Horoscope [oneshot]

Horoscope [oneshot]

Sungmin never believed in horoscopes. But one day, his best friend Eunhyuk told him his horoscope even though he didn’t requested.

“Hyung you are a Capricorn right? Well……it said that you will meet a new friend today hyung and she’s a girl”

“That’s nonsense”

“Just believe hyung!!”

And Sungmin left Eunhyuk in the canteen of their school. He walked and accidentally bumped on somebody and fell. When he opened his eyes he saw a hand approaching him, he held it and saw the face of a boy who looked like a girl, well if the boy did not wear a uniform then he would thought it was a girl.

The boy spoke to him and told him his name, and that’s how he got a new friend.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Hey hyung!” Eunhyuk said as he clings on Sungmin.

“What do you want?”

“I read you horoscope today, it said you will get bad luck”

“What the heck! I won’t really believe on that.”

Then Sungmin left Eunhyuk behind. He got into the class and sat in his sit then a girl approached him and said that he was his idol. Then when he was walking in the hall their teacher spoke to him and said that he got perfect in their test. Then the boy named Heechul approached him and gave him a pink bunny keychain, he said that it was a sign of sorry for bumping over him. Sungmin thought why is he getting lucky today.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung” Eunhyuk called

“What now?”

“Your horoscope said that you will hate someone today”

“Aishh, I said stop on those foolish things!”

“But hyung!!”

Then Sungmin, as usual walked away While walking he was met be a new friend Heechul, they decided to eat lunch together. While eating, they talked about their selves and laugh then suddenly Sungmin felt something weird but he just ignored it. They become so close that Heechul walked him home. When Heechul left, he got inside his house, he cannot understand why he cannot get Heechul off his mind. Then he realized that he was already in love with Heechul.

He remembered the horoscope that Eunhyuk is telling him, he noticed that everything that happened was actually opposite, completely opposite. He thought how could that happen.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung!” Eunhyuk approached

“Are you gonna tell me my horoscope?”

“Well yeah………. It said that your crush hates you”

“Really?”

“Yah, hyung you have a crush?”

This time Sungmin did not walk away and just smiled because he already know what it means.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who cannot understand the ending, it means that heechul loves Sungmin because that horoscope his always the opposite of what's happening to Sungmin.

Hmmmm...... I'm thinkin of adding a sequel, pls comment if you like me to make a sequel!!!!!!!!