Finale

Secret Love

Lee Taemin and Choi Jinri were bestfriends since elementary school. They were classmates and they lived nearby. They often went to Haeundae beach and watched sunset together. They went to the same school until Jinri had to move to Seoul after their junior high school graduation and left him behind in Busan. 10 years later, they had their own lives; Taemin as a doctor and Jinri, who was better known as Sulli, as a fashion designer.

One day, Taemin was being transferred to Seoul Hospital. He was nervous and anxious to leave his parents behind in Busan. His family assured him that they would be fine in Busan. They also supported him to work in Seoul, since it was their dream to see their son worked in Seoul.

When he rested on his apartment in Seoul, suddenly he thought about Jinri. He wanted to meet her so bad. Simply, he missed her. But he had no idea how to contact her because they had lost contact fot ten years. And then, voila! Facebook appeared inside his mind. So, he tried to send her a message. He was afraid that she wouldn't reply his message.

"Hello, Jinri! How are you? Now I'm working in Seoul Hospital. I miss you so much. keke."

A week later, he received a message on his Facebook account and it turned out to be Jinri's reply on his message. 

"Hi there, Taemin! It's been a long time since we contacted each other. I'm fine. How about you? I'm so sorry for replying your message just a week after you sent it because I'm very busy to prepare my upcoming fashion show. I miss you too! So, now you're working in Seoul Hospital? You should tell me earlier so I can pick you up at the airport! Are you free this weekend? Let's meet up and having a little reunion. keke"

He was very happy when he saw her reply and it was obviously shown by his expression. He held a 'celebration party' that night after he had gotten her reply. With an excited feeling, he typed and sent his reply to her.

"Good for you then! I'm in a very good condition. keke. You must be very successful now. I don't expect that you'll be more successful than me. keke. Just joking. Yeah, I'm working there now. I've being transfered from Busan Hospital. I couldn't tell you that I'm moving to Seoul because I lost your number. Yes, I'm free this weekend. Let's do it then. You're choosing the place. keke"

"Yeah, I also didn't expect that I'm gonna be this successful. haha. Good for you then. Okay, this Saturday at 6.00 pm at Jackrabbit Cafe. You could drive a taxi if you don't know where is it. It's very famous in Seoul. I'm going to book a private room then on behalf of my name, Sulli Choi. See you there!"

Time has passed very fast and the 'reunion' was nearing. He decided to buy a gift for her, but he truly had no idea what kind of gift that he should give her. He strolled sround Hongdae and in the end, he bought a necklace with a lotus pendant. He was afraid that it wouldn't suit her. He arrived at the cafe half an hour before 6. He was so nervous as if he was going to meet a president. Moments later, she arrived in a black mini dress that suited her very well. When he saw her, he was very flustered and his face turned as red as tomato. She chuckled when she saw his reaction. They exchanged their story for the past 10 years, had some chit-chats and reminsced their memories in Busan.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" suddenly she asked him.

He was taken aback with her question, "No, why? How about you?"

"Nah, I'm just being curious. I don't have one," she replied and they laughed.

They enjoyed their dinner in silence because they were enjoying their food until she broke the silence.

"I need to tell you something, Taemin ah."

"What's that?"

"I love you. I realized that I'm falling in love with you since I moved to Seoul. I realized that I couldn't stop thinking about you. That's why I rejected lots of my suitors."

He was confused, "Choi Jinri, stop joking. It's not funny, you know."

"Lee Taemin, I'm serious now."

"I think I need to go to the restroom now. Here's a gift for you," he said while taking out a box along with the letter.

"Dear Choi Jinri,

Do you know that I love you since junior high school? I wanted to tell you after the graduation but unfortunately you had to move to Seoul. Honestly, it breaks my heart a lot. But now, we're together in Seoul. So I want to tell you that I'm still loving you.

Lee Taemin"

She cried after she read the letter and when he came back, she ran and hugged him very tight. He was confused why she was crying but then, he found out why and smiled.

"Don't cry, princess. Will you?" he soothed her.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier then?" she pouted.

"Sorry. I thought that we're not going to meet anymore. So, where's the necklace? Let me help you to put it," he said.

"It's so beautiful, oppa. Thank you," she smiled while touched the necklace.

His face turned red when she called him oppa, "Why? I can call you oppa, can't I?" she .

Instead of answer, he leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss, "Of course, why not?" he answered after the kiss, "I love you, Choi Jinri."

"I love you too, Taemin oppa," then they kissed again.