Beginning

Overdose - [SongFic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drew you in closer with all I had
Now I can’t turn it back

Sehun looked at the outdoor scenery through the glass, ignoring the loud music and people chattering behind him. Sometimes he would took a sip from a glass of Gin & Tonic on his hand and wondering why he came here in the first place. Sure, he loved modeling as his occupation but he hated the shows' after-party, as it always fulls of people and he hated people. Sadly, it was not like he had any choice beside attending. He committed to himself that he would be a professional on his job, and attended this boring after-party sure did counted.

"Why the long face, dude? It's a freaking party, enjoy it as much as you can!". Another male model named Nam Juhyuk, slung his arm around Sehun's neck which he replied by slapped his hand away - accompanied with rolling his eyes in the process.

"Shut up and go flirt with girls more".

Juhyuk laughed as his response while patting his friend's back, completely understand why Sehun was being this way. Being the same-age as Sehun, he could confidently say that both of them were quite close. He knew how much Sehun hated crowds, especially a noisy crowd like this.

"Want to go downstairs? It's less noisy there". Juhyuk said to him with a little bit of shouting.

"Sure".

He followed Juhyuk towards the stair. The distance was quite long and he silently cursed on his mind why Juhyuk had to picked this way. He didn't knew whether it was on purpose or not - mostly it was - but they met many girls along the way. Some were smiling dangerously at him, some were staring like hungry animals, some were even dared to approach him. He clapped for them inside of his mind though, for being brave or maybe stupid enough to do so when his expression was telling everyone to stay away.

Juhyuk suddenly stopped at the last stair, making Sehun bumped into him.

", man! Are my eyes only playing with me right now or is that Sandara Park?".

Sehun refrained himself from cursing at Juhyuk and looked at the girl he was referring to. She was talking and sometimes laughing with the designer and the owner of the label - Lee Chaerin, more popular as CL. It seemed like they were really close friends judging from the way they talked to each other.

He had to admit that she was stunning despite the said Sandara Park was wearing a simple black mini-dress and there were no heavy makeups spotted on her face. She also didn't do much hairdo either - which resulting Sehun to admired her jet black hair that looked like it was incredibly soft to roam around her shoulders to her back freely.

Suddenly CL spotted him and Juhyuk staring at them - or more precisely her friend - and motioned them to come closer with her hand. Juhyuk and Sehun looked at each other before they made their way to the designer.

"Hi guys, enjoying the party? By the way, I want you to meet my friend here, even though I doubt you don't know her considering how popular her drama has been", CL nudged Dara's shoulder, which she replied by slapping her arm playfully, "say hello to Sandara Park. Dara, Nam Juhyuk and Oh Sehun. These two guys here are one of the rookie models on my show tonight".

Both Juhyuk and Sehun bowed their head respectively at her. Juhyuk was grinning like a fan who was meeting his idol while Sehun only flashed her a polite smile - silently cursing on his mind for the 30th times in these past hour on why he never bothered to checked what's hot on TV these days.

"Hello boys, my name is Sandara Park but just call me Dara. It's a pleasure to meet both of you".

Her smile made Sehun swore to himself to look about her on the internet as soon as he got a chance to do so.

This is clearly a dangerous addiction
So bad, no one to stop her

Sehun couldn't believe what he was doing right now. He looked for Sandara Park on the news almost on daily basis and he noticed that she was often photographed going outside of this coffee shop. He looked between the watch on his wrist and the front door while biting his lips in concern - acting like a middle school kid waiting for his crush.

He leaned his back over to the sofa again because it didn't seemed like she was going to appear in any second. He closed his eyes while sipping his cup of hot chocolate quitely, enjoying the sweet taste and smell all over his senses.

"Oh Sehun? You are Oh Sehun, right? The model on Chaerin's show?".

That familiar sweet voice made Sehun to open his eyes in shock and choked himself in the process. He patted his own chest, coughing repeatedly which made Dara to walk over to his side and rubbed his back worriedly. "Are you okay?".

Sehun coughed once more and was trying his best to gain his composure back. "Yeah, I am. Just surprised and all, sorry that you have to watch that unpleasant thing". Stupid hot chocolate.

Dara chuckled softly in response and seated herself on the sofa right in front of him. "No worries, I'm the one who's supposed to apologize for surprising you. I didn't thought you were going to be that surprised". She flashed him an apologetic look. "Anyway, is it just me or I never saw you here before? This is kind of surprising considering that I come here everyday".

"Nope, you are right. This is the first time I come here. What about you, though? What is it that so special about this place that you come here everyday?". Sehun leaned to her a little bit closer, truly curious of her answer. This coffee shop has many other outlets all over Seoul, so why in hell that she only went to this specific outlet?

Dara shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing, I just live upstairs", she pointed her finger towards the ceiling, "so it's just easier for me to come here".

Sehun nodded his head, pretending that the news didn't affected him at all when he was highfiving himself on his mind for this useful information. Praise the lord that he decided to come here on his extremely rare day-off instead of sleeping all day like he always does.

Dara's smile broke into a grin when she peeked on Sehun's choice of drink. "Hot chocolate, huh? Never gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter