to catch their breath, panting heavily in each other's grasp. Key chuckled softly, earning him a warm smile from the older man. Onew gently cupped the diva's face, looking at him with so much love in his eyes that Kibum's heart trembled in his chest.

 

“Is it strange that I still think you're too far away?” Onew asked with a grin.

 

“Not at all,” Key replied, chuckling.

 

The smaller man stood slightly, making his leader look at him with puzzlement, and then slipped into Onew's lap, wrapping his arms around the bigger man's neck once more.

 

“Better?” the diva whispered huskily.

 

Onew could only whimper before wrapping his arms tightly around his dongseng's body and kissing him fiercely. Key gasped again as he felt something hard and very large pressed firmly against the underside of his thigh. It couldn't possibly... he thought with some shock, It can't be, it's too big! The diva squirmed slightly, causing Onew to whimper again, and then broke free of the kiss.

 

“Hyung... am I sitting on your phone or something?” he asked.

 

The older man's face heated at the question and he glanced away.

 

“Um, no. You're not,” he answered quietly, “that's, um....”

 

Key's eye widened, “Seriously?”

 

Onew continued to blush and merely nodded.

 

“Damn,” the diva said simply, blushing as well.

 

They both chuckled softly. And that was the moment that Minho picked to walk in the front door. Key launched himself from Onew's lap and ran to his room, slamming the door behind him, shocked and embarrassed. Onew snatched a nearby couch pillow and quickly put it on his lap, his face bright red. Minho stood blinking in the doorway.

 

“Huh?” was all the rapper could say in his confusion.

 

Onew tried to babble out some kind of excuse, but nothing resembling logical words came out of his mouth. Minho just grinned, brushing his hand against his neck, where dark marks stood out in contrast to his skin. Marks that looked suspiciously like someone had been biting him. But hadn't he been at Tae..... Oh. The leader's face flashed red again and Minho just laughed, heading to bed.

 

 

 

 

((Sorry this is so short, but I just hit such a wall at the end there, lol. Spoilers for next time: A phone call from Jonghyun makes Onew jealous. Stay tuned!))