Why Do I Remember You?

Who Am I? Because I Honestly Don't Know O.o

Warning this chapter contains Kailu and Taoris

 

---------------------------------.----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3: Why Do I Remember You?

 

 

 

"Luhan" 

 

The short haired girl just smiled then was carefully placed down into the chair closest to my bed by the tan male.

 

"Even if you can't remember who you are, you can never forget me, huh Tao-ah" Her voice was sweet and as feminine as her face.

 

"Luhan"

 

"Yes Sweetie, Luhan" Her smile just grew wider.

 

"I'm Kai, your brother-in-law" The tan male said. 

 

Luhan reached her hand out towards his direction, causing Kai to reach out his own hand and place it protectively around hers. Luhan brung his hand closer to her face and placed it against her cheek, her happy smile turning into one of content.

 

'Omg these two are so cute together... They make me feel forever alone' I think with a rather bitter taste coming into my... my.... brain.

 

Kris just snuggled closer into my waist as if reminding me that he was there, which I kinda forgot he was. I looked down at him and saw staring back at me with a face of a puppy that's being ignored.

BL0zNzyCMAAFK27.jpg

 

I just smiled at him before kissing him on the head, his cheeks turning a rosey shade of red. I turned back to Luhan only to see her snuggled on Kai's lap. When did that happen?

 

"So if Kai's my brother-in-law does that make you my sister? Or is he cheating on my sister with you? or cheating on my Brother?" Omg what if I had a gay brother and this Kai was cheating on him with Luhan. O_______O

 

They just laughed causing me to get even angrier, cheating is no laughing matter.

 

"I want you both to look me in the eye and say that, you're not having an affair behind my brother's back" My fist was high and ready to knock these two out of they didn't give me an answer that I wanted.

 

"I'm not sure if I can look you in the eye-" That's it she's gonna get it "I am blind after all, and that is no way to talk to your older sister Tao, shame on you" Oh so she is my sister, which could only mean one thing.....

 

"HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH OUR BROTHER'S HUSBAND?! WHY LUHAN WHYYYY?!!" How can someone do that to their own flesh and blood.

 

"Kai is my husband, Tao" Luhan said looking ready to face-palm both her face and mine. "You don't have a.. a.. b-brother"

 

"But what about-" Luhan interrupted Kris "SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BROTHER KRIS OKAY!!"

 

Luhan was fuming, Kai gently rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. I just pulled Kris closer to me, 'how dare she yell at him'.

Luhan stared to finally calm down after Kai began to plant kisses all over her face. She reached out her hand in my direction, which just like Kai's from before, my hand automatically went to hold it.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout" She says, her voice calm, and bit hoarse from shouting.

 

"Hey it's ok, just don't do it again, your voice is so fragile to be shouting that's why it gets so hoarse easily, remember?" Her smile was back "No I don't, that's why you always remind me" 'Oh crap really?'

 

I stare at her and that's when

 

"Luhan-jiejie!!" I screamed as I held her bloody head. 

I look up at him with demanding eyes. 'Why? Why would he do this? He was suppose to love us, to love me'

 

"I'm sorry Tao I had to, she wasn't going to let us be together, we can finally run away together, get married, have a family, don't you want that Tao?" He stared at me, his once warm, kind eyes were now cold and selfish.

 

-----------------.---------------

 

 

"Luhan-jiejie who was the man that did this to you?" I say as my fingers caress the skin near cloudy blue eyes.

 

"No one Honey, just go back to sleep okay"

 

"It's no one Taozi, so just go back to sleep ok"

 

And just like all those years ago, I listened to her, cuddling Kris closer to me, as my eyelids found themselves closing to once again protect me from something I did not want to witness.

 

 

-----------.------------------

 

 

Kai's POV

 

 

Luhan sat there stiffly, it seemed as if the blind girl was standing gaurd, ready to jump in and protect her sister just like she did before.

I just pulled Luhan closer to my chest, remembering the first time I met Luhan, such a horrid scene should not have involved such a beautiful girl such as her.

 

I walked closer to the two girls, one of them had long dark hair and was desperately clutching onto the smaller girl, whose head was bleeding. The dark haired girl turned around, she growled at me with her fist clenched, ready to protect the small girl. I knew that girl, the dark haired girl, her name was Tao, the lover of the man North Korea built me for, the lover of the man that could have possibly killed her sister.

 

"You get away from us, get away you stupid robot" Her words did not affect me, I was a robot after all so I did not have any feelings.

 

I go closer, Tao shifted causing the smaller girls head to roll, and that's when her almond shaped eyes locked with mine which was when not only I stopped, but the entire world stopped as well, the smaller girl was beautiful, button nose, full lips, small round face, brown eyes, that were now begining to lose its colour, showing that the girls sight wasn't going to last much longer, and her life wasn't either.

 

"It's ok Tao I won't hurt her" I say with my hands up almost as if surrendering "We need to get her to hospital"

 

"How? God Dammit Kai he cut the landline, took our phones, our house is literally in the middle of no where with the nearest hospital being miles away" Tears began streaming down her face "Luhan's gonna die and it'll be all my fault"

 

'Tao was right, they had no why of getting Luhan to a hospital, except one'

 

"Then I will carry her and run there myself" I say confidently, I was a robot, I was built for purposes like these so that I could protect my Master, but now I feel like I wasn't built to protect him, I was built to protect her, Luhan.

 

 

 

------------.---------------

 

 

I remembered how far I ran, despite being a robot, I was running to fast for to long, by the time I had reached the hospital my legs joints were damaged and one even came out of it's socket, but I had gotten her there, giving the doctors more than enough time to save her life. 

 

Now as you sit here staring at me with your cloud blue eyes, I know I would run for miles or even more, just so you would be safe. I promise Luhan, I promise, just like Tao, I'll never let anything like that happen to you again.

 

Why am I saying this now? Because what's happened Tao just confirms...

 

 

... He's back.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------.----------------------

 

 

 

 

Well there's some Kailu for ya, also a little look into TaoKaiLu's past and why Luhan is blind.

 

Sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes or if somethings don't make sense but I try ok x)

 

Panda Hugs

a.aaa-Panda-love.jpg

 

Aren't they cute?!! ^^