Moon Jun Young?

Promise

               “Minha-yah, you like him? Woooaaaahhh….”

               “What wooooaaahhh…? You look weird every time you make that kind of expression, Hyungsik-ah.”

               “He won’t like you, you’re not his type. I’m serious.”

               “What’s wrong with you? Issshhh..” I pinched his arms then went back to my members.



 

From that day, my curiosity about Heecheol oppa raised like a rocket. He’s just so charming, haha! I can’t even….

                “Minha-yah!” Hyemi’s voice made me surprised. “What are you doing? I said pass me that bottle.”

I wasn’t focus during ‘the-maknae-line-daily-chores-a.k.a-doing-the-dishes’ so, in the end PyoBoss scolded me.

                “Tomorrow will practicing together with ZE:A again, right unnie?” Hyemi asked Eunji unnie who suddenly came to the kitchen.

                “Yes, be more serious, guys. Our CEO will be coming tomorrow.” said Eunji unnie.

I went to bed with the ecstatic feeling. I don’t know why, either because I’d probably meet and talk to Heecheol oppa tomorrow or I’d see my best friend again.



 

 In the morning…

                  “Minha-yah, somebody asking me about you in the dorm.” said Hyungsik.

                  “Who?” I hoped it was Heecheol oppa.

                  “Jun Young Hyung.”

                  “Eh?” I was a little bit surprised.

                  “He asked me like, ’who’s that maknae in 9Muses’? angrily.”

                  “What? Stop saying nonsense Hyungsik-ah….” I refused to listen more.

                  “Jinjja!” Hyungsik looked at me with a serious expression.

                  “Did I do something wrong?” I was worried.

                  “No. Just don’t have a feeling towards my members, okay?”

                  “Why?”

                  “Just don’t, I don’t like it.”

                  “Without any reason?”

                  “Yes. Without any reason.” Hyungsik looked slightly panicked.