Extras

See How The Lilies Grow

I feel like I should clarify something about Sehun's character in the story.

Someone asked why Sehun killed Baekhyun because it does seem slightly out of the blue.

That is an excellent question, I shall try my best to explain my thought process behind writing this. 

Sehun is a sociopath who doesn't have any morals or feelings. He wants to remove anything that irritates him or anything that is in his way (in this case, it was Baek). He also knows that Baekhyun means a lot to Jongin and vice versa but he knows that Jongin is in the army and removing Jongin would be too difficult becuase of his physical alterations and what not. He opts for the easier option, which is obviously Baekhyun. By doing this, not only does he remove Baekhyun from his life, he also causes Jongin pain. It's a win win situation for him here. It also makes the story ironic becuase Jongin was supposed to the the one who has no emotions and feelings (because he went to the army and that's how he was trained) but instead, Sehun, who wasn't chosen to go to the army, ended up being the one who lacked all of that.

I hope that clarifies Sehun's character a bit more, I still can't believe I wrote something like this LOL

thanks for reading!