why didn't you tell me?

Spring Love

Few months after the sudden confession, Do Kyungsoo has became my boyfriend. The one that i've fallen for in first sight has been mine and I'm more than thankful

*flashback that night*

"Honestly..... I think i've fallen for you" said kyungsoo nervously.

"i-- i don't know how to react to this" i said solemnly. "its okay if you don't think the same way as i do, i just wanted to open up my heart to you since i can't hold in anymore" he said. "actually" i paused for a long time and kyungsoo looked at me "i feel the same way as you do. since the moment i first saw you" i've said my confession. Kyungsoo seems excited and he suddenly rose up from the swing and held my hands "you are?! you do?!" he said and i can see the blint in his eyes making me feel nervous. "yes, i do" i blushed.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he look down to me since he's standing and he's tall. "or is this too sudden" he continued. I can feel butterflies in my stomach, i was too happy i couldn't utter a word. I stood up and gave him a peck on his left cheek making him blush like a madman. "i will" i smiled from ear to ear.

*fast forward few weeks after that night*

"what!!!" qyoona and soojung shouts in unison after i told them what had happened that night after dinner with Do's family. "You're got to be kidding me right?!" soojung said while glaring at me. "Why would i! i'm an honest person okay" i made a V formation with my hand and placed it under my chin and smiled. "So that's mean he's not really poor and he basically lied to the whole class?" soo jung said. "what was his intention?" qyoona said agreeing to soojung's words. "How should i know? go ask him" i rolled my eyes. "Kyungsoo-ya!!" qyoona shouted while waving her hand. I facepalmed myself. There they are again

"Oh hi guys" kyungsoo gave his signature heart shapped smile. "basically, meahri told us about everything that happend to both of you" soojung points her finger to both me and kyungsoo. "what did she told you?" kyungsoo asked while glaring at me. "nothing much, just about you pretending to be poor" soojung answered him. "okay...and?" kyungsoo started to get curious until qyoona asked him "what was your intention?". "you'll know it soon" he said while rising his eyebrows. Qyoona, soojung and i eyed him suspiciously. "what is it? tell me!" i said while while holding his arm. "you guys will know it soon okay! byee! i'm going to the toilet!" just like that, he vanished. Wow he sure is fast.

The question is remained unanswer. A few weeks has past but still no answer from him. We talk normally and joke with each other frequently but everytime i asked him the question he still answer the same thing "you'll know it soon or later" i got tired of the answer and i stop myself from asking him.

One fine day, I went on SMTOWN youtube page to check on Shinee's new music video and I found out that SM is producing another boygroup called Exo. Consist of 12 boys, I got interested in that group so i look up "EXO" in twitter, google and youtube. From what i know, exo is a sub unit of exo k and exo m. I look upon exo k's name and there's kai, suho, d.o, baekhyun, chanyeol and sehun. But there's no picture attached to the name. I frequently open smtown youtube page for their teaser and its a wolf teaser. While watching the teaser I saw one guy that looks exactly like Kyungsoo. I checked the comments' of the video and i found out that the guy's name is D.O.

I looked up Exo D.O's real name and it turn out to be Do Kyungsoo. It gave me goosebumps when i knew that that he has the same as boyfriend. Perhaps, is he kyungsoo's doppelganger of is he really 'my' kyungsoo. I can't bear any curiousity in me so reach for my phone.

"hey, can we meet up at our usual place right now?" i texted him.