Café Latte

Coffee Shop

“Where are you going ? It’s getting late!” Jongup asked the magnae as he collecting his things from the practice room and place it in his bag . “I’m going for a fresh air , hyung” Zelo said to him while standing up from where he was and heading to the exit. “Magnae , buy me iced americano. You’re going to that cafe again , right ?” Yongguk said from the corner of them room , Zelo just raise his right hand and walked away. “Me too ! Iced Americano!” Daehyun said too , “Yah ! Give us a response , ya imma!” Himchan said and the others laughing. 

 

Put on his hoodie , he look around and make sure that none of his fans following him. He just want to become Choi Junhong at this moment. The tour is very tiring , and all that he wants is stay in the cozy cafe he always go to with a iced caffè late. Living as an idol is never easy. You’ll get sasaeng and can’t breathe properly even to live as yourself.

 

Think about the fans , not yourself. Put them as your number 1 priority , left your selfishness. It doesn’t mean that Zelo hate being an idol , he just need somewhere , some times. Where and when he can forgets his worry and be Choi Junhong. Not B.A.P’s Zelo. Not Zelo. Not B.A.P’s magnae. Not the robot. Not being selfish but be true about himself.

 

And he already found where is it.

 

Last year , after finishing their ‘Live On Earth’ concert , Zelo and Jongup randomly strolling around Garosugil and found this cafe.  Coffee Shop. Excited because the name are the same with their single , both of them went there. Without their knowing , they always go to the same cafe over and over again. It becames their habit now. 

 

But lately , their schedules are very tight , especially because of the tour. They barely can go to the cafe , with the amounts of fans waiting in front of their dorm and company’s building , they begged their managers to got them some coffees. And they only want one person who made it for them. Hwang Minyoung. The owner’s younger sister who slowly became their friend. 

 

She’s around Zelo’s age , but she made a great coffee that match with their taste. She always in the cafe in the afternoon and weekends.

 

Zelo randomly humming to their upcoming single and finally arrived at the cafe. “Finally. My heaven” he murmured and entered the cafe. It’s around 8 p.m , only some of the customers still there and chatting with their friends. “Great” he smiled because he can spend his time without worrying about fans who’ll might see him there. 

 

“Good evening , you come again” a familiar voice greet him as he making his way to the counter. “Hello there , long time no see” he grinned and she laughed , “So ? Want to order anything ?” she asked him as she dried her hands and standing behind the cashier. “Hmm ... 5 iced americano and ...” he said while looking at the menus , “Caffè latte with bunch of whipping cream ?” she joked and they laughing together. “You know me” he said while take out his wallet. 

 

“Please wait for a moment” she said as she take out 6 cups and start to making the orders. Zelo take a sit in the corner , near  a bookshelf that was only an accessory in that cafe. Zelo put his bag beside him and begin to looking at his phone , looking at his twitter’s timeline , instagram , everything that he can do in his free time. The music changed , a familiar song played in that cafe. “Coffee Shop~” he smiled unknowingly. B.A.P’s song is playing at the moment and he enjoy the song himself. “Your orders” Minyoung shows up in front of him , ‘Woah , it’s fast huh ?” he joked and she put those coffees in front of him. “Are you alone now ?” he asked her and she looked around , “You guess ?” she shrugged. She is alone in that cafe , “It’s almost about closing time , so yeah , I’m alone” she said. “Great , free now ?” he asked her.

 

“Well , if you want me to” she said while heaidng to the door , the customers are already left and they are alone in the cafe now. She take the empty cups and small plates from the tables and slip over the ‘OPEN’ plank into ‘CLOSED’ one. “Anything personal now ?” she puts her palms on the table and put her head on it.

 

Zelo always talk to her if he have some problems or he need some advice. Of course , he did asked about his hyungs’ opinion , but he couldn’t miss Minyoung’s opinions and advices. They become a good friends after she talked to him a year ago when she felt that he’s the silent one in the group. And now , Zelo become more confidence talking in front a lot of people. Thanks to Minyoung who always hear about his problems and be there for him.

 

They didn’t realize that slowly , they are developing feelings to each other. And Zelo just found out about this feeling , a month ago. And now , he’s trying to give himself a time to conffess or slightly hints her.

 

“I have a problem ... Well , personal problem” he said and she chuckled. “What ? You fight with your hyungs ?” she jokes , “Of course not ... I ...” he hestitate but still try to get over it. “What ? You what ?” she become more curious and curious as he startled. “I’m ... I’m afraid” he said softly , “I can’t hear you” she said again , frowning. “Are you alright ? It’s not a serious problem , right ?” she become worried now.

 

It’s cute how she furrowed her brows together as if she looking at 100 math questions in front of her. But that ‘100 math question’ in front of her now is Zelo. 4 words , 1 person. Who still tyring to encourage himself to let it out loud. 

 

“I don’t know what to say .... it’s not that complicating , actually” he said again while rubbing his back in awkward manner. “Well ... You can write it if you uncomfortable saying it directly to me” she smiled at him , the most beautiful smile Zelo has ever seen. “Well ...” he take out a bolpoint and take a tissue. She curious and try to peek , but Zelo is clever enough to cover it with his arms.

 

“Here” he said and give her the tissue with something written ont it. She furrowed her brows but then gasped and looking at the man in front of her who calmly take a sip of his drink.

 

‘I love you. A LOT. Want to got for a date with me ? Not with this Zelo , but with the Choi Junhong’

 

She gigled and laughing , he curious. “Something’s funny ?” he asked her and tyr to take a look at his writing again. She shooking her head and take the bolpoint from his hand , writing something bello his writing.

 

She smiled and give it back to him , she read it carefully.

 

‘I love you too. A LOT. I would love to. You don’t mind dating me , Hwang Minyoung ?’

 

“I will never doubt my feelings for you” he said and she smiled , looking at his eyes. He looking at her eyes. No words needed , feels like the times and world are theirs.

 

---