3

[ON HOLD] Obsession

The boy with brown hair laughed. "Are you still not gonna give up?" He wore a tank top and 
 a jacket over it, to hide the fact that he has no muscles. "Idiot," he spat at Donghyun. He kicked him in the leg.

Donghyun could feel the roughness of the soles digging through his skin. He fell to the ground, clutching onto his leg. Pain bloomed from the inside of his leg. His head started to spin and his vision started to blur. He held his head and tried to stop it from spinning, but it didn't work. He whimpered quietly, in pain. 

Suddenly, a green soju bottle rolled in his direction. "A rubbish collector is the only job you can get, you useless idiot." Donghyun lifted up his head to see a blurry brunette boy walking further from him.

*

"I'm bored." Hae Ri said, sitting on the bench. Her legs flailed around because they were too short reach the ground.

"Me too," Donghyun sighed. A mist of smoke flowed out of his mouth. It was winter, the world was covered in white and it was boring. All the playground equipments were covered in cold ice and Donghyun's bum hurt everytime he sat on it for too long. "Wait, I have an idea!"

"Hmm?" she said, restlessly.

"Let's tell stories!" Donghyun said, excitedly. He pulled his short, numb legs up onto the chair. He then sat cross-legged, facing Hae Ri. "My nanny tells me one, every night!"

"All children, except one, grow up. They soon know that they will grow up, and the way Wendy knew was this. One day when she was two years old she was playing in a garden, and she plucked another flower and ran with it to her mother. I suppose she must have looked rather delightful, for Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, “Oh, why can’t you remain like this for ever!”" 

-

Sorry for such a short chapter.. I'm really busy >< 

I wanted to post this to celebrate the release of Obsession~ Go watch it if you haven't already~