ICE CREAM COUPLE

Ice Cream Couple

"You always ate ice cream on our date!" hoseok said dragging his beloved girlfriend away from ice cream shop.

"B-but you know it's my favourite snack!" you said trying to get back to the ice cream shop.

"Yah! Today is my birthday ~~~~-a!" hoseok lock-headed you and drag you away.

It's your 12th date and you always, ALWAYS had ice cream on your date, and you're not getting tired of it. Not ever. You and hoseok have been dating for 3 years since your first senior high year and he still love you just the way you are. Your childishness, your cuteness, your love for food, especially ice cream, your voice, your weird yet cute laughs, and all your little things. It's started when you first meet him at ice cream shop where your's and his got switch. You didn't notice him at first of course, but then you realized you go to the same school and he fall for you when he saw you taking picture in photography class. You're the best thing that have happened to him, and same goes with you.

"Yah! i give you present already!" you said for your self-defense.

"Eo? really? hmm, funny, i don't think i've received any gi-"

That's when you land your lips on his soft cheek and you can feel the same blood rush with the one when you first fall for him. Your cheeks started to get hot and red. You're blushing.

"That's my birthday gift." you said and trying to get free from his lock-head

"Wait...That cannot be count as a gift!" he said.

"Arraseo arraseo i'll get it later! bbali ice creaam!" you whine hopelessly.

"Tch, jinjja this girl..kajja!" he chukled and mess your bang when in the end you both enjoy the same ice cream flavour like your previous dates.

"Aren't you getting tired of eating it?" he said his vanilla ice cream.

"Nope, told you i love it." you said eating your green tea ice cream.

"Eyy, don't you love this man more?" he said teasing you.

"Umm.." you look at his face and your ice cream before you answered, "Ice cream forever!"

"You sure?" he raised his eyebrows and get closer to you.

"Positive!" you nodded.

"You're fault." he said and he grab your ice cream then start eating it.

"YAA!! THAT'S MINE BABO-YAA!" you shocked when your beloved green tea ice cream eaten until half.

"That's for loving ice cream more than this man!" hoseok said and laugh victoriously.

"How dare you eat my ice creaam!" you said glaring at him.

"Aigoo baby-ya!" he said and wipe the melted ice cream on your left cheek near your mouth.

"You shall feel the wrath for eating my ice creaam!" you said and pinch his nose.

"Yaa! it hurts! ouch!" he said and grab your wrist.

"HMPH!" you said and leave him alone.

"Anyway baby-ya, what should we watch?" he asked you while walking faster to get to you.

"Hmm..molla~" you said your ice cream

"Winter soldier?" he asked.

"I wonder if Chris Evans got more handsome...." you replied.

"I'm sure i'm more handsome than him." he said and smile.

"Don't you know there's other idols who are more handsome than you?" you asked with innocent face.

"Who? Rain oppa? Myungsoo oppa? Donghae oppa? Wooyoung oppa?" he said mimicking your fangirling face and voice.

"Good guess. but still i love you more." you said the last sentence with low mumbling voice.

But still the ultra-mega-super-hearing Jung Hoseok can catch what you were saying.

"Say what? Say that again~" he teasing you and chukled.

"In your dream." you said and walk away faster.

"Yaa! come heree!" he said walking after you as he laughs seeing your cute act.

                                                                         ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Morning!" you said after you see him infront of your house.

"Mom, i'm going! Hoseok is here! BYEE!" you shout and close your house door.

"How was sleep?" he asked you while put his arm around your shoulder.

"Terrible, you're in it." you said as you both walking to school.

"Since when i'm become your nightmares??" he said in i-cant-believe-you tone.

"Nope, because it was a good dream i cant wake up on time!" you pinch his nose and chukled.

"Eww baby-ya, since when you're so cheesyy?" hoseok said and tease you

"Your cheesy virus infected me." you said in flat tone.

And so on you guys talked all the way to school. Since Hoseok is in the student council, he's gonna give a tour for the new transfered student.

"See you later baby!" he said and mess your bangs.

You nodded and left to class. Meanwhile, Hoseok is getting ready for the tour.

"So, i'm Jung Hoseok your tour guide for today, what's your name?" he asked the new girl.

"Minah, Bang Minah." she answered with a smile that formed her eyes into an eye smile.

"You're 10th grader right? I'm 12th, so you can call me oppa. Shall we get going?" he said ans start the tour that last for an hour and a half.

"So that's it Minah-ya, if you have any questions just asked me." Hoseok said, smiling.

"Ne oppa!" she said and left. Just then he saw you coming our from your class.

"Hey babyy!" he said and pull you into a hug.

"How's the tour?" you asked him.

"Not bad, the new girl's name is Bang Minah." he said.

"Is that her?" you asked pointing at a girl walking to your direction.

"Yep, that's her." he nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" she greet Hoseok cutely with a bow.

"Anyway, this is your sunbae. ~~~~ you can call her eonni." Hoseok introduce you.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minah-ya!" you said smiling.

"Ah ne, annyeonghaseyo eonni." she said in usual tone and bow.

"Don't forget to bring your documents and give it to me okay?" hoseok said.

"Ne oppa!" she said and left.

"Anyway, how about movie marathon at my house tomorrow?" Hoseok said looking at you with a smile on his face.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? we have exams Hoseok-a! TWO exams to be exact!" you said in are-you-out-of-your-mind tone.

"You? Study? PUAHAHAHAHA!" he laughs cause he know you're a smart student.

"Yeah,yeah." you knock his head and left to the cafeteria.

"Just study at my house?" he said again.

"If my mom allowed me to." you reply and start looking around for seat.

"Anyway, don't you find the new girl is kinda cute?" he said.

PARDON? did he just say that girl is cute? That new girl is cute? the new girl with eye smile and chipmunk voice is cute? "Excuse me?" you asked.

"Those eye smile..pity you don't have 'em." he said teasing you again.

"Asked her out then." you replied in flat tone.

"Should i? thanks for the idea." he said smiling by himself and receieved a death glare from you.

"YAA! babo jung hoseok!" you said filled with jealous.

"Eyy, my baby is jealous~" he said poking your cheek.

"Whatev" you said said and leave the cafeteria.

"You know my heart belongs to you right?" he said with a smirk.

"EWW, go away cheesy Hoseok." you said in monotone.

Just then, he did something that surprised you. He grab your hand and turn you around so you facing him and close his face with yours.

"But you like me being cheesy dont you?" he asked in a failed-low voice.

"Are you trying to be y with your voice?" you said holding your laughter.

"I dont need to be,baby. I'm already one." he said smirking.

"PUHAHAHAHA! Don't tell me you're imitating that cool actor on k-drama?" you cant hold your laugh any longer.

"YAA!! Why can you be like the actresses on the k-drama??" he said push your shoulder.

"Aww, Hoseok is a failed actor.." you laugh and .

"Nah, not really. my intention is to make you laugh." he said and smile.

"Me laugh?" you said confused.

"So you dont have to be jealous again." he said caressing your hair.

"My mood booster?" you said smiling.

"Your mood booster." he said and kiss your forehead.