SICK & WORRY

Friendships

SICK & WORRY


Eunjung POV

After i put jiyeon in her bed,i went up to go to my bed but before i go up, i heard jiyeon mumbling. I cant hear clearly what she said. I can see sweat at her forehead. She always mumbling. I wonder what she have been dreaming about or what are her worries. She rarely tell me. So, i just assume she got not so much problem. 


Author POV


Early in the morning, hyomin and eunjung got up from her sleep while jiyeon is still in a deep sleep. Eunjung wake up first and grab her towel as she know hyomin usually will take a long time to bath. She quickly run to the bathroom. Hyomin rubs her eyes. Still feeling sleepy. Then she look at jiyeon bed. Jiyeon is still sleepy with a blanket in full of her body. Hyomin feel hot but why jiyeon use a blanket? She wonder it to herself. Then slowly she go up and go straight to jiyeon bed. Want to wake her up. Afraid that they will be late. 


Hyomin POV


I went up and go straight to jiyeon bed. Before i wake her up, i kiss her in the forehead but im shocked, her forehead is hot. Is she having a fever? Then i put my back hand at her forehead. She indeed having a fever. I quictly wake her up to ask her how she get the fever. I think She just looking well yesterday night when we are watching a movie but why now she got a fever? She slightly open her eyes. 

"yes hyomin?" i can see her painfull through her eyes. I feel that she really suffering from the fever. I thought she is the strong girl but i never expected she will become this weak if she sick. I feel pity towards her. I wish im the one who got a fever, not her. I cant stand to see her sick. I just cant look at her, lying in the bed, eat medicine.. I just cant see that coz i really love her. I mean she is my bestfriend. My only bestfriend who accept me the who i am. She always take care of me eventhough she always said that she is thankfull to have me by her side, but the truth is im the most thankful. She did a lot for me but me? Im not doing so much thing, i just stay besides her. She once said, she do not care eventhough i do not do anything for her but for her, being with her side when the happy or sad time is the most thing that she really thankful.

"are u okay? Did u know u got a fever? Why u didnt tell me?" i ask.. Worried with her condition. She just smile and close her eyes. I really sad looking her like that. She really weak. 

"jiyeon-ah.. Are u okay? We go to the hospital ok? I will go with u" i said with teary eyes. I can see her pull all her strength to answer me. I cant stand to see her like that. 

"no.. I dont want. U know right that i hate hospital.. I prefer lying in my bed n get some sleep. Probably after i wake up, i will be ok. Dont worry."she said with a smiling face. She still can smile regardless of her weak condition.  i know jiyeon hated to go to the hospital but i just want her to healthy. 

"but... "

"i will be okay. Dont you worry ok? Go take ur bath. U will be late to school" she smile. seriously i cant agree with her at all but i just follow her instruction coz everytime she speak, she seems hurt. But she try to smile to hide her pain but i know her. She cant lie to me. Thats one thing im sure of. But hopefully she will never lie to me. I cant force her to go to hospital but may be eunjung can. I should ask eunjung for help. 


Eunjung POV


I just finish take my bath. As usual, im the kind of person who take a lot of time to bath but not so long like hyomin.. When i finish, i go out to wear a school uniform. But i see hyomin walk quickly to me with a sad and worried face. In clueless with what happen to her. She grab my wrist.

"eunjung-ah.. Jiyeon.. She.. " im shocked when she said jiyeon name. Before she can finish her sentence, i run to jiyeon. With just a towel wrap my body, i sat beside jiyeon and touch her forehead. She got a fever. I feel sad and worried. I tried wake her up. She open her eyes slightly and smile to me. See her so weak like that make me wish that it would be me to be sick. 

"jiyeon-ah.. Lets go to the hospital.. You got a fever.. " i know she always told me she hate hospital.. She hate doctor and medicine. But i cant just see her like that without doing anything. I must bring her to the hospital otherwise her fever will be worsening and i dont want that to be happen.. 

"eunjung-ah.. U know right how much i hate hospital. Please dont force me. Im begging u. Im really weak and tired right now. I dont want to argue with u. Please.. I will be okay after rest for the whole day"hearing what jiyeon said i just can close my eyes to hide my sadness and to avoid crying. I just cant let her sick like that but at the same time i also do not want to argue or force her. I know its really hard for her to say even a word to me coz everytime she say something, she seem try to hold and hide her pain. But i can see through her eyes that she really in pain. 
After a while i open my eyes and nodded. Its not that i agree with her just i dont want to force her. There are time that i will force her till the end but just not now.I her hair. I see her face closely. Her face looks like She hide something from me. Just i dont know what. 

"ok.. I will not force u but let me stay here. Take care of u. Please.. "

"no eunjung. U must go to class. I dont want to bother u. Plus i just wanna sleep" she said with a weak voice. 

"but.. "

"please eunjung.."She said with a smile in her face. But the smile is not bright like it always should be. I just can nodded. Eventhough i disagree but i dont want to argue when her condition is like that.

"go prepare yourself eunjung. I want to sleep" jiyeon said with close eyes. I just stay still a few minutes, looking at her pale face before go prepare and wear school cloth. Please be healthy jiyeon.


Author POV


After a while, hyomin and eunjung already finish wear their school cloth. They go to jiyeon bed. Not wanting to wake up jiyeon. Eunjung put her palm at jiyeon forehead. Her tear fall from her cheek then she kiss jiyeon's forehead. Hyomin also do the same. Both of them go to the door. Before they close the door, they look at jiyeon again and wish jiyeon will be better after they finish school in the evening.


Jiyeon POV


Im having a fever. A bad fever. I cant wake up because im really weak and i know hyomin and eunjung really worried about me. But i do not want to trouble them. Thats why i said i will be okay after i sleep but i know it kinda impossible. When they go prepare, im not sleep actually. They think im sleep because i close my eyes but little they know, im actually not sleep. I watch them prepare. I can see their sad face n can see from their face that they do not want to go to school but want to accompany me. I do not want to trouble them so much. For me, its enough when they stay beside me and care for me but i just cant trouble them so much. And they always attend class and they are top 3 student, so i dont want to be the causes for them to skip class. 

When they already finish wear the school uniform, i can see they walk to me. Im quickly close my eyes again not wanting they know that im already awake. Suddenly, i feel a tear at my face but i keep still. I wonder in my heart, did they cry? Then i can feel eunjung lips at my forehead. After that i feel  hyomin lips at my forehead. I just keep still. After i heard the door have been close,i open my eyes. Tear already in my eyes. I just let it go. 

After around 30minutes, i pull my strength to wake up. I cant just lay down in my bed. I must recover fast, so that eunjung and hyomin will not worried about me. There are a lot of thing they do not know about me. Even my family do not know it. I just keep it to myself. Thats is one of the reason why i do not want go to the hospital with either eunjung and hyomin. They already worry to the death when see me got a fever and i dont know what would be their reaction if they know the real truth about me. The truth that i do not tell them even a bit. The truth that i just wanna hide and keep it as a secret. 

After around one hour, i finish take a bath and prepare myself. I look myself at a mirror. I look so messy and pale. I look so sick. No wonder hyomin and eunjung really worried about me. Im rarely sick in front of them. If i was sick before this, i just hide from them. I will not letting them know. I dont want their pity, i just want their love. Besides, i want they treat me like usual,not treat me as a sick person.

After that, i slowly walk to the bustand, waiting for a bus. I want to go to the hospit to check my condition. It just take around 15min before the bus arrive. I enter the bus and waiting to the next destination. 


Author POV


Jiyeon arrive at the hospital around 30min. She slowly walk to the main entrance and register. 

After a while of waiting, her name was called and she enter the doctor's room. 

While in school, both eunjung and hyomin cant focus with the lecture. Their mind keep thinking about jiyeon. They cant wait to finish their day at school so that they can take care of jiyeon. From the first class they keep hoping and praying that jiyeon will be okay when they finish their school today. For them, waiting the class to be over take a years of waiting. Without jiyeon by their side, both of them looks like a strangers. They do not talk with each other. Just smile. They really miss jiyeon laughing, smiling and teasing them. It just a day, but they really miss jiyeon. For them, let the feeling be like that. They know, one day they will be separated but let just the feeling be like that. One day they will try to learn how to live a happy life even without jiyeon by their side. But just not now. Not now..





P/s : dis chapter already written around a month ago i think.. Around in sept but i type using my phone n im kinda lazy to copy in word and edit it. Today, i just posted it here without edit or check the spelling. So, may be there are words or sentence that are not really suitable, so.. Pardon for my mistake.. But i think it still can be understand.. Hehe.. :)