1/1

Hey there classmate

 

There he is. OH SE HUN. At the corner of the hallway with his friends, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, cracking jokes and giggling. The trio's fangirls would just drool over their cuteness. I just can't understand why is he so popular around girls. Even my friend Sally is obsessing the trios. *Ringing of school bell* I shrugged off these thoughts and headed to class.

Sehun gazed at ______'s direction without realizing he was watching over _______ intently. We have been classmates for 2 years, but why wouldn't we be friends, but remained as acquaintance? He realized it's now or never. He is going to say hi to ______ and make friends with her. A tapping from a familiar hand brings him back to reality.

"Aish, sehunnie! I've called you so many times but you didn't answered me tho" Baekhyun faked a  pout. Chanyeol followed Sehun's gaze and it landed on ________ who is walking to her class. He smirked and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist then bid goodbye to Sehun. 

Sehun realized he'd supposed to be in class now. He is already late to the Physics class. Grabbing his referrence books flusteringly, he ran to the class in time. Sighing, the teacher was gawking at him. Every pair of eyes shifted to Sehun's direction. Sehun saw _________ in the class too. Butterflies are flying in his stomach. In a sudden,he remembered he'd forgotten to bring his stationery to the class. , he muttered and lowering his head.

Not as expected, the teacher sighed exasperatedly and signalling him to come in, and added "no more next time young man." He bowed to the teacher and went to his seat. Great, no pencil to write, he furrowed his eyebrows. He saw _______ infront of him and took this rarely chance to start a conversation with her. He whispered _______'s name continuously and slightly shook her chair. No response. He sighed in defeat before a pencil was thrown to his table. It was from Chanyeol, his seatmate and best friend. He'd grab this chance to borrow _______'s pencil to get to talk to her rather than borrow Chanyeol's. Chanyeol quietly smirks and muttered 'Aish this kid" before turning his attention to the teacher. 

You felt someone shaking your chair but you chose not to bother it since you don't really understand the topic in class. You shaked off the thought you've misheard your name. The sound of whispers coming from behind keeps bothering you but you ignored it. You were too immersed into the teacher's topic. Under your big nerdy glasses, your eyebrows furrowed and stayed attentive to what the teacher is talking. The feeling is just good, its like the world of you and the Physics. You loved Physics as you're the top student in class. On top of that, you were likely renowned as a nerd.

*recess time*

"Yah, _______ let's go to lunch, yay I bring doritos for lunch! It tastes sooo good y'know :D " Sally went to my class and bring me to the cafeteria. "Want some? But it's not as yummy as Baekhyun kidding anyways." she joked. 

"No way I'm gonna eat those greasy yellow stuffs! haha thanks for your offer anyway I want to loose weight" I replied fishing my money out of my pocket to buy something non-greasy and yummy to eat. I decided to eat burger, because it doesn't really labelled to the oily food list. I mean, you could just munch the buns, the tomato sauce, the mayonaise with a little fat, the meat with less oil and the leafy salad right?

You payed and grabbed your lunch walking to your table. Then someone bumped you hardly that you've fell on the floor. Damn it, you cursed and looked at the face of the bumper. You couldn't bear it anymore and laughed. Right infront of you is the bumper. Tomato is spreading at his lips. He muttered a sorry to you and helped you to get up. He didn't realized the tomato sprawling in his face. You tapped your face to where the tomato is seen on his face. He looked confused. You sighed in defeat and handed him your handkerchief to get him wipe up his face. 

Sehun gladly accepted _________'s handkerchief. He chuckled and handed her his lunch and muttered a sincere apology. He was nervous. Sehun wiped away all the stains on his face and went back to buy his new lunch. When he was done eating, Baekhyun and Chanyeol giggled mysteriously and looked at Sehun amusingly. "What?" sehun asked in an annoyed tone. "Nothing~ hehee.. just eat your lunch" they replied playfully. 

After eating, they went to their locker to grab their related subject books for the upcomming lesson. Being a clumsy Sehun he is, he dropped his notebook. _________ saw it as she's packing her books too near his locker. She helped him to grab his notebook and patted Sehun's shoulder. By chance, Sehun looked directly in her almond-shaped eyes in the most natural way. It was like he was looking at her soul, reading her mind. Their eyes locked for a moment only by the calling and giggling of Baekhyun. It was like their souls are connected to each other. 

"Hi, ________ :)" Baekhyun showed his trademark eye-smile to her. She blushed before returning a smile. Sehun ruffled his hair and remarked," Thank you, By the way, I'm sehun. So see you around perhaps?" Sehun lowered his head and slightly blushed. She nodded and chuckled, adding "Sure. By the way I'm _______. Nice to meet you sehun~" she finished and walk away.He watched her silhouette in awe. Wow, that was what he is thinking. "Seems like someone's in love~" cooed Baekhyun. "Shut up baek" he replied but in reality his mind keeps thinking of _______'s melodic voice and crescent eyes when they made eye contact, making him to smirk.

"Omona iz that true sehun oppa made eye contact with you!?" Sally exclaimed dreamily. You meekly smiled. In other thought, you've fallen in love with sehun's dark obs at the moment he was gazing at you. His black pearl orbs make you feel lost in your reality. It was amazing, like a electrifying gaze that sends shivers to your body, butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You missed his stares and gazes. 

Sehun waited for this day. It was a day that he would confess to _______. At the same time, ______ was thinking what if he doesn't like her. His mind was cluttered. What if she rejects me? Then here comes _______. He bit his lower lip nervously and keep telling himself you can do it ! Baekhyun and Chanyeol knew his feeling for _______ for a long time. They supported him as well. "good luck hyung" was what sehun'd received from. 

Sehun calmed his balls down and walked nervously to _______. He grabbed the petite girl by his muscular arms and pinned her to the wall gently, afraid to hurt her. "what do you want from me sehun?" He didn't replied her instead his face dangerously moved closer and he left a little gap between them. He whispered seductively in her ears, "________, Saranghae." Without receiving any respond from her, he locked his lips with her. Surprisingly, she didn't kiss him back. Sehun looked disappointed and his heart is aching. 

"But I like you too, idiot" Next she kissed him back and they continued to be passionate and finally broke the kiss.

 

"I hate you sehunnie"

 

"I love you too baby"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------