O3 - Different Encounters

Being Attracted To You (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

O3 - Different Encounters

 

As I looked around the room it had a weird stench yet it smells very nice somehow. It must be smelling like him by now. This is the second day that I have met Chen. It's weird how I miss him a little after only a day. I think the animal lover in me is just coming out more.

He growled at my presence in the dark. I felt a little disappointed to be honest. Had he forgotten me already? It has only been a day. I felt a little rejected as I flicked the lights on. It was just me and Chen since the scared little , Jungwoon didn't want to encounter the beast again. But he still let me in.

I'm not sure if I was even supposed to be here, but I came here to play with Chen and then study with Jungwoon. I think it's going to be usually like that for now on. The only days we agreed not to meet was on Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays. I was pretty much free on those days, especially since I don't have a part time job yet.

But when I told him that, he told me that it was a definite no. No, that I couldn't come on those days, especially to see Chen. He knew I just wanted to see this white wolf. Oh well, it's not like he would care anyways. I wondered why he said I couldn't come. There must be a secret anyways.

"Chen, it's me. Nanah." I explained myself as I walked towards him after turning the lights on. He let go of the growling as I sat besides him, leaning onto the wall.

"You must be lonely here huh?" I asked him, looking around. Damn, even the floor was not tiled.

It was just dirt, well at least it would seem like he was back in the forest. But what good would a fantasy which can't come true, do? Maybe I should help him get out of this horrid place after we're done with school. (To at least save my grades.)

Chen's body laid besides me on the dirty floor, while he laid his head on my lap. I didn't mind, after all I always had a soft spot for animals. I saw a stick and went to grab it. But before I did that, I carefully nudged Chen to let him know that I was going somewhere. He whimpered but lifted his head off of me.

I scurried to my backpack which was not that far. But I came back instantly and plopped myself down again. I took out my pencils and my big sketchbook and started drawing intently. Chen tried to see too, nudging my arm to the side, but I covered my sketch and focused on drawing it. He got tired of trying, and waited for me to finish.

"All done." I proudly said as I put my HB pencil aside from the drawing on the sandy floor. I could tell Chen also liked it too since he my cheek.

It was a picture of a crescent moon and a wolf howling under it. I left the wolf white, well because, Chen was white. So why not?

"Eww, gross." I faked a vomit. And he gave me an apologetic look. "I'm just kidding. I'm glad you liked it too." I hugged him and he gave me a small grin.

He wiggled out of my grasp and started to push me.

“What?” I asked, confused. What was he trying to tell me?

He barked at me cheerfully. At me?

“You want me to do something?” I asked, pointing to myself.

He nodded as he went to my right side and rolled the pencil to me with his nose.

I frowned, "What? You don't like it the way it is?" He shook his head.

"Then what is it?" I questioned him as he barked at me.

“You want me to draw myself there?” I asked, nervous. I never tried to draw myself before. I always hated those self-portraits that the art teacher had us do.

He nodded, with a smile. He almost looked like a normal dog, except for the fact that he was a lot bigger and had some distinct features from them.

    I sighed, but agreed. It wouldn’t hurt to try something new… right?

    I took my time to get the shape of myself right. And Chen always nudged me when I drew something of myself that didn’t exist. Uhm… Like a little chubby. I would scoff at him, and then fix it with my handy dandy eraser that I love so much. I finished and showed him my masterpiece.

"There. I have to go now, I don't want to fail my assignment." I told him as he whimpered. I stood up and left him with a hug.

"Bye. I'll come visit again soon~." I told him as I closed the door. He whimpered and looked at the drawing again. I guess I failed to miss the little hearts in the middle of us but at that time I didn't know.

 

***

 

I usually don't stay long to do our assignment at Jungwoon's. I usually stay with Chen for about two hours and then do the assignment with Jungwoon for an hour, since most stuff I already did it at home. While we studied after I spent time with Chen, I asked Jungwoon why I couldn't come on the days that I wasn't supposed to.

"It's none of your business! It's something between my family. And don't you know? Curiosity kills the cat." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, but I WILL find out. Sooner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter