Aftermath

The Help

*2 Weeks Later*

You laid lifeless on your bed just taking in ye noise of your surrounding. The music blasting from your brothers room. The tv in the living room playing cartoons. You could hear the dog barking in the apartment downstairs. There was a knock at the door, you listened as you heard someone step into your house and walk closer to your room;the  footsteps began to converse with another.

"Is she better?" The intruding feet spoke.

"I guess I mean she's going to school, her grades are still up but she just seems without a soul"

"Well her depressing clock has run up, she's gonna start being happy or I'll give her something to mope about" the footsteps marched toward me and burst into my room. Nana.

"Look you sad bum it's time for you to get past this and move on in life, it was just a job you can find more."

"I hate him..."

"I hate him too and I'm pretty sure once he figures out I keyed his car he will hate me too"

You looked up slightly interested. "You keyed his car? How'd you find it?"

Nana shrugged her shoulders "actually I just keyed a bunch of cars hoping I got theirs, the chances are pretty high"

You shot up in shock. "YOU KEYED RANDOM CARS?!?! YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN GET HIS"

"Wow....you really do hate this guy so much that you just skipped the whole I keyed innocent people's car thing. Anyway it doesn't matter know what's done is done, I let you act like soggy toilet tissue for two weeks but I refuse to let you get into this pathetic cycle"

"Nooooooooo" you shook her hands away from you "leave me alone and let me be upset in peace. I don't wanna be happy right now, I hate Key. I hate him for crossing paths with me and making me lose my job. It's alway the privileges jerks who get their way and those below the poverty line get unnecessary karma. Nana I have bills in this house to pay for."

"Well unfortunately hating key isn't an actual paying job so that's why I am here"

"What?"

Nana gave a slick smile. "We are going job searching"

For the next three hours, Nana and you bounced from one hiring spot to another. From the fish market, where Nana flirted with the fishermen to the  receptionist job at the gynecologist office, where Nana made dirty jokes to the dirty (which won't be repeated). You guys finished off at the local library where you two answered random job ads, from a nanny position at working moms home to a maid position in a wealthy household.

"Maid? Nana what is this the 30s? No! I refuse to be a maid!"

"Well too bad you don't have many choices. Submit!"

After that, you and Nana spent the next hour relaxing at the local park, boosting your mood before you guys decided to party your stresses away once again at a  local club. Instead of Neon Lights Nana decided to hit up a new spot. Xoxo.

It didn't take much begging for your mom to let you go, she was just happy that her daughter was no longer hiding away her pains in her room.  You guys arrived at the club a little while later, unlike last time Nana was unable to beauty her way for you guys so you two spent the next 45 minutes in line with the regulars.

Once entering the club you were taken aback. This wasn't some fancy club, with pretty looking drinks with umbrellas and neon colors scattered about. The walls were painted black with various graffiti markings on it, there was a fog machine blowing a decent amount of fog that at some points you couldn't see anyone around you. There was a lone electronic disco ball; the club was dim lit. Nana pushed you guys to the bar where she used her sisters old ID to buy you a drink. Then another. Then two more. It wasn't long before you two were on the dance floor. Drunk.

You were in the mood dancing and feeling the beat and before you knew it there was a body attached to yours and by the feel of thing the body belonged to a him. You didn't look behind you to see his face you just continued to dance and dance, song after song with the same guy. Time flew by and before you knew it your phone was vibrating; it was your mom. You left the club to call your mom and let her know, as sober as possible, that you were okay and on your way home. Unable to re-enter, you called Nana and then immediately texted telling her to come out. You walk a little way from the entrance to wait. A group of guys wearing all black came out of the shadows walking slowly toward an intoxicated you. 

"Hey babe" "yeah she's totally hot and she seems a little easy" "what happened did your little boyfriend ditch you?" "I'll treat you better than he did." The guys shouted all kinda of remarks toward you. You weakly told them to leave you alone.  They started grabbing at you, fearful you tried to run, unsuccessfully. You then heard a male voice.

"Really guys? Can't get a girl so you try to take one?"

The guys responded with a few harsh remarks back before one guy tried to fight the hero, he lost. There was a scuffle beginning when a few bouncers came to see what the nose was. The attention ran the group of boys away quickly. Saved, you walked toward my hero just to see his face but you saw the devil instead.

"You again" you slurred.

"Aww seriously? Look i don't know if yore following me or not but I saved you so I'm leaving."

You started to beat on him, screaming curse words at him about how you hate him and which you never met him, how he cost you your job without thinking of your mom and how you just wanted to kill him. He tried blocking your hits and calm you down but he couldn't. Nana appeared out of no where, grabbing your attention and wobbly you two left for home. On the way, you began I cry again.

"What's wrong Hun, was that Key again? What did he do to you?" She said.

"I just hate him Nana, why is he here?" You said.

"It's okay I'll never bring you to this club again and cheer up this was just a fluke okay you'll never see him ever again" you returned home and once again crashed ly into your bed.

*A Few Days Later*

You were checking your email when you ran past a request that you show up at the Kim resident, in professional attire, for a quick job interview. You ran quickly to Nana's house where you two loudly celebrated. 

"See love, I knew you would get a new job. You have a possible new beginning and there's nothing that annoying Key can do to mess this up"