The Sixth Chapter: The Reversal No. 3

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Sixth Chapter: The Reversal No. 3

“Are you really mad at Eric?” Minwoo asked, Dongwan’s hair, sliding strands behind the ear.

“No.” Dongwan muttered. “I wish I was. But I can’t be mad at him.”

Minwoo brought the other man’s head onto his shoulder and sighed. He knew what it felt like being fake mad at someone. Many times that had happened to him. Dongwan exhaled and played with the main dancer’s hand.

“You know,” He crooned. “I sometimes hoped Eric wouldn’t be so considerate.”

“Why?”

“It’s annoying, because it makes him so hot.” Dongwan replied.

Minwoo blushed.

“He is the greatest leader we could have and I love him so damn much…but you know…we…haven’t had really anything else but fights in these last couple of months.” Dongwan explained. “We kiss on the morning when we meet, he takes me to coffee shops and then…we ruin the moment and start yelling at each other.”

Minwoo glanced at the other one and nodded. Though he had been with Junjin as long as Dongwan had been with Eric, he was happy they had never fought. He took Dongwan’s hand and the other one interlaced the fingers. They smiled and giggled and then Dongwan sighed sadly again.

“Is it possible that I don’t feel the love as strongly as I felt it years ago?” He questioned.

“What?”

“I…Is it possible that I have already been with Eric enough to lose the sparks of passion and love? Is it possible that I haven’t found my soulmate yet?”

Minwoo scrunched his eyebrows. Dongwan seemed serious. And he really did mean every single word he was letting out. Minwoo didn’t know what to say.

“I want him to leave…with Hyesung.” Dongwan whispered. “I want to be alone for a while.”

“Wan ah,”

“No, Minwoo. I know what I want, what I need.” The younger said. “And I hope he feels that too.”

          ***

Minwoo kicked a rock annoyed when Junjin announced that he will visit Andy soon. Though he had said to his hyung that he will be done in two hours and he can come fetch him by then, Minwoo decided to look as irritated as the witty guy looked. But Dongwan was all smiles when he plodded towards him to the movie theatre and waved frantically.

“Wow.” Minwoo blurted out. “You look happy.”

“I am happy.” Dongwan grinned, his cute wrinkles plastering on the eyes. “I feel lighter.”

“Do you miss Eric?” The main dancer asked, taking Dongwan in to the theatre.

“Of course I do.” Dongwan stated. “I just feel slightly better to be alone for a while.” He explained.

Minwoo chuckled and they entered the room, not knowing anything about the movie they had chosen haphazardly. They sat down at the back of the place and let the commercials play at the background. Minwoo grabbed the popcorn box from Dongwan and took a handful, dropping some of them to the floor.

“Tsk.” Dongwan mumbled.

“You know,” Minwoo suddenly spoke. “We don’t need Junjin and Eric to have fun. You are my best friend, and I want you to have a blast today.”

Dongwan smiled.

“Though this time, the date won’t end to .” Minwoo commented dryly.

“Shut up, Minbong.” Dongwan cackled and threw some popcorn at him.

          ***

“I still have some time to spend before I go fetch my boyfriend from Andy’s.” Minwoo told perkily. “What should we do?”

Dongwan pursed his lips and looked up, seeming rather pensive. Minwoo stared at him, angling his head slightly, getting lost into the contemplative eyes. When Dongwan “returned” from his thoughts, he clapped his hands and smirked.

“I want ice-cream.” He informed.

“Ice-cream? But that’s so old-fashioned.” Minwoo muttered.

“But…But…I have cravings. Like…a whole bowl of ice-cream.” The younger man pouted. “Many flavours and some chocolate sauce!!!”

Minwoo sighed but perceived that if he now nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter