Loving You

Loving You

Hello everyone!!! Another stupid oneshot for all of you. :)) I decided to make a story which is different from the other stories I've written. Please enjoy reading! :)) Thank you. I LOVE YOU ALL.

 

Ginibo ko ini para dai mawala ang feels mo para kay Kris. Yo? A. You know who you are. HAHAHA :"")))

 

Kris' name here is WU YI FAN by the way. :))

 

 

 

She was eating ice cream with Wu Yi Fan on a cold weather. It was already late in the evening. Both of them were walking at the park. Holding each other's hand. He looked at Shin Hye and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"I can't believe that I met you on a train station.", she said.

"At that time, were you scared of me?", he asked. She looked at him and touched his face. She nodded her head and she said, "Yes. I was really scared. I thought you were a crazy mad man." She laughed.

"But today, I'm ten thousand times more scared.", she said holding back her tears.

 

She remembered the time she met him. The day she first saw him.

And this is how they met.

She was so pissed off with her life that she wanted to go away from everything for a few days. Few days would do. She went to the train station to buy a ticket. She wanted to escape from everything. She felt lost at that moment.

She waited for the train when her eyes shifted to a guy about to cross the railtracks. Her eyes widened and she shouted, "Yah!!!! Over there! Are you crazy?!!". The guy looked at her. She saw the train coming his way. She ran as fast as she could and pulled the guy from the track. She pulled the guy just in time before the train could hit the both of them. And at that time, she did admit that she felt like a hero.

The guy looked at her and said, "Where am I?".

She looked at him with confused eyes, "We're on a train station.", she retalliated.

She looked at the guy and noticed that he was scared. He didn't know where he was. Or maybe he didnt know WHEN.

She looked at the guy with disgust seeing him wearing a suit and his shirt was tucked in on his pants. His outfit was like, from  the 80s.

"Hey, are you some kind of a mental patient?", Shin Hye asked. She removed her shades and looked directly at the guy. She somehow felt attracted to the guy, but that didn't change tha fact that she was scared of him. What if he was a pyscho?

However she still asked the guy, "What's your name?". The guy swallowed. Then he answered, "Wu Fan. I'm Wu Yi Fan."

She was busy interviewing him that she didn't notice the train leaving. She saw him pointing behind her and he said, "Where is that train heading to?". She looked behind her and her eyes widened, "NOOOO!!!!!"

The guy looked at at him and asked, "Were you supposed to ride that train?". She pouted her lips and she nodded her head. "Then why did you not  ride it?", Wu Fan asked. Shin Hye glared at him and she said, "It's all your fault!"

Wu Yi Fan's eyes widened. How was that his fault? Shin Hye left him behind. But since Wu Fan already knew her, and because he has no idea what was happening, he followed her.

She walked inside a store and bought a newspaper. She read the newspaper and felt that someone was following her. She looked behind her, her eys widened. It was Wu Yi Fan. She glared at him and told him, "Yah!!! Are you some kind of a stalker?!!"

She was surprised that the guy didn't seem to hear her. Instead, she saw him looking at the newspaper with amazed eyes. She looked at the guy, she was about to ask something when Wu Fan suddenly spoke, "2014.", he said with his amazed eyes. Then Wu Fan touched her arms and he said, "It worked!!!", he smiled at her, "Dr Jongdae's time machine worked!!!"

She looked at him confused. "Time Machine?", she asked. Wu Fan touched his hair and said, "Wow. I thought Dr Jongdae was just trolling around."

She said, "Time Machine? Really?". Wu Fan explained, "I am from the past. 25 years ago, was there an article about a time machine being built?"

She was really scared of him. She swallowed but ended up saying, "How would I know? I wasn't born yet at that time."

Wu Yi Fan nodded his head and he said, "I see. Can you promise me one thing though?". She looked at him and asked, "What is it?"

She swalllowed nervously. Then he said, "Do not tell anyone that I am from the past." She nodded her head.

Wu Fan looked at her and smiled, "Thank you." She gave him another nod. Then Wu Fan said, "And since you are the only one who knows my true identity, you should take good care of me." Her eyes widened and she said, "WHAT?!!! Why the hell should I take good care of you?"

He looked at her and he said, "Because...I am from the past." She scoffed and said, "So? What does that have to do with me?". Wu Fan sighed and said, "Look. I have to get back from the past. Because if I do not, something bad might happen.". Shin Hye asked, "Like?"

Then Wu Fan explained, "If I die here, then my fate would change." She looked at him and she said, "Your fate? It's just your fate. So does that mean you can't stay here?"

Wu Fan shook his head as he says, "I can not stay here." She was about to say something when Wu Fan continued talking, "Because if I stay here, I am afraid that someone else's fate would change because of me."

Shin Hye looked at Wu Fan and found herself smiling.

 

 

It has been eight months since they've met.

 

Shin Hye was sipping her favorite yoghurt drink when Wu Fan walked towards her. She looked at him  and said, "What is it?". Wu Fan shook his head and smiled as he says, "Nothing." He was staring at her admiring her beautiful face. His gaze shifted at her elbow, he saw a deep scar. He touched it making Shin Hye look at him.

He asked, "Why do you have this scar?". She smiled at covered her scar with her hand, "When I was a kid,I was four years old I think. I was playing with my bike when a truck was about to hit me. But someone saved me. I didn't even got the chance to say Thank You. Or to see his face." He looked at her and said, "Then, what happened?"

She looked at her feet and she said, "That man who saved me, risked his life for me. He died." She was holding back her tears. Wu Fan saw her sad eyes and he held her hand, "It's okay. Don't blame yourself. He did that to save you."

She nodded her head and said, "I know. But I can't help but think. 'Why would he save me? Why would he save a complete stranger? Why would someone risk his own life for me?' ", then tears streamed down her face.

He sighed as he looks at the girl he loves, "Because anyone would do that for you. If I were that man, I would have done the same thing."

She smiled with her wet cheeks and mumbled, "Whatever."

He spoke, "Let's go find Dr Jongdae." She looked at him confused, "Do you even know where he lives?"

He looked at her and he said, "He is in his laboratory. That I'm sure of."

 

Both of them went to Dr Jongdae's place. And he was right, he was in his laboratory. Wu Fan went inside the laboratory with Shin Hye. They saw a man who looked like he was almost fifty years old. Wu Fan asked the man, "Excuse me Sir. Is Dr Jongdae around?". The man turned around to look at the guests and he said, "I'm Dr Jongdae." Wu Fan's eyes widened. Dr Jongdae fixed his glasses and looked at the guy, "Wu Yi Fan?"

You left the both of them and you walked around the amazing laboratory.

Wu Fan laughed seeing his old friend, "Wow! You look so old Jongdae." Jongdae glared at him and he said, "Shut up Wu Fan." Then Jongdae asked, "You're here for the time machine aren't you?". Wu Fan nooded his head and he said, "I have to go back." Jongdae nodded and he said, "I know. And you did come back."

Wu Fan looked at Jongdae and he said, "So you mean, I made it back from the past?" Jongdae nodded his head and looked at Wu Fan, "You did. When the time you got back, that was 25 years ago, I was sipping my coffee when the time machine started on its own. And you appeared on it." Wu Fan's eyes widened, "Wow. And were you the one who sent me back?"

Jongdae took a deep breath and he said, "Well, according to you. From what I remember 25 years ago, you told me that my future self helped you to go back from the past." Wu Fan's mind was going crazy. Then Jongdae said, "You told me that you've been in the future for two years but it was only a day. I even thought that my invention didn't work. But it actually did."

She saw Wu Fan and Jongdae walking together. Shin Hye smiled at them. Jongdae explained, "It will take me about a year to rebuild the time machine.". Both Shin Hye and Wu Fan nodded their heads. Wu Fan smiled at him and he told Jongdae, "I'll see you soon then." Then both of you walked out his laboratory.

 

 

Until she falls for him.

 

She came at his apartment. They rented an apartment because someone else was now living in Wu Fan's house. And it was very different from 25 years ago. It has turned into a luxurious house. She saw him sitting outside the garden. She swallowed. She sat near him. She touched her pants, "Can I say something crazy?",she asked nervously. He looked at her and raised one brow. He asked, "What is it?"

She tightened her grip on her pants. She gulped and she said, "When I met you, I was scared of you. But today, I'm not so scared anymore." He looked at her. She spoke, "It has already been eight months since I've met you. And every night when---. No, I mean, since the time I met you, before I go to sleep, I can't help but think of you.", she bravely said looking down at her feet. She spoke, "And I think I'm--", she stopped when she saw Wu Yi Fan stand up from his seat. He knew where this was going.

She looked at him confused, she said, "I wasn't done talking." He turned his back against her and he said, "You don't have to continue." She faked a smile and she said, "But I just want you to know--", she was cut off when Wu Fan said, "I do not want to know." She ran out of patience so she ended up shouting, "I like you!", she said catching her breath. He stopped, frozen for a moment. He turned around to face her, "You can't."

She held back her tears. Wu Fan said, "You can not like me Shin Hye. Because I have to leave you. I have to go back from the past."

 

 

And he kisses her.

It's already late in the evening. He was outside waiting for her to come back. He grabbed his hair from frustration as he says, "Where could she be? It is already 2AM and she is not yet home." Just then, he heard footsteps. Shin Hye arrived. Her eyes widened seeing Wu Fan standing outside with crossed arms.

Wu Fan said, "Where have you been?". She said, "I was out with my friends." He sighed and said, "This late at night? You were with your friends the whole night?" She nodded her head looking at her feet and she said, "As if you care about me.".  He looked at her and said, "Did you not know how worried I was?!!"

She looked at him surprised. She didn't know how to react. First, he tells her to not like him. Then now, he's worried at her. She can't help but get mad at him. He makes her so confused that it made her crazy. And Wu Fan continued talking, "I have been waiting for you for six hours already." She was surprised but she said, "Who told you to wait for me then?" She looked at him confused with his actions. "Tell me one reason why you would wait for me." He swallowed.

Tears started streaming down her face as she says, "God Wu Fan! Get you together. Please! Why do you keep on confusing me?". She grabbed her hair from frustration and spoke, "You told me not to like you.", she said with her confused heart. She was so confused that it hurts. A LOT. "You told me not to like you--. And now--. Ugh! I am trying to forget you Wu Fan. Please! I'm begging you, leave me alone!" She turned her back against him and felt his heart hurt. She was crying.

He can't hide his feelings anymore. He likes Shin Hye. Well, 'like' is an understatement. He loves Shin Hye. The moment Shin Hye turned her back against him, she grabbed her wrist and spin her around to face him. He looked at her in the eyes and he took a deep breath. He cupped her face with his other hand. Shin Hye's eyes widened when she felt Wu Fan's lips on hers. And he whispers, "I don't want you to forget."

Shin Hye looked him in the eyes and said, "Are you crazy? How can I forget someone like you?". Wu Fan smiled at her and he said, "I love you Yoon Shin Hye."

And that was how they fell inlove.

 

 

"Can you not stay here?", she asked. Wu Fan looked at her and said, "I wanted to. But, I can't." He looked down on his feet remembering his conversation  with Dr Jongdae.

 

"It will take about eight months for me to finish the time machine.", Dr Jongdae said. Wu Fan looked at Jongdae and he said, "Can you make it a year? I want to stay here a little longer." Jongdae smiled at him.

Dr Jongdae said, "After you came back from the future,you told me about you falling inlove with a girl from the future. However, you never told me what her name was."

Wu Fan smiled at Jongdae and he said, "Her name is Shin Hye. Yoon Shin Hye. And now you know." Jongdae smiled at Wu Fan. Wu Fan felt himself blush.

Wu Fan looked at his friend and he asked, "Is it possible for me to stay here?" Dr Jongdae nodded his head, "Of course. You can choose to stay. However, we'll have to suffer the consequences." Wu Fan nodded his head and he said, "Then I'll try my best to face the consequences."

Wu Fan looked at him and said, "Wait. If you're already forty six years old, then does that mean, I'm also an old man today? Is it possible for me to see my future self?" Dr Jongdae looked at his feet and shook his head, "You won't."

Wu Fan looked at him confused and he said, "What do you mean I won't? Well, if you're here, then that means I'm also here." Dr Jongdae looked at him and he said, "You won't Wu Fan." Wu Fan looked at Jongdae's sad expression. He looked at Jongdae and asked, "What is it?"

Jongdae fixed his glasses and he said, "Four years after you got back from the future, I was 25 years old back then. And you were 28. You risked your own life to save a girl." Wu Fan swallowed and he said, "I died?" Jongdae nodded his head. "We were both walking when you saw a girl playing, and she was about to get hit by a truck.And you saved her, risking your own life for her."

