Inseparable 1/1

Inseparable

"Your addiction to Starbucks is alarming, I think you should lay off the coffee for a while," Sehun commented, glancing over a jittery Luhan.
Luhan vigorously shook his head. 
"I need the coffee to keep me awake. Didn’t sleep until 7 AM last night and I need to be awake for my Astronomy lecture," Luhan said, stifling a yawn. "Joonmyun hyung said it was an easy course but there’s too much information to process at once."
"Well fine, but do you HAVE to get your coffee at Starbucks? The line is always insane," Sehun whined, glancing at the busy barista ringing up the next person’s order.
"Hey, I never asked you to come with me," Luhan stated, giving Sehun a pointed look.
Sehun muttered something under his breath but Luhan’s words effectively shut him up.

Luhan and Sehun were both freshmen in college, only having met at the beginning of the school year. Now, in February, the two were almost inseparable, spending every waking hour with each other.
Sehun liked to question his friendship with Luhan on a daily basis. The two were nothing alike. While Sehun was studying business, aspiring to start his own company one day, Luhan majored in languages, hoping to become a teacher in the near future.

After another 10 minutes of idling around and conversing about whether their friend Kyungsoo was actually the devil or not, Luhan and Sehun finally made it to the counter. The barista told them to wait for another barista to come because it was the end of her shift and Sehun wanted to smack someone in the face. Patience was not his strongest virtue.

"Luhannie, glad to see you again!" Sehun glanced up to see Chanyeol walking up to the cashier, messily tying his green Starbucks apron behind his back. He saw Sehun and gave him a curt nod. "Sehun."

Chanyeol and Luhan were both in the faculty of arts and because both are amiable and outgoing, they became instant friends. When it came to Sehun though, Chanyeol was always an awkward giant, fumbling around and knocking things over whenever they tried to have a conversation. 

"It’s because you’re always sulking," Luhan told him once, "He doesn’t know what to do in such a gloomly atmosphere." Sehun had whacked Luhan with a pillow.

After receiving his coffee from Chanyeol with a grateful smile, Luhan fell into an easy pace beside Sehun, inhaling the scent of his coffee slowly before letting out a hum in content. 

They made it back to the small cubicle their friends had booked for the day so they could study and hang out together. 

"Took ya long enuf," Jongin mumbled around a mouthful of chips. 
While Luhan grimaced at the lack of manners, Sehun plopped down beside his childhood friend and grabbed a handful of the crunchy snack. After shoving it into his mouth he replied with a “line wuz long.”

Baekhyun made a disgusted sound. “You’re both pigs,” he announced, gesturing for Luhan to take a seat beside him. Luhan hurried to the seat, grateful that he still had Baekhyun to depend on when it came to his sanity. 

Jongin and Sehun glanced at each other before shrugging. “You love me anyways Baek.”
"Unfortunately."
"Ouch that hurt."

Luhan had to leave for his astronomy lecture but when he returned to the room, he was greeted with the sigh of Baekhyun and Jongin cuddling like a young newlywed couple on thier honeymoon. Ignoring them, he looked across the room to Sehun who had fallen asleep on his business 101 textbook. Luhan found himself smiling softly as his took in the mused hair and the slight drool that had made it’s way down the side of Sehun’s face.

He noticed that the other boy was shivering despite the warm air making its way into the room through the vents. He took off his cream coloured jumper, leaving him in a plain black tee, and covered Sehun as best as he could. One more glance at Sehun and he knew he had fallen for him. In the short 6 months that they’ve know each other, Luhan found himself falling deeper and deeper for the boy with ashy silver hair and (although he would never admit it) a great big heart.

Hesitantly Luhan placed a small peck on Sehun’s cheek before blushing and returning to his seat. 

By then, Jongin and Baekhyun had resorted to making out on the table and Luhan groaned. “Get a room you two,” he complained, a scowl making its way across his delicate features.

The two broke up their kiss, only for Jongin to turn to him with a crap eating grin. “No, why don’t YOU two get a room?” He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows. The other two laughed as Luhan sputtered indignantly. Sehun moaned and sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes with annoyance. The cream jumper was still snug around his shoulders. “Everyone shut the hell up.”

Later that evening, Luhan was in Sehun’s dorm, hanging out and gossiping about everyone else. After what seemed liked hours, Luhan had fallen asleep on Sehun’s bed, dark locks framing his peaceful face. Sehun chuckled to himself before covering Luhan with the comforter and climbing into the bed with him. He kissed Luhan on the tip of his nose before wrapping his arms around the other’s small waist. Luhan let out a sigh of content and snuggled closer to Sehun, still soundly asleep. “Goodnight angel. My angel.”

 

 

A/N Told you it was pure fluff haha. Thanks for reading, if you liked it, drop a comment and let me know :)) I'll love you forever. Have any requests? Drop that in the comments too? Or message me? Can you message on AFF LOL I'm so bad at this