Hey Hyung

Got Away

Hi there, before i start lol I just wanted to say thank you for reading this! hope you enjoy and maybe this may only consist 6-10 chapters :-)
 

"Hey hyung, want to get some bubble tea at the same place?" Sehun asked Luhan because he saw Luhan was kinda tired and kinda pissed off when Luhan and Kris got a fight in their way of practicing.

"Mmkay, sounds good Sehun-ah." He said and smiled giving Sehun a blush on the cheeks but of course as naïve Luhan was, he didn't noticed it.

{Shop}

"One taro and one chocolate please." Luhan said as he waits for the girl to finish the order; once he got it he headed to his and Sehun's table.

"What's the matter Sehun-ah? You look kinda worried." Luhan said as he sat on the chair.

"Uh, nothing hyung~" Sehun said and tried not to care about his own problem and tries to change the topic to his hyung's issue.

"So, are you okay with Kris now?" Sehun only uses hyung to Luhan thats why many people ship them, that made Luhan confused first.

"No, he got really mad so I'm going to say sorry to him later; lets drink now?" Luhan said and started drinking his bubble tea, they had a talk about some things until..

"Omg, it's hunhan! They look like they are in a date omg, I ship them so hard!" One korean fangirl whispered to his friend that Sehun & Luhan heard.

"Let's go now Sehun." Luhan said kinda in a hurry that made the latter quite pissed because he knows why Luhan was acting like that.

"Ok hyung..." Why hyung? don't you like someone shipping us like that? Or I'm just wrong to feel happy about this.