"That's because I knew.", Wu Fan said. Jongdae looked at Wu Fan and asked, "Knew what?". Wu Fan looked at Jongdae and spoke, "Because I knew that it was Shin Hye." Jongdae gave him another confused look. Wu Fan said, "The kid, the girl that I saved. I knew that it was Shin Hye. That is why I saved her. Because I love her."

"That means, I can't stay here even though I wanted to. I have to go back, because if I won't, Shin Hye wouldn't be here.", Wu Fan held back his tears.

 

"I can't stay.", Wu Fan told Shin Hye. Shin Hye looked at him and said, "Why?". Both of them were trying to hold back their tears. Kris spoke, "I just had to go back." Shin Hye looked at Wu Fan and tried her best to smile as she tells him, "Alright. I understand. You don't want changing anyone's fate."

 

Dr Jongdae finished doing his time machine. And the time traveler must go back to where he once was.

 

She went inside the bathroom and looked at her face, "He'll be leaving tomorrow.." Her eyes started to water. "Don't ever count the minutes. Don't cry. Just smile. And make him feel how much you love him."

Wu Fan took a shower. He got dressed. He saw Shin Hye staring at the window. He saw her back. He walked towards her. She felt him backhug her. His arms wrapping around her waist. He inhaled her scent and kissed her hair. Her eyes started to water knowing that that'll be the last time he'll ever do that to her. She heard him say, "I love you Yoon Shin Hye.". She held back her tears from falling. She was about to turn around to face him when he said, "Don't." She stopped. He said, "Don't turn around yet." She pressed her lips in a thin line.

"Can we stay like this for awhile?", he asked. She nodded her head. Suddenly, she felt something wet on her shoulders. And she knew, he was crying. She bit her lips and leaned her head on his head still backfacing him. Tears fell down on her face.

 

 

"I can't believe I met you on a train station.", she said.

"At that time, were you scared of me?", he asked. She looked at  him and touched his face. She nodded her head and she said, "Yes. I was really scared. I though you were a crazy mad man." She laughed.

"But today, I'm ten thousand times more scared.", she said holding back her tears.

He touched her hand and looked at her in the eyes, "Don't." He hugged her. "Don't be scared."

 

It was already evening. She looked outside the window and felt her heart hurt. She hated the time for running so fast. Just then, she heard footsteps. She turned around and she saw him standing behind her smiling. "What?", she asked. He walked towards her and brought out a present. She looked at him and she asked, "What is this for?". He smiled at her and he said, "A gift."

She opened the box and saw an infinity necklace. She felt her eyes water. He took out the necklace and let her turn around. He put the necklace on her and he spoke, "I love you." He touched her arms and spin her around to face him. He looked at her straight in the eyes and he said, "I love you Shin Hye." She looked at him and she said, "I love you too." He touched her hand and he said, "I have to tell you why I love you."

She froze. She looked at him and felt her a tear escape from her eye. Then he spoke, "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." She couldn't hold back her tears anymore. Tears streamed down her face. He cupped her face with his hand and touched his lips with hers.

 

 

It was time for Kris to leave.

He stands there. And she's there looking at him. She smiles at him even though her heart was in pain.

She stands there. Faraway from him. And he's looking at her. He smiles at her even though he was in pain.

It hurts to see the one she loves to leave. And it hurts to see the woman he loves to be left behind, knowing that he'll be gone.

He stares at her when these words escapes from his mouth, "Promise me one thing though." She looks at him. And he says, "Don't wait for me. Forget me. Move on. Remember me as an old photograph. Don't try to wait for me. Don't try to find me, because you won't."

 

And with that, he leaves her. and she sees him disappearing.

 

 

 

 

 

It has been two months since Wu Fan left her. She goes outside to have a walk with her dog. She is in the park when it started raining. She looks up in the sky as she whispers, "For you I'd wait."

 

2016

She rides her car to go to work. She parks her car. She runs as fast as she could because she's late from work causing her to bump with some guy. She looks up and her eyes widened. "I'm really sorry.", the guy says. She says, "No, it's my fault." He reaches his hand as he introduced himself, "I'm Kris by the way."

 

 

 

TADAAAA!!!! MY STUPID ONE SHOT IS FINISHED! HOW WAS IT? IT'S HORRIBLE ISN'T IT? I'M PLANNING ON MAKING A SEQUEL THOUGH. HAHAHA!!! :))))

 

By the way, This is the sequel.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/750469/loving-him-angst-you-love-kris-youandkris