Chapter 1

My Tiny Housemates [On Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up earlier than usual as I wanted to watch the Mnet Asian Music Awards live. I have been voting for EXO my favourite kpop and wanted to watch my boys come out of there victorious. I run downstairs to make some popcorn and my morning coffee. Waiting for the kettle to boil I can’t help but constantly look at the time and hope I can find a good streaming link before it starts.

I am sure all international fans like myself are doing what I am doing now. This is the closest we come to seeing our favourite kpop group live as they do not come to our countries often and when they do it is so expensive to buy the tickets to their concerts. The kettle finally finishes boiling and I end up making tea instead of coffee. Leaving my tea on the counter I run upstairs to get my laptop and my HDMI cable to set up my laptop to my T.V so that I can watch EXO on a larger screen. I put my laptop on small table close the T.V and turn it on. Well it is starting up I plug in the HDMI cable to the T.V and then to my laptop.

I go back into the kitchen and put the popcorn in the microwave and get my tea. I stand by the microwave with my tea in both hands listening to the popcorn POP and try count between the bursts. I count to two between a couple of pops and know that I should take it out now before I burn it… again. I take the packet and pull at the edges opening the popcorn hoping not to burn myself, I put the popcorn into a big bowl and make my way to the lounge again with popcorn in one hand and tea in the other. Putting the popcorn and tea on the table next to the couch I head over to my laptop and start my search for a site to stream MAMA. I finally find the best one that works for me is the one on the official MAMA site. I press play and then put it to full screen. I go back and make myself comfy on the couch, with my popcorn on my lap and my tea in my right hand.

A few hours later I have finished my popcorn and am on the floor in front of my T.V. EXO are doing their performance next and I cannot help but fangirl. The music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter