Sorry

Sorry.

Your eyes are staring at the book that you're reading right now.  But nothing get into your brain. You close your book and get off from your bed to check Yongguk at the living room. Your lips form a smile when see Yongguk still working with his computer and music sheets. 

"What you doing?" You hug him from the back. But there is no respond from him.  "Hey. Do you hear me?" You asked him. 

"Jagi, don't disturb me." He replied. You let him go and sigh. It's the first time in this week he come back home but still late and when he back he still working and didn't give you any of his attention .

"Ok then. I'm going to bed now." You said and he just humming. You lay on the bed and cover yourself with the comforter. Your eyes start teary. "Don't you remember today?" you whisper and tears started to fall.

××××××××××××××

The sunlight that come into your room make you wake up from your sleep. Place beside you was empty. It make you sad. Suddenly you hear cracking sound from door.

"Hey, you already wakeup." Yongguk deep voice make you shocked. You thought he already go to his studio. "let's eat.  I already ready it for you."he continue.  You just follow him to the kitchen.

You feel awkward now. You don't know what to talk with him since you feel that he also don't want to talk with you. You just eat the waffle that he made for breakfast.

"Mmm.. ___" 

"Yes?" You look at him.

"I'm sorry for the last night." He said. You just smile. "It's ok. I understand that you are preparing for your comeback now." You said. Well actually you feel really not ok with him. He looks guilty.

"I know you're not ok. Yesterday is your birthday right? I'm really a stupid boyfriend bcos I don't remember it. I saw your tears last night. I'm really sorry." "Happy belated birthday. " He said again.

"As long as you still remember it today I'm fine." You smiled.

"Let's go somewhere and celebrate your late birthday. I'll not go to studio today."

"Can we just stay at home? And cuddle all day?" He laugh. "Ok. Anything you want."