O2 - It's Her

Being Attracted To You (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O2 - It’s Her

Chen's Point Of View:

My ears perked up when I heard Jungwoon enter the house, but something was off. Very off, to be exact. I smelt someone new. I bet it's one of his classmates. But that's weird, he never brought any of his friends home. Tch, probably because he doesn't have any. So why would he bring someone here now?

I heard them talking, and the person's scent smelled very feminine. So it had to be a girl obviously. I don't know why but I feel like it's attracting me right now. It smelled very appealing to me for some reason. I stood up from the cold hard floor, and tried to go closer to the stupid door that locked me in here for ages. But it was actually a gate if you looked at it in inside.

My intentions were halted to a stop because of the chains on my feet and on my paws. There was even one on my neck too, and it felt so uncomfortable. I let out a growl but then whimpered and sat back down. There was no use, I was stuck here. I needed someone to get me out.

I wonder what the gang's doing right now. Would they be looking for me? Naw, they shouldn't come here. They would just get trapped in here like me. It'd be better if they would just stayed where they were.

I heard Jungwoon and the girl going around the house while talking. Her voice sounded very different from what I usually heard from females and it's alluring. Somehow I just felt like I wanted to find her right away and escape with her. I felt my heart pounding in my ribcage. What if she's my mate? I stood up and awaited her to come to me. Fate wouldn’t have it any other way.

I could hear her ask, "Hey, what's that one? You didn't show me that one."

I literally panicked and paced around the limited space I had; I wasn't ready for her to see me like this. I howled when Jungwoon let her in the room behind him, and I could feel my eyes turning into a light blue. She was my mate.

Even though it was really pitch dark in here, I could tell and see where she was. "Savannah." I heard Jungwoon call to her. I let out a small growl, and closed my eyes.

It was because I was scared that she would be afraid of me. How was I going to tell her? She was just a mere human who doesn't know that werewolves exists. I bet she thinks that we're just a little fairytale in a book.

It was really rare that werewolves would get a human mate, most of the time, the wolf mates would be in another pack or in the same pack. But a human mate? It wouldn't happen in a hundred years. It's never heard of since really long ago.

As Jungwoon the lights, I opened my eyes again, to look at her. She was really magnificent. Even though she was just dressed with jeans, a crop-top, and sneakers, I still thought she was fantastically gorgeous. Uh-oh, it must be my wolf hormones.

She stared at me with wide eyes. I whimpered at her surprised facial expression, and sat down like I wasn't interested in what was happening. But inside I knew, I wanted to escape with her right then.

I know she must be feeling that sensational pull towards me too, because I was really feeling it. I wanted to pounce on her and show her who I really was, and not my wolf form.

I have stayed in my wolf form, for about a year. It was a real struggle too. But the only times that I could shift back into a human was when everyone was either sleeping or out. Then I would shift back and stay like a wolf until the next events.

But the frustrating thing was…  I'm when I shifted back into my human form. But when I escape, out of this hell of a house, I'm going to need clothes as soon as possible. I’ll probably  steal some of Jungwoon's clothings.

 

Savannah's Point Of View:

When Jungwoon flicked the lights on, I couldn't believe what was looking at me. A wolf, a pure white wolf. One of my favorite animals ever.

It saw my expression and whimpered. I softened  and gave it a small smile. On the other hand, I bet Jungwoon was taken back by my happiness. Although I had to admit that I was a bit scared that the wolf would jump at me and tear me from limb to limb like what I had read on the web.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter