She Arrives

Taking Care of the Babies

NOTE: I made a few changes to the intro, because I think that a week is too fast so I change it to a month insted. Plus, the actual story won't extactly be the same as the foreward. The foreward is basicly just a rough little skit of the actual story.


Chapter One: She Arrives

Yunwoo Performing Arts High School || Year 2 Class 3

 

Chanyeol sat at his desk, located in the third row closes to the window. He staring aimlessly out the window, obviously not paying attention to the lecture being taken place in the class. He is thinking, deeply think about something.

Chanyeol: (obviously bored out of his mind) Why the hell am I here? A question I’ve been asking myself for so long that I have to say it to myself every day hoping that one day I’ll find an answer. Everyday it’s the same thing, nothing ever changes. Even this school, Yunwoo Performing Art High School, a school created specifically for students who dreams to peruse careers in the art and entertainment industry.  I thought that coming to this school would be fun, like meeting new people and making connections. However, life here is hell. First of all… (he turn his head slightly to the right side to look at a male student sitting three seats down in the second row.) Kim Myungsoo, that good-looking straight ‘A’ bastard that every girl in this entire school—wait no, I mean whole world drools over. (sees Myungsoo raises his hand to answer a question ask by the teacher)

Teacher Kim: (he sees Myungsoo’s hand) Yes Myungsoo-goon?

Myungsoo: (puts his hand down as he nods his head) “Since the Capulet and the Montagues has been in feud with each other for so many years, how come that night at the ball it was their first time meeting? I know that this is just a written play, but the story needs more development, and backstories. I still can’t figure out why these two families hate each other for? What happen for them to go at war with each other for such a long time? I think that other than being a play written by Shakespeare, it’s really not that great of a love story if we don’t know the cause of the two household’s conflict, which makes them so against the relationship of the two.”

NOTE: Sorry I know anything abot Romeo and Juliet, last time I read it was in highschool,so don't mind me here. lol

Teacher Kim: (he smiles after hearing what Myungsoo have to say) “Ah~ that’s a very good question. That I don’t have an answer to, since I’m not the one who wrote this literature. (he then walks over to the chalkboard and wrote ‘Possible causes of the Feud’ before turning around to his students again) How about we brainstorm some theories to what led to it then alright.”

Chanyeol: Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate that him, he is my best friend since middle school after all. (he sighs heavily) I’m just a little jealous of his of his way of thinking and his popularity, after all he already made his debut in the entertainment world as an actor. He’s been hitting it big with so many famous people, who wouldn’t be jealous. However, this makes me wonder. Why he hasn’t gotten himself a girlfriend yet? Anyways, long story short, it’s annoying to be called that ‘that-tall-guy-who-is-friends with-Myungsoo’. I have a name alright people.

Chanyeol then turn his attention to someone else. A cute petite looking girl with a round face and long dark brown hair, who is sitting two seats away from him to his right. In Chanyeol’s eyes there is a radiant glow that expel from her and time seems to slow down he watches her push some of her beautiful dark brown hair behind her ear. He could feel his heart gradually thumping louder and louder in his ears as she turns her head towards him and smile. All of Chanyeol’s inside feels like they’re going to explode from so much happiness.

Chanyeol: (trying to keep his heart calm) Oh God! Naeun, Son Naeun is looking at me! Have she finally realize my feelings? Ah~ Naeun, my beautiful princess. I—(something small but hard hit his head, surprising him) “Eyaaaah!” (he looks down on his desk to see a peice of white chulk) Chulk?

Teacher Kim: (In a sarcastic tone) “Park Chanyeol-goon, day dreaming is one thing, but staring creepily like that at one of my students like that is not allow in my classroom.”

The whole classroom brust into laughers and Chanyeol could feel his cheek burning in heat from embarrassment. He quick slum into his chair and pick up his open textbook to cover his redden face.

Chanyeol: Oh god…please kill me right now.

                                               

 

Class ends with the ring of the ringing of the school bell, as well as the end of school too. Chanyeol pack his stuff in his bookbag and stood up. Quickly strapping one of the shoulder strap over his right shoulder, he made his way out of the classroom. He thought the sooner he gets out of there the better. He was too distracted on his thoughts that he didn’t realize his best friend calling out for him from behind.

Myungsoo: (he jumps on Chanyeol, placing one arm around his neck and pulling him down slightly) “Yah, Chanyeol ah, didn’t you hear me call your name several times?” (he squeeze Chanyeol’s neck lightly as punishment) “I have to run literally a mile just to catch up to up.”

Chanyeol: (manage to get free from Myungsoo grasp after several attempts, and inhaling air desperately) “Yaahh…Kim…Myungsoo…are you trying to kill me?”

Myungsoo: (he chuckles as he lightly pats Chanyeol’s back) “If I did, that would be such a failed attempt.”

Chanyeol: (glares at him) “…”

Myungsoo: (smirks) “Then you should not have thought that during class then, if you didn’t really wanted to be kill.”

Chanyeol give Myungsoo a surprising look. How in did Myungsoo even know what he was thinking? Myungsoo study his expression before laughing

Myungsoo: “Yah. I am an expert at reading people’s expression. I’m an actor after all. Beside, we know each other for so long it’s easy to tell.”

Chanyeol: (he sighs heavily) “I swear that guy has a grudge against me. What did I do to be his target? And in front of Naeun too. Aissh! (Covering his face with his hands) I don’t know even know if I could face her anymore.”

Myungsoo: (resting his arms around Chanyeol’s shoulder) “Well, other than the fact that Teacher Kim is your older brother’s best friend, so he known you forever. Maybe he’s just teasing you since you’re his best friend’s little brother?”

Chanyeol: (he narrow his eyes to Myungsoo’s words) That bastard, Kim Heechul, he’s not teasing me at all. He’s doing this on purpose, I’m sure of it. How did that evil creature even became a school teacher here? Why did I even ended up with him as one of my instructors? Why did my brother even befriend someone like him? Life is so not fair. WHHHHYYYY?!

 

 

Chanyeol spent the rest of the days at Myungsoo’s house to study. Apparently, there is going to be a quiz tomorrow in Heechul’s class that he didn’t know of, since he wasn’t paying attention in class. Chanyeol swear that Heechul did this just to make him miserable. Chanyeol hates studying, but he has no choice but to study, since Yunwoo is not an easy school to get into. His parent had made him a deal, if he could keep at least a ‘B’ average then they’ll continue to let him go school there. If not, they’ll ship him off to a private school in the U.S. and make him become an understudy of his brother and work at the company. Like hell he’ll work at a boring job listening to old people arguing about business and trades. He’s so glad that his hyung is taking over the family business and not him, it means he gets to play, at least for a while.

Chanyeol: (he laid on his back on the wooden floor of Myungsoo’s room) “Thank goodness it’s finally over!” (rolls around on the floor happily) “I don’t think my brain would have taken it much longer.”

Myungsoo: (he chuckles at how his friend is acting) “Studying isn’t so bad. Studying some more and you’ll get use to it in no time.”

Chanyeol: (he snort) “Che. Coming from Mr. Perfect straight ‘A’ Student, who effortless is so good at everything without even trying.” (Chanyeol sat up and grabs Myungsoo’s shirt collar) “I hate your kind so much.”

Myungsoo: (smiles) “And yet you became best friend with one.”

Myungsoo is right and Chanyeol, couldn’t deny it.

Chanyeol: This bastard… (he lets go of Myungsoo and pouts)

Myungsoo laughs some more when he say his friend pouting like a little kid. He got up and told Chanyeol that he’s going to get them some snacks to munch on, while they wait for Mrs. Kim, Myungsoo’s mother, to finish making dinner. Chanyeol usually stays for dinner at the Kim’s house every time he comes over, because why not? It’s not like there is anyone home to eat dinner with, since his parents are oversea, his hyung won’t be home until late since he has meetings, and his little sister in on a date with her boyfriend, whom Chanyeol does not disapprove of.

After Myungsoo left the room Chanyeol laid back down on the floor, grabbing his iphone5 and turn on his screen then unlock it. He touch an app on his smartphone and a picture of a smiling Naeun appear. He stares at the picture of his crush.

Chanyeol: “Naeun ah…do you know how much I like you?” (an notification bubble pops out that surprises him) “What the! Huh? It’s a text from hyung?” (he taps on it and then reads the text.)

His Hyung’s Text message: [[Chanyeol ah. Did you eat yet? Well, anyways I’m coming home early today. The meeting ended sooner than I thought. Come home, I’m going to cook us dinner. Oh. I almost forgot…]]

His eyes grew bigger as he read the rest of the text. Quickly, he sat up and pack all his things into his book bag. He put on his uniform jacket and strap the shoulder strap over his shoulders before rushing out the door as Myungsoo opens it. Myungsoo watch as Chanyeol rush down the stairs, almost tripping over his legs.

Myungsoo: (calls out after Chanyeol) “Yah, Chanyeol, where are you going? You’re not staying?”

Chanyeol: “Sorry man.” (he puts on his shoes and turn the doorknob to open the door) “Something came up. I’ll tell you tomorrow. I got to go.” (leaves, closing the door behind him)

Chanyeol ran as fast as his long legs could go. He needed to get home fast. It must be a joke right? What his hyung text him.

Chanyeol: Hyung, you’re lying right? Don’t joke around with me.

His Hyung’s Text message: [[Mom and Dad said to let you know that the daughter if the Choi family is coming to live with us for a while. Do you remember her? She is the only daughter of dad’s good friend so please don’t do anything unnecessary when she arrives. I know you two have an ‘interesting’ past relationship, however, don’t screw this up.]]

Chanyeol: No…I won’t allow it!

Chanyeol, who is too preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn’t see the person in front of him, they collide with each other causing stranger in front of him fell down from the difference in their weight and the strangers blue luggage fell beside them—as well as a piece of paper in their hand flew away. Chanyeol then notice the stranger was a girl when he sees her long light brown hair dragging on the ground as she tries to get up—not to mention she is wearing a cream beige color dress.

Chanyeol: “Oh god. I’m so sorry Miss.” (he went over and help the girl up) “I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and I bump—“(the girl turn around and their eyes locks onto each other. For a moment Chanyeol feels like he could see the world in her brown eyes as time slow down) “…into you.”

Unknown girl: (she looks away and apologizes) “No. No. I should apologize. I wasn’t paying attention either.” (she dust the dirt off her dress as she picks up her blue suitcase) “I’m not use the big city yet, that’s all.”

Chanyeol thinkings that she must be a traveling since she has a suitcause with her. He then notice the girl looks pretty young too, maybe around his age? Chanyeol continues to study her. She is tall, taller then most girls in his school, even though she’s not wearing heels. She has very pale milky skin, most girls nowadays are tan, thanks to the new trend of idol girls with tannish skin color. Her lips were and full with a pretty pink tint color, like cotton candy. Chanyeol diverts his eyes when he notice the girl looking up at him.

Unknown girl: “Ummm…excuse me but, did you see a piece of paper. It’s white and very small, I think I dropped it when we collide.” (the girl look very worry with the loss of the paper) “There’s an address on it to an old friend of mine’s house, I’m supposed to go there. My phone’s dead so I can’t call them right now”

Chanyeol: (feels a little guilty for making her lose the paper) Ah…this is my fault. (Chanyeol takes out his phone) “Do you know their number, I can call them for you?”

Unknown girl: (she froze for a second) “Ehh…I don’t memorize the number, I save it on my phone actually.”

Chanyeol isn’t sure what to do. It’s getting dark soon and he needs to get home to get some answers from his family, but he didn’t want to leave the girl alone. She’s lost and it’s his fault that she loss the address to her destination. The police station is also in the opposite direction, even if he told her the direction, she herself said that she’s not use to the city, meaning that she doesn’t know the city well enough and might end up lost again.

Chanyeol: (hesitating a bit) “Ermm…it’s getting dark, and if you don’t mind. My house is just a few blocks down this way.” (he points down the road in front) “You could rest for a bit and call your friend when you change your phone.” (the girl stares blankly at him, and he panics a little) “I’m not a creep, I swear. I’m trying to do anything else other than to help.”

Unknown girl: (she giggles at Chanyeol defensive state. Before nodding her head) “It’s alright. I trust you. Please lead the way.”

Chanyeol took the lead as the girl fallow closely beside him. It was a quiet walk between the two. The only sound that they made were the sound of their footsteps and the rolling of the girl’s suitcase dragging behind her. Chanyeol couldn’t help but to take a glances at her, who seems to be happily preoccupied with admiring the surroundings. There is something about this girl that Chanyeol finds very alluring. Kind of like in the same way he sees Naeun.

Chanyeol: (he mentally slap himself) Get a grip Park Chanyeol, why are you looking at other girls. No one can compare to Naeun. Naeun. Naeun. Only think of Naeun…

After a few minutes they reach the front gate of Chanyeol’s house. It’s a pretty big size for a family of four people, and Mrs. Lee, the caretaker of their house. No one has ever come to his house before, other than Myungsoo, who visits often, and a few other friends that visit once in a while. It’s pretty wired for Chanyeol to bring home a girl, that he barely even know, to his house. He has always thought that the first girl that he’ll invite over to his house is Naeun.

Unknown Girl: “Ahhh~ This is your house?” (the girl stares in awe) “It’s very pretty.”

Chanyeol: (he smile and nods his head before opening the gate.) “Thanks. “ (He gesture her to enter) “Let’s go in first.”

 

 

Chanyeol help carry the girl’s bag into the house. Slipping out if their shoes and putting on the white fluffy slippers before stepping into the living room. He place the girl’s bag next to the tan color leather couch.

Chanyeol: (he turns to look at the girl) “Well, make yourself comfortable. Do you want something to drink?”

Unknown Girl: (she smile) “Thank you. Water should be fine.” (she takes out her phone) “I should charge this. Where's the outlet?”

Chanyeol: “There’s an outlet right there.” (he points to one on the wall behind her, before heading to the kitchen) “I’ll be back with that that glass of water for you.”

As Chanyeol walks into the kitchen, he notices a figure standing next to the stove. In his hand a wooden spoon stirring a pot.

Chanyeol: “Hyung!”

Yoochun: (continues stirring the pot, as he twist around his upper body to look behind him) “Ah, Chanyeol ah, it’s you. I thought I heard girl’s voice. Did you bring a guest?” (he decided to tease his little brother) “A girlfriend maybe?” (he chuckles)

Chanyeol: (Ignoring his brother words, he rush over to him) “Hyung, explain to me why ‘she’ is going to live with us? I don’t understand why mom and dad said she is going to live here. Do you remember what she did to me in the past?! I won’t allow it.”

Yoochun: (he stops stirring the pot and turn to his little brother and sigh) “Chan ah, I know there is a lot of things that happen between you two in the past, but you should overlook it—“

Chanyeol: (anger) “Overlook it? Hyung, she did so many horrible things to me in the past! Do you know how many things she stole from me and bullied me? I didn’t even have a single friend as a kid because of her. No one would be my friend, because everyone is so scared of her violent behavior.”

Yoochun: “Watchwhat you say. She’s a girl, so don’t say that about--”

Chanyeol: “Hyung, she’s not a girl, she is a violent tyrant!”

Unknown Girl: (laughing) “…a tyrant, huh?”

The two brothers turn around to see their guest standing by the entrance door of the kitchen.

Unknown Girl: “So, even after all these years, you still feel like that?”

Chanyeol: (he looks confuse as stares at the girl) Is she going mad?

Yoochun: (sighs heavily) “Chanyeol you idiot…” (Chanyeol turns to look at him even more confuse) “This is her. This is Choi Sulli, the only daughter of the Choi family. She’s the one that is staying with us.”

Chanyeol: (his eyes widen is shock of the information he just heard) What the hell this is her? It can’t be. I didn’t even notice it. They can’t be the same person?

Sulli: “Yochun oppa, I decide. I’m going to stay.” (her eyes are cold and piercing as she stares back at Chanyeol) “I’m going to make him regret his words.”

[tbc...]


I'm so happy to see so many people interest in this story. I wasn't really expecting so many people. It's more then I ask for, which is super great. That just means that I an staring this series. I'm super excited~♥ So far we have the story introduction of our two mains as well as a few others of how these two came to be living together. It seems like Chanyeol really hate our lovely Sulli. Finds out what happen next. And if you're wonder when we'll meet the exo babies. don't worry they'll be here soon in the next few chapters. The exact chapter you say? You will just have to wait to find out. XDDD

So Stay tune~♥ Okay?

large.gif