one ✱

the astronomy club.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

page one

〈 it screams chicken all over 〉

 

❝the deer eyed boy from china immediately caught the eyes of the female students in the high school where he transferred at. of course, it would be a surprise if they didn’t. he has this baby-face which is rare for boys these days. boys these days would try their best to look as manly as possible, not him though.

he wasn’t just cute, he also played a variety of sports which made different clubs to argue over him. he’s caught in between soccer and basketball, he used to play them a lot in china, and the respective clubs for the said sports looks very promising. he was having a hard time choosing between the two, until the petite blonde appeared right in front of his gaze.

she has this eyes that felt like it was piercing right through his soul, he soon finds himself being extremely nervous under her sight. the other students soon then spots the said sight, the palmtop tiger and the deer meets for the first time, what a beautiful sight isn’t it? the blonde spots the brochure of the soccer and basketball club on both of his hands, and with a soft sigh escaping from her lips, she snatches it away from him,  giving him a different brochure instead.

the boy finds himself in a very confusing situation, was she inviting him to join her club or something? he looked down at the new brochure on his hand – astronomy club, well, that was new. “astronomy club? i’m not that interested in this subject matter though.” although he was hesitant to say his true thoughts, he knows it’s important to let someone know what you truly feel.

the blonde was surprised, due to her ‘palmtop tiger’ image in school, people would just nod their head with every favour she says and then they eventually run away, not caring about the favour she asks for. he was kind of different though, he’s honest, plus five points to the boy who hyped up the whole school with his entrance. “soccer and basketball will just make you tired. we’ll surely tackle them on physical education anyways, lu hen.  astronomy is amazing like seriously though, we need five people to make a club official, we already have four and i overheard that you’re good with favours. seems like not. okay, i won’t bother you anymore. good bye.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